Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feminists could have saved the day

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    funny traffic is so low after red pill movie, and feminists crazier than ever.

it would seem mhra hasn't taken off.
    MHRA crawls along, people realising what's going on. Feminism isn't going to fall so easy, it's deeply embedded institutional power, fed by universities, endlessly pumped on the media and has a fanatical cult in celebrity and hollywood culture. TRP did a lot of good, but it's a crack in a large and aggressive entity.

Feminism also is a superiority cult, MHRM is about boring old justice, fairness and equality. No encouraging people to play victim olympics, doesn't tell people to feel morally and sexually superior, doesn't excuse bad behaviour or make hating a heroic act. I think it's tortoise vs the hare.

Also politicians are fair weather friends. You'll notice that feminists are crazier than ever but conservatives, classical liberals, libertarians have spoken up more, a lot of people have placed their bets on Trump, but MHRM isn't really on people's radar, empathy gap and gynocentrism are as strong as ever. But good news trickles through, Betsy Devos is seriously critical of Title IX, and that could start a serious review of Duluth model and rape culture. Feminism is hot air and screaming, but they got a lot of people doing it, Australia they could have seriously overplayed their hand. I don't think the average Australians are that stupid. Canada may have headed to become full on cuckistan but even there the resistance has been profound.

The far leftard have overplayed hand after hand and basically taxed peoples good will by always claiming to be representing the underdogs and vulnerable, but Antifa have shown a very different face, and even BLM are getting sick of them.

Also MHRMs campaigning has made a difference, when I first reviewed DV government literature over 10 years it was 100% male blaming and hating, everything was about how vile men were and how victimised were women, 5 years after that there was a small chink when a a few categories of men were added to the support services, gay men, young male victims of parental or sibling abuse, the feminists had allowed a rather silly category to be discussed - that is male victims of their female partners where the females incorrectly pre-emptively attacked or projected their prior abuser onto the male. Now you can review quite a lot of DV sites, and yes still massively stacked in favour of women (which you don't deny that female DV and IPV victims need support) but they also have (sometimes a bit buried) but information which says DV happens to men too, and all DV is wrong. You get some shelters and support services slowly opening up to men, still a lot to do, but without the MHRM nothing would have happened.

We need to keep pushing on education, young men are being screwed out of a future and that is unforgivable and family and divorce court remains a disaster, but lots of men are waking up to the dangers of getting into relationships with women that involve any property sharing let alone marriage. MGTOW guys have a never going back to the plantation attitude and more and more people can see why. Women against feminism are also getting a little bolder and they need to pushed forward, feminism stole their voice and dictated their future without ever asking them, without ever winning an election it just claimed to be speaking for all women, and a lot of them are seeing that for what it is - theft of their democratic rights and destructive to the relationships that they want.

Progress is slow and frustrating, but it's not a matter of if, but when.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

When media comprised books, newspapers, tv and radio, you needed a printing press, or a radio or tv tower to express an idea.

With the age of the internet, anyone can shit out any idea and broadcast it, even make money on it with ads.

"Clickbait" becomes a thing, where one week they argue that milk is bad for you, and then a week later they publish the exact opposite, milk is good for you a study finds.

You see this in media all the time, "Feminism is bad," and then a week later on the same site, "Feminism is good."

It's basically like they're saying, "You guys argue about it, just make sure to click on the ads."

The high mucky-mucks of society operate on a kind of Sociopathy where in public they say, "I am a committed Feminist!" while looting the system ass-to-mouth.

It's not so much an ideology but a business. "Professor of Gender Studies" pulling in 80 grand, or getting hired as "Chief Diversity Officer." It beats working for a living.

Like if I know there's a feminist meeting or a "Wonder Woman" screening, I can show up there to sell "I <3 Feminism" t-shirts.

You see someone working for NBC, next week they are working for Fox News. "My opinions and experiences have evolved" yeah, no shit. For $500k/year my experiences would evolve too.

And at some level everybody knows the game.

You wouldn't need a Republican without a Democrat, they need each other to mobilize their own donors, it's like a choreographed dance.

