Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I a feminist?

Am I a feminist?

Keeping it up with the new social media trends, I have created a simple personality quiz to help people figure out if they are feminist or not.

Please take the quiz, and if you dare, share the results...

https://goo.gl/vSkkdQ

Starting with me...

I am a feminist, accordingly to the test... it is such a shocking surprise for me...

Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    Keeping it up with the new social media trends, I have created a simple personality quiz to help people figure out if they are feminist or not.

Please take the quiz, and if you dare, share the results...

https://goo.gl/vSkkdQ

M

This space intentionally left blank

Sorry to say it but you are not a Feminist... and that is not OK.
    Why you hate women? You must be a man-child, bitter pig, who want women to make you a sandwich... Go to avoiceformen.com and die!
    i dont get it...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    i dont get it...
    The question is, do you hate men. You say no, it says your not a feminist and hate women. In other words Feminist = man hater / not Feminist = woman hater.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesNunya View Post
    The question is, do you hate men. You say no, it says your not a feminist and hate women. In other words Feminist = man hater / not Feminist = woman hater.
    i get that but..

i dont get the point of making this thing....
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

i get that but..

simple really ... (small t) trolled
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Blog Entries
    i get that but..

It's a meme type thing, you can tell the purpose is to send people to read avoiceformen, the idea is okay. Could benefit from a bit of light hearted images, make it a little more tempting for sharing. You need to design memes to appeal outside your bubble.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    It's a meme type thing, you can tell the purpose is to send people to read avoiceformen, the idea is okay. Could benefit from a bit of light hearted images, make it a little more tempting for sharing. You need to design memes to appeal outside your bubble.
    They give the first 25 answers for free, then will need to create an account or something... so that is not going to last... but worth the giggles.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    Yeah, but even when we know it to be truth people still think we have an axe to grind with the feminists, that is not what we want, because it makes it easier for people to just dismiss whatever we say as being salty.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.