Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mother walked free after bashing her eight-month-old girl with cooking spoon

Angry mother walked free after bashing her eight-month-old girl with cooking spoon

One major "pussy pass"

I guess when she does finally murder one, she'll get 2 nights no tv

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ot-jailed.html

Blog Entries
    What a pretty package for an absolutely hideous creature to live in.

A timely reminder of The Halo Effect
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

In this particular case I am OK with the pussy pass...

Though I am going to call the woman: not marriage material.

More proof that if you are an attractive narcissistic woman you can get away with anything by fluttering your eyelashes at an idiot judge.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ghter-11138436

I'm guessing this mother wasn't as attractive as the one in the OP. Not even a pouting selfie to secure some modelling work for if she was let off.

Quote Originally Posted by unheard View Post
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ghter-11138436

I'm guessing this mother wasn't as attractive as the one in the OP. Not even a pouting selfie to secure some modelling work for if she was let off.
    exhibit A) hit daughter with a spoon
    exhibit B) put daughter in a bag and threw her out the window of a multiple storey building,.....

you're equating A) to B) then?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhat View Post
    One major "pussy pass"

I guess when she does finally murder one, she'll get 2 nights no tv

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ot-jailed.html
    sad thing is she is right

she will probably have part custody within a few months.

so fucked up.

i can see him and her in the pics

i would wager she resented him cause he wasnt as good looking as her and felt the kids tied her to him and took it out on the kid because of it
    total extrapolation but.. its what i get..

what a fucked up world.

she's ugly to me..but society says looks are looks not what really matters
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Another horror story from just a few days earlier:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...rkers-11114515

Pretty good chance the signs were missed because the perp was a female.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

exhibit A) hit daughter with a spoon
    exhibit B) put daughter in a bag and threw her out the window of a multiple storey building,.....

you're equating A) to B) then?
    No, it's about the randomness of sentencing for women. If a man is violent in any way toward a child or woman he will face severe punishment, women being violent get wildly different "justice." If they are attractive and stir the loins of a judge they walk free regardless of their crime.

Quote Originally Posted by unheard View Post
    No, it's about the randomness of sentencing for women. If a man is violent in any way toward a child or woman he will face severe punishment, women being violent get wildly different "justice." If they are attractive and stir the loins of a judge they walk free regardless of their crime.
    that i can agree with but you're reaching a conclusion its simply not logical

look at these two cases you compared.......
    the crimes are not even close...... so... logic dictates.....