Thread: How to be a slave

How to be a slave

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/se...eally-11137565

Great relationship advice - on why to stay clear

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry, was this an article on spotting red flags and when to say "Next"?
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

how could any woman respect a man sucker enough to put a ring on it. you better hop to it, at every whim and noise.

or

mgtow
    Last edited by menrppl2; 09-09-2017 at 10:05 PM.
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

"A men's guide to what women are REALLY feeling, and the subtle signals that you're in the doghouse"

Who cares what they're REALLY feeling? They're either giving you what you want or not. Either they want you or they don't. Why pussy-foot around them and try to appease them? If they put you in the "dog house", fuck them, be the dog that ran away. WOOF! I've never modified my behavior to appease women, which really pissed them off in the end because I could have been "the perfect man" if only they could have changed me in one way or another. In the end, they never left me, but they became so impossible that I left them. Guess that's what happens when you're a handsome dude and a great lover who refuses to compromise. Now that I'm 50 and not so hot, the opportunities are not there much anymore, but I've had so many, both civilian and pro, I don't really care.
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 09-09-2017 at 10:25 PM.
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

Just so you know. OBE, in Mexico and a number of other countries, being 50 is good enough to have women well under 30. No, you probably can't get 18 year old virgins, but you can have atttractive women under 30. They will find you.

And, in most states if she commits adultery, you can have her tossed with the clothes on her back.

Having given counseling to more than 1,600 divorced men over 10 years. to fully understand the legal system in the USA, I recommend first reading UNCLE TOM'S CABIN, then getting THE KEYS TO UNCLE TOM'S CABIN.

When a person was a slave, they were totally f****d. No rights, and no way to dig themselves out, ever. And, your children after you.

The only difference today is men are screwed, but their kids aren't. Well, except for having to live with their mom. Maternal custody is not the worst thing that can happen to a kid, but it is the worst thing that happens to most kids.

You get married, or fail a paternity test, your life is pretty much over under current laws.

A reminder that I have been married for 42 years, and when I got married, the system was not yet full bore slavery with no escape. Within 8 years, they invented marital rape which essentially nulls marriage from the men's viewpoint. Don't do it. GTHO.

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    Just so you know. OBE, in Mexico and a number of other countries, being 50 is good enough to have women well under 30. No, you probably can't get 18 year old virgins, but you can have atttractive women under 30. They will find you.
    That's encouraging, but I'll probably just hang my hat in Canada for the rest of my days; the only way I'll leave is if the tax burden become too onerous. It may be nice and warm and dry down there, but home is home. Besides, I don't want to live with a woman ever again, so that keeps my treasure chest relatively safe from their divorce plundering. Actually, I don't think I could even tolerate a girlfriend anymore, nor could they tolerate me. I'm pretty set in my ways and that's how I like it. I could just imagine: "You're truck's a mess!" "Fuck off!" "Your kitchen's a mess!" "Fuck off!" "You've been wearing the same underwear for three days....change it!" "Fuck off!" "Your carpet has dog hair on it....vacuum it!" "Fuck off!" "Your socks stink!" "Fuck off!" "Why don't you answer me when I text?!" "Fuck off!" "Your friend Dave, I don't like him!" "Fuck off!" "Let's watch a rom-com!" "Fuck off!" "You spend too much time reading on the internet!" "Fuck off!" "Are you drinking tonight, alone?!" "Fuck off!" "You spend too much time at work!" "Fuck off!" "Let's go shopping!" "Fuck off!" "Can't you wear anything else but tropical shirts?" "Fuck off!"

Yep, I'm a charmer.
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 09-11-2017 at 01:38 AM.
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

OBE, definitely a valid decision, and a wise one. I was responding to a different comment you made, and as much for new readers as for you. In Mexico, the woman worries about your moods and wishes, instead of using the American plan, which is, "Yes, Dear!!! Right away, Dear!!!!"

I did give free counseling services to divorced men for 10 years. Now, I consider myself in RESCUE MODE as part of OPERATION RESCUE. I have helped several men decide to play sheep-herder (as in get the flock outa' the USA). Every man saved is a personal victory, even if I only gave modest encouragement.

I hate suicide and anything I can do to stop even one is a major personal victory.

Consider these detailed Wedding Vows (by Martha Stewart's website)

http://www.marthastewartweddings.com...l-wedding-vows

Now, think of these as a "Legal Contract" where she will have a trainload of legal advantages in breaking the contract and bankrupting the wealth the marriage has amassed, even if she had little labor in producing that estate.

Slavery is often defined by a comparison of words. "Bondage" and "Servitude". Take a close look at what the wedding vows make clear that the man will do for the woman. Now, why wouldn't so many women want to be married ?
    http://djsaan.homestead.com/Succubi2.jpg