Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men Are Birth Defects - Advert for “The Fall” - BBC crime Drama

Blog Entries

Men Are Birth Defects - Advert for “The Fall” - BBC crime Drama

The BBC a highly feminised British public service totally funded by the British tax payer (i.e. men) carries on with its open war on men in this feminist crime drama that first aired in the UK late 2016.

The main protagonist in The Fall is a female, feminist police officer investigating a serial rapist. The show peddles feminism’s all men are violent and all women are saintly victims, women are superior to men, narrative. It goes so far as suggesting that all men would like to sadistically rape women.

The video below believe it or not is an advert for the show. That the BBC a publicly funded service be so brazen and open in their sexism speaks volumes for the desperate state that men are in in this country:

This clip was uploaded by a feminist on YouTube. You might want to read the comments left on this video or have a look through her other videos for an insight into the sexist, hate filled world of feminism. A world of hate promoted and totally sanctioned by YouTube, Google and all other media outlets.
    Last edited by Equity; 09-14-2017 at 04:49 AM.

that was gross
    i posted a few comments lol but im tired so wit wasnt what i brought to the table ;]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    that was gross
    i posted a few comments lol but im tired so wit wasnt what i brought to the table ;]
    Your comments are a breath of fresh air in what is otherwise a disgusting sewer of unadulterated filth!!! Thank you TheNarrator!

Quote Originally Posted by Equity View Post
    The BBC a highly feminised British public service totally funded by the British tax payer (i.e. men) carries on with its open war on men in this feminist crime drama that first aired in the UK late 2016.

The main protagonist in The Fall is a female, feminist police officer investigating a serial rapist. The show peddles feminism’s all men are violent and all women are saintly victims, women are superior to men narrative. It goes so far as suggesting that all men would like to sadistically rape women.
    Ah, a Stieg "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" Larsson rip-off ....
    SL - from Sweden, does it surprise you? - wrote crime novels molded over the "all men profit from the fear of rape" trope, and the book-buying public _loved_ it.

I'll say it again, the Fems are rarely capable of original thought, but being the repeating machines they are, they are masters at disseminating woozles into every corner of the world; and now, it seems, they have reached the BBC. For another old trope, replace "men" with any other group, and be it Breton scholars of Gaelic calligraphy, the person making these statements would be lynched in SoMe.

One bright point is that, again, this shows us how men are perceived in society, and by women. Another great argument for MGTOW in the short run, MHRM in the long run.

M

Extreme individualistic society ---> No brotherhood or solidarity among men --> "All men are monsters except me." --> Misandry -> Gender Dysphoria, Radical Feminism and other psychological pathos

Blog Entries
    Question: Why are women so much emotionally and spiritually stronger than men?

Answer: They aren't, but they do appear to be.

So why do they appear to be?

Well, if you take a piece of wood, place it between two points and and start adding weight to the center of it, it will start to bend. Eventually it's going to snap under the applied pressure.

Now if you take the same piece of wood and you arrange a truss out of other pieces of wood, you can apply significantly more weight to the same piece of wood. It is the support that makes the piece stronger.

There is no shortage of both government and personal resources available to help women survive whatever catastrophe, self-made or otherwise that befalls them. There's no shortage of thirsty men looking to swoop in and carry part of the load for them. There's no shortage of women to "empathize" and tell them how put-upon they are, and how they'll be okay, support them emotionally. There's government resources to take off the financial burden.

Men on the other hand get "man-up". Which is actually the opposite of support. It's another piece of weight on the board. Each one doesn't amount to much, but 10,000 "man-ups" add-up just a little more weight to the beam by sending the message that even needing support makes you weak and unworthy of it.

If women are any stronger emotionally or spiritually than men it's solely because of the difference in emotional and spiritual support that the community and society offer them relative to men.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Blog Entries
    PS. The notion that being male is a "birth defect" is horrendously misandric and I hope only used as a way to paint that character as a cunt not to start spreading the notion that it's an okay way to think.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Blog Entries
    Ho hum, how feminists love to fantasize that they will get MRA's raging. Of course they like to fantasize that there are millions of MRA's who all exist with a solitary purpose to oppose feminists. In their misandrist minds as soon as the earliest form of MRA appeared, which to my recollection in the UK were Fathers for Justice, a group dedicated to protecting their children's right to have a father they went batshit crazy and started preaching The Backlash has arrived, men can't cope with equality!!! Their astoundingly dishonest response has only got worse.

Dear idiot feminists, let's give equality a try shall we....

Well to that one always gets the same overwhelming response, which I think this clip states very accurately. Equality will never be on their agenda, they are hate driven supremacist group.

They should fully embrace freedom of speech, the more they hate on men, the more they reveal to the world what they are. Whatever happens it's not gonna be pretty, but eventually reality dictates.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Senior Member GreatStrengthWithin's Avatar
    Yet all we hear is complaining from these Women who are supposedly Spiritually stronger than us. AC is sexist, a guy wearing a shirt with Women on it is proof Women can't make it into STEM, on and on and on.

You aren't any of those, the Women who are equals with Men are quietly doing their job and not gloating like a damn child about it.

You know what this video is all about? [Masturbating gesture] and stroking the ego of inept and ineffectual blow-hards. That's what this is.
    "You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius

"Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory and virtue than education without natural ability." - Marcus Aurelius

"Draw from your past, but do not let your past draw from you." - Bra'tac of Chulak (Stargate SG-1)

There is also a TV show on ITV called "liar" about a man and woman who meet up, go back to her place and the next day she claims he has raped her, which he denies. I haven't watched it because I know how it will end. People are asking "So who is the liar?" Well in the current social climate it's not going to end with her being a false accuser - that's the reason I haven't watched it. I have been told that the male plays a surgeon (I think) and he is still in his job. That's the unrealistic part because he would have been sacked based on the allegation. They could have shown how an unproven accusation destroys a man's life but they haven't bothered as they are too busy pushing feminist agendas.