Thread: College stundent atemps to avoid jail for fale rape clain

Angry College stundent atemps to avoid jail for fale rape clain

The update.
    http://nypost.com/2017/09/08/teen-wh...to-dodge-jail/

Back Story:
    http://nypost.com/2017/02/22/teen-ch...tball-players/

So does an "undisclosed mental health issue" = being a vindictive. lying, c*nt?
    Not only should she jail time, but also have to pay for their lost college scholarships

Blog Entries
    That story linked underneath "Woman shoots homeless man who asked her to move Porsche: cops"
    http://nypost.com/2017/09/12/woman-s...-porsche-cops/

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — A woman has been charged with attempted murder in the shooting of a homeless man in Nashville last month.

News outlets report 26-year-old Katie Quackenbush was charged Monday night in the Aug. 26 shooting of 54-year-old Gerald Melton near Music Row.

Metro Nashville police say Melton was disturbed by exhaust fumes and loud music coming from Quackenbush’s Porsche SUV while trying to sleep at 3 a.m., and asked her to move the vehicle. Police say the two began yelling at each other, and Quackenbush exited the vehicle and shot Melton twice before running up the street with another woman.

Quackenbush’s father, Jesse Quackenbush, disputed the police account, saying his daughter fired the shots in self-defense as a warning, and didn’t know Melton was hit.

Melton remains hospitalized with critical injuries.
    Wonder what will happen with that, do we need to really ask? Probably not.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

"Pressed by authorities about inconsistencies in her account, Yovino eventually admitted that she’d had consensual sex with the two football players in a bathroom during a football club party, then lied about it in hopes of winning the sympathy of a third male student whom she wanted to date."

Hey, nothing wrong with being a hoe, just be honest about it. All this bullshit drama simply because she wanted to hide her hoe past from somebody she wanted to date. It's better for hoes to be upfront about it. I know of a few now-retired professional hoes who are living the civilian life now, and the men in their lives are probably none the wiser. Chumps.
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 09-13-2017 at 09:23 PM.
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

Anyone else seen that some feminists say women who make false rape claims should never be prosecuted because it makes people aware that some claims of rape are false, as some are?

i hope she gets fucking huge time
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Plato the 2nd View Post
    Anyone else seen that some feminists say women who make false rape claims should never be prosecuted because it makes people aware that some claims of rape are false, as some are?
    Yup and I hope they keep screeching that, the more they show their true colours the more people and especially decent women will turn away from them, and begin to doubt everything they say. Feminists will ultimately be their own worst enemy. They always over do it, they've done the same in every single wave of feminism, this time though they have access to real power, it goes beyond the men giving in to their demands and taking responsibility for implementing their bigotry. They will have no one to blame but themselves.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.