Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Men Are Birth Defects - Advert for “The Fall” - BBC crime Drama

Blog Entries
    Another interesting video from the same uploader, also from the UK. This time its of a 'pro-choice' march in London. "(Feminist) Men know your place. This is a women's movement!" You can literally see the hate that this woman has for men in her face and hear it in her voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    One bright point is that, again, this shows us how men are perceived in society, and by women. Another great argument for MGTOW in the short run, MHRM in the long run.

M
    Their hate serves our cause. This is why I am strongly against reporting any and all feminist sexism and abuse. I don't want it to be removed I want it to stay online so that other people become exposed to the ugliness of this movement and perhaps be encouraged to stand up against it.

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    Extreme individualistic society ---> No brotherhood or solidarity among men --> "All men are monsters except me." --> Misandry -> Gender Dysphoria, Radical Feminism and other psychological pathos
    There is little or no solidarity amongst men in feminised countries. I think our gynocentric, misandric cultures here in the west play a huge part in driving men apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    Question: Why are women so much emotionally and spiritually stronger than men?

Answer: They aren't, but they do appear to be.

So why do they appear to be?

Well, if you take a piece of wood, place it between two points and and start adding weight to the center of it, it will start to bend. Eventually it's going to snap under the applied pressure.

Now if you take the same piece of wood and you arrange a truss out of other pieces of wood, you can apply significantly more weight to the same piece of wood. It is the support that makes the piece stronger.

There is no shortage of both government and personal resources available to help women survive whatever catastrophe, self-made or otherwise that befalls them. There's no shortage of thirsty men looking to swoop in and carry part of the load for them. There's no shortage of women to "empathize" and tell them how put-upon they are, and how they'll be okay, support them emotionally. There's government resources to take off the financial burden.

Men on the other hand get "man-up". Which is actually the opposite of support. It's another piece of weight on the board. Each one doesn't amount to much, but 10,000 "man-ups" add-up just a little more weight to the beam by sending the message that even needing support makes you weak and unworthy of it.

If women are any stronger emotionally or spiritually than men it's solely because of the difference in emotional and spiritual support that the community and society offer them relative to men.
    Great/interesting rebuttal Mifune. Although I disagree that women appear emotionally stronger than men the may do so because their pressures and responsibilities are lesser than those of men and their avenues for help and support greater than those of men.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    Ho hum, how feminists love to fantasize that they will get MRA's raging. Of course they like to fantasize that there are millions of MRA's who all exist with a solitary purpose to oppose feminists. In their misandrist minds as soon as the earliest form of MRA appeared, which to my recollection in the UK were Fathers for Justice, a group dedicated to protecting their children's right to have a father they went batshit crazy and started preaching The Backlash has arrived, men can't cope with equality!!! Their astoundingly dishonest response has only got worse.

Dear idiot feminists, let's give equality a try shall we....

Well to that one always gets the same overwhelming response, which I think this clip states very accurately. Equality will never be on their agenda, they are hate driven supremacist group.

They should fully embrace freedom of speech, the more they hate on men, the more they reveal to the world what they are. Whatever happens it's not gonna be pretty, but eventually reality dictates.
    Indeed good sir, the more they hate the weaker their cause and the stronger our cause against them.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatStrengthWithin View Post
    You know what this video is all about? [Masturbating gesture] and stroking the ego of inept and ineffectual blow-hards. That's what this is.
    That is all it is. Nothing more and nothing less.
    Last edited by Equity; 09-14-2017 at 08:48 PM.

More proof of the hatred inherent in feminists, Equity. She addresses all the men who have come to support her views by telling them to know their place. The idiots are agreeing with her and still get her bile and hatred. If they were wise they'd know their place was to f**k off and leave her to mental rant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by unheard View Post
    More proof of the hatred inherent in feminists, Equity. She addresses all the men who have come to support her views by telling them to know their place. The idiots are agreeing with her and still get her bile and hatred. If they were wise they'd know their place was to f**k off and leave her to mental rant.
    I'm very anti-vitriol but sometimes I feel like I understand why people call such men c**ks, unheard. It makes sense.

Who watches TV anymore? Man, Liveleak's where it's at!
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

Quote Originally Posted by Equity View Post
    Another interesting video from the same uploader, also from the UK.
    Almighty Odin ...

It seems counter-intuitive, doesn't it, to abuse your supporters this way? But it may not be.
    If their wet dream is a total takeover, this is one way go about it.
    You silence the 10 - 20 % of men who are feminist enough to appear at such a rally. From then on you "represent" "all women" (half the population) + "all good men", and then you are The Majority - now you can arrange the world as you see fit, and the 30 % of men and the share of women who disagree with that kind of feminism - the size of which is unknown, because they never speak up - can the go to what will be hell.
    And you get to decide everything, because you work with a silenced partner. Pretty nifty.

M

Quote Originally Posted by Equity View Post
    Another interesting video from the same uploader, also from the UK.
    The youtube comments are fun, though. I found my new favourite argument for SJW debates:
    "That this could be seen as somehow offensive is offensive to me."

"catmiser" then goes on: " ...offensive to who? Men? It's NOT their movement, why are we acting like they're an oppressed addition to the feminist movement? It's absurd. This is the point this amazing woman is making. This movement is for women, it's NOT a coddle-factory for men who 'support' us. It's not a movement to pacify, validate, and center men, it's for women. Find her awesome speech insulting to men? Then you're in the wrong movement. It's a woman's movement. I wish more women would claim those words, just as this powerful woman did, with just as much power. Remind the bastards that it isn't about assisting us because they believe it'll give them easy access to PIV, or other women, or give them the appearance of 'good guy', it's about women's rights, it's our movement of liberation, not a place for men to score or earn cookies, or make your voice more prominent than the actual women to enhance your liberal male "feminist" status. Stop leeching off the women's moevment for your own personal gain. Women, it's gotten to the point where it's not good to be rude to the dudes. We can't be offensive to men, we have to let them be a part of our movement or face rejection. Think about that. How can you even call that a women's movement? More like a "men-have-taken-over movement". "

Tl;dr:
    " ...dick-bearing filth shut the fuck up and go chop off that dick. Lol they actually thought their opinion mattered? Funny fucks." (K)

It seems neither of them saw the gripping inclusionary HeForShe speech given by some entertainment industry employee.

One "adam zarbon" is fighting the good fight:
    "The reason why abortion isn't fully legal is actually due to a lot of women.
    More women vote than men, and they are the ones electing these anti abortion men in the first place."

But of course his arguments are easily shot down by fem logic like "dick bearing filth".

M
    Last edited by Manalysis; 09-14-2017 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    Question: Why are women so much emotionally and spiritually stronger than men?

Answer: They aren't, but they do appear to be.

So why do they appear to be?

Well, if you take a piece of wood, place it between two points and and start adding weight to the center of it, it will start to bend. Eventually it's going to snap under the applied pressure.

Now if you take the same piece of wood and you arrange a truss out of other pieces of wood, you can apply significantly more weight to the same piece of wood. It is the support that makes the piece stronger.

There is no shortage of both government and personal resources available to help women survive whatever catastrophe, self-made or otherwise that befalls them. There's no shortage of thirsty men looking to swoop in and carry part of the load for them. There's no shortage of women to "empathize" and tell them how put-upon they are, and how they'll be okay, support them emotionally. There's government resources to take off the financial burden.

Men on the other hand get "man-up". Which is actually the opposite of support. It's another piece of weight on the board. Each one doesn't amount to much, but 10,000 "man-ups" add-up just a little more weight to the beam by sending the message that even needing support makes you weak and unworthy of it.

If women are any stronger emotionally or spiritually than men it's solely because of the difference in emotional and spiritual support that the community and society offer them relative to men.
    You're better than this, Mifune.

You're saying, "nuh-uh, no fair, women support each other and summon assistance as needed."

But that's not merely an illusion of strength, but actually IS a type of strength ie "social intelligence, emotional intelligence."

It's a strategy that works well for women.

But it has a massive Achilles Heel.

If you summon 10,000 men to come and build you a shrine.

They'll build you one, but they'll build it THEIR way, and your shrine starts looking like the Playboy mansion and becomes your gilded cage.

#1 - If women want "liberation" they'll have to learn to build their own shrines, hahahahaha fat chance.

#2 - Men aren't actually stupid, we simply play to our strengths.

#3 - When you get down to it, men have a much broader toolset than women ; Men can have /massive/ social power, look at politicians, CEO's, any type of leadership figure, and they do it without even having a vagina to wave as the carrot or painting their face with makeup. It's one thing to have millions of twitter followers by getting butt-injections and flashing your silky, beautiful hair and spending thousands on cosmetics, quite another to have millions of followers and show up with zero makeup sporting male pattern baldness just based on your words and strength of character.

TL;DR - Women can talk a good game.

TL;DR - Men can talk a good game, build a good game, fight a good game, ignore the game or re-define the game.

So the whole "women are emotionally and spiritually stronger than men."

Sorry, I don't see it.

What *I* see is that Anglo-Nordic men have no SOLIDARITY with each other and need to join the women's team to feel a sense of community.

And that's a problem unique to Anglo-Nordic societies rather than a general feature of "men."

Men of other cultures are much more community-minded, much more social.

They don't just throw each other under the bus, there is a sense of brotherhood.

My 2 cents