Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Sir Cliff Richard says he will 'never recover' from false sex abuse claims

  1. #1

    Sir Cliff Richard says he will 'never recover' from false sex abuse claims

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...se-claims.html

    This is why anonymity is necessary, and why false accusers should face the same punishment that a guilty sex offender would get. They just ruin lives and walk away without consequence.

  2. #2
    i keep thinking


    #1 there are many rich men who have been accused
    #2 rich men have to give donations to charities to increase their income.
    #3 should they not want to help the men accused who cant afford to defend themselves?
    #4 should we try to create a foundation that receives money from these men to help men who were proven innocent and are financially crippled?
    #5 it would be wrong i think to set it up to help men who are charged..... too much of a fine line. but.. #4 works.

    does anyone have a database of these men?


    edit: maybe even add abused in divorce men to the list?
    Last edited by TheNarrator; 09-10-2017 at 04:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

  3. #3
    Senior Member voidspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,167
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    i keep thinking


    #1 there are many rich men who have been accused
    #2 rich men have to give donations to charities to increase their income.
    #3 should they not want to help the men accused who cant afford to defend themselves?
    #4 should we try to create a foundation that receives money from these men to help men who were proven innocent and are financially crippled?
    #5 it would be wrong i think to set it up to help men who are charged..... too much of a fine line. but.. #4 works.

    does anyone have a database of these men?


    edit: maybe even add abused in divorce men to the list?
    The Lighthouse Project with Diana Davidson does good work. You got a good idea, men who are free thinkers and like to rock the boat might help. Others would probably be too scared to associate, breaking down this barrier and stigma of false accusation is important.

    I think if you focused on making the project about recovery from false accusation, counselling, support, advice, legal support, reputation recovery, work and family life recovery. And you put the blame or the bad guy role firmly on the system and the courts, then you'd stand a chance. The tactics of blaming the false accuser, gets you cut off at the knees, people won't touch it, regardless of how true it is. Don't forget the accusations which are most harmful come from protected groups. That protected status works, so you have to go around it, but the government, courts and fanatical officials aren't protected status, and should be held to account.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

  4. #4
    Again, the solution is GTHO, to a nation that does not speak English.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mifune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Mid Atlantic
    Posts
    2,115
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    Again, the solution is GTHO, to a nation that does not speak English.
    Didn't Mexico just have a Hurricane and an Earthquake? Sadly I heard the earthquake death toll was 70+ :-(

    (not to imply that earthquakes care about political boundaries)
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    The Lighthouse Project with Diana Davidson does good work. You got a good idea, men who are free thinkers and like to rock the boat might help. Others would probably be too scared to associate, breaking down this barrier and stigma of false accusation is important.

    I think if you focused on making the project about recovery from false accusation, counselling, support, advice, legal support, reputation recovery, work and family life recovery. And you put the blame or the bad guy role firmly on the system and the courts, then you'd stand a chance. The tactics of blaming the false accuser, gets you cut off at the knees, people won't touch it, regardless of how true it is. Don't forget the accusations which are most harmful come from protected groups. That protected status works, so you have to go around it, but the government, courts and fanatical officials aren't protected status, and should be held to account.
    yeah after i posted that i spoke with a friend and im gonna try to make this work but i dont want to help counseling etc. i want to just hand over cash to help the guys recover.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

  7. #7
    Senior Member voidspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,167
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    yeah after i posted that i spoke with a friend and im gonna try to make this work but i dont want to help counseling etc. i want to just hand over cash to help the guys recover.
    I think the cash should come from the government to compensate for the damage caused by what they've put them through. The more terrible the crime is regarded by society the more disastrous the false accusation, and profound the damage. It's profound violation of human rights to treat an innocent person as guilty. This area of law is something that is quite obscure, double jeopardy stops the system dragging a person into court again and again, but what we have is a violation of innocent until proven guilty. Feminists have classified men as not convicted, that's as bad a classing all men automatically as 'unaccused [fill in crime here]'.

    When a flawed investigation puts an innocent man through hell, then to court, then dumps him back to a devastated life, it should have a responsibility to restore him to the life he had before. Not just wipe it's hands and classify him as someone who got away with it this time. This collusion gives feminists more power to destroy more lives.

    As an entire society we should care about the innocent, and we should really care about state power being abused to torment and destroy individuals.

    Tell us how you get along with this one, even if it's just uncovering information on what is there and making statements about what is missing. It's ridiculous that men have to basically have themselves dragged through a civil case, in order to clear their name and expose a false accuser. And hardly anyone can actually afford to do that.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

  8. #8
    Certainly something needs to be done about this abuse of the justice system to appease women. Anonymity for the accused the same way the accuser gets it, innocent until proven guilty, no media/social trial without hearing the evidence from the man, accountability for false accusers, and compensation for damage caused.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    Didn't Mexico just have a Hurricane and an Earthquake? Sadly I heard the earthquake death toll was 70+ :-(

    (not to imply that earthquakes care about political boundaries)
    Most of my life I lived in Tornado country. So, I am not terrified of hurricanes or earthquakes. And, the last one, this last week, was about 50 miles out in the ocean west of Mexico. Most deaths from earthquakes are poorly built housing. When my house was built, the rather poorly educated man who built it, still understood the distances to put beams apart to avoid resonance in a shaker earthquake. I went out of the house, but did not hurry about it. If this house goes down, Mexico City will be totaled.

    Also, look at New Orleans. It will never be totally rebuilt, after how many years? A few years ago, they had a major hurricane in Playa Del Carmen, and within 90 days, everything was open for business as usual. The rich nation puts up wooden houses; if it rains, they get ruined. If there is a flood, they get ruined. If there is wind, it gets ruined. If there is fire, it gets ruined. Here, replace the window glass, clean out the mud, put in new furniture, and it's as good as new.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    I think the cash should come from the government to compensate for the damage caused by what they've put them through. The more terrible the crime is regarded by society the more disastrous the false accusation, and profound the damage. It's profound violation of human rights to treat an innocent person as guilty. This area of law is something that is quite obscure, double jeopardy stops the system dragging a person into court again and again, but what we have is a violation of innocent until proven guilty. Feminists have classified men as not convicted, that's as bad a classing all men automatically as 'unaccused [fill in crime here]'.

    When a flawed investigation puts an innocent man through hell, then to court, then dumps him back to a devastated life, it should have a responsibility to restore him to the life he had before. Not just wipe it's hands and classify him as someone who got away with it this time. This collusion gives feminists more power to destroy more lives.

    As an entire society we should care about the innocent, and we should really care about state power being abused to torment and destroy individuals.

    Tell us how you get along with this one, even if it's just uncovering information on what is there and making statements about what is missing. It's ridiculous that men have to basically have themselves dragged through a civil case, in order to clear their name and expose a false accuser. And hardly anyone can actually afford to do that.
    i would rather see these men get something.
    the government giving them money = im not holding my breath

    also.. if i create a foundation to do this..i can give money anywhere in the world. so thats a huge bonus



    also..i bolded a portion of your post.
    this is simply impossible. the damage done is not something you can compensate for or reverse
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •