Thread: Calling out to all Australian's with Information on the Safe Schools Program

Exclamation Calling out to all Australian's with Information on the Safe Schools Program

Hello! I'm desperately seeking any and all information people have on the Safe Schools Program in Australia, particularly in reference to how its teaching methods will mean negative consequences for Males in education. Needed for research on an assignment for a Political Science essay.

The Rights, Resilience and Respectful Relationships teaching manual for Safe Schools fits every description of what Christina Hoff Sommers argues is negative for male education, but with Same-Sex Marriage currently on the political agenda, the discourse on Safe Schools has been monopolised by arguments on either the Christian Right and LGBT Left, meaning it is incredibly difficult to find Men's Rights arguments on Safe Schools.

Following a screening of the Red Pill documentary in Melbourne Paul Elam and Tom Golden were interviewed by Skype, and the topic was brought up by the interviewer, so I know it is on the MRA agenda, I just can't find anything anywhere.

Many thanks in advance,
    Cam