Giving rise to theories of "The Deep State" like it's the Illuminati controlling both parties.

It's not a deep state, it's a money state, you don't kill off your opponents, you make it an epic battle like Mayweather vs McGregor to keep people paying their $39.95, meanwhile the boxers are winking and nodding at each other like "ok let's give the fans a good show, RAWR RAWR!"

Meanwhile the average prole in the bleeder seats are thinking, "Wow they're really kicking the shit out of each other!"

I can guarantee you that Clementine Ford has no plans to actualize her feminine energy anytime soon.

In fact I'm pretty sure she has no plans to do anything but sit on her fat ass and go "blah blah blah blahse blah blah."

And for this heroic act, a ton of retards out there will fund her Patreon or GoFundMe or whatever "tip jar" she has.

It's a nice racket if you can get into it.

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    You see someone working for NBC, next week they are working for Fox News. "My opinions and experiences have evolved" yeah, no shit. For $500k/year my experiences would evolve too.
    'What you do for a living influences what you believe' ...?
    See, at heart you're already a believer in Marx

And at some level everybody knows the game.
    There I must diagree. I think it says it all that you even have to write this piece of media criticism; that this is not simply common sense and common knowledge that this is how the world works.

But I guess they learned their lesson from "The Wizard of Oz", and are working their asses off to stay behind the blessed curtain.
    McLuhan was right, we are being infotained to death.

M

Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    MHRA crawls along, people realising what's going on. Feminism isn't going to fall so easy, it's deeply embedded institutional power, fed by universities, endlessly pumped on the media and has a fanatical cult in celebrity and hollywood culture. TRP did a lot of good, but it's a crack in a large and aggressive entity.
    Yes, TRP did, but I fear that far fewer people have been going to actually see it than there were people reading about it in media; and in the media, the story wasn't "Men have been given a shitty deal", but "One Lone Woman's Fight To Follow Her Dream".
    Perhaps. I don't know, I'm shooting in the dark. But such an effect would also serve to explain the sudden loss of impetus we're seeing.

I think it's tortoise vs the hare. ... But good news trickles through, Betsy Devos is seriously critical of Title IX, and that could start a serious review of Duluth model and rape culture.
    Yes, and that is very important. It's not the best, merely a very very good thing to be hoped for, namely a series of Feminist-type Small Step Victories that fly under the radar, but accumulate into something hefty.

Also MHRMs campaigning has made a difference ... without the MHRM nothing would have happened.
    True. Through AVfM, mr PE has singlehandedly cracked the dam of silencing, and no amount of fingers in wet cracks will put the dykes together again.

We need to keep pushing on education, young men are being screwed out of a future and that is unforgivable
    Yes. There should be something like 'A Voice for Boys' (probably "Da Voiz 4 Boiz" today ...), either in books or web sites or pop music lyrics. Single player marriage survival games. Lord of the Flings. Anything. Whatever. Just reach them.

lots of men are waking up to the dangers of getting into relationships with women that involve any property sharing let alone marriage.
    Here's where I would go with simpleman's proposal to help protect resources from _any_ interference. Cache as Cash can.

Progress is slow and frustrating, but it's not a matter of if, but when.
    From your lips to Loki's ears.

M

ya lots of anti fems on youtube

lots of guys mgtow that never even heard the word

avfm mainpage has slowed on content

the forums are a lot of bs

but PE definetly started something.......just surprises me, millions of fucked over guys every day, and they don't even seem to care themselves

it was a cool thing to be part of, but , im getting the feeling, I've seen it beginning to end.
    Last edited by menrppl2; 09-12-2017 at 03:47 PM.
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

If the goal is to eradicate the word "Feminism" from the lexicon and erase it as an idea, that's never going to happen.

If the goal is to add our own ideas to the conversation, that already has happened/is happening/will continue to happen.

AVfM is neither the beginning nor the end.

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    If the goal is to eradicate the word "Feminism" from the lexicon and erase it as an idea, that's never going to happen.

If the goal is to add our own ideas to the conversation, that already has happened/is happening/will continue to happen.

AVfM is neither the beginning nor the end.
    Amen.

Manalysis