Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feminist Explains

Feminist Explains

Hi,

here's one Lipstick Feminist (notice all the pink; and the lipstick ...) explaining why being a feminist, yet wanting men to pay for dates, is no contradiction:
    Everybody loves ot be nice, and women letting men be nice is women's way of repaying them for paying.
    So, letting men pay is an act of active kindness.
    Now you know.

Bet you're relieved, eh?

Still, funny how that only works one way.

Sounds like she's of German extraction .... and a tad annoying:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1cvy7_N_zI

M

Giving out sex after a man pays is a kind way to repay them but apparently that's sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by unheard View Post
    Giving out sex after a man pays is a kind way to repay them but apparently that's sexist.
    You really didn't get it, did you? Letting men pay is kind already. Enough with the sex, you kreap.

M

You really don’t get sarcasm, do you?

The old dating adage, which is being referred to, is that women want men to pay for them on the first date, but men want sex. Both genders using each other for their own needs. Feminists are now trying to say that meeting their needs is fair and a kindness shown by them, but say that meeting the man’s needs is sexist, chauvinistic, and “kreapy” - just like you did.

Quote Originally Posted by unheard View Post
    You really don’t get sarcasm, do you?
    Neither do you, apparently
    Nor did you get the point this time around, either.

The old dating adage, which is being referred to, is that women want men to pay for them on the first date, but men want sex. Both genders using each other for their own needs.
    Which you referred to, yes. I referred to something else.

Feminists are now trying to say that meeting their needs is fair and a kindness shown by them, but say that meeting the man’s needs is sexist, chauvinistic, and “kreapy”
    I'm saying that this feminist is saying that /men meeting women's needs/ is /women meeting men's needs/.
    Just allowing men to pay is this enormous kindness that women show men.
    Men's need for sex isn't even in the picture.

just like you did.
    Whoooosh ....

M

Sarcasm not made clear enough M

I really have a problem with you calling me a creep and saying that I didn’t get it, but I have spoken to some female friends and they have pointed out my mistakes. I have now amputated my genitals so I am no longer a threat and would like to pay for your dinner and drinks tonight!

She says that men should pay as it costs women more to go on a date:

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...oney-seduction

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifest...413-story.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-blunt-8263822

Cool! MGTOW can save dearies an awful lot of money. No more dates.

you cant reason with these women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

A really good date need not cost women very much. Naked in her bed, and hair hanging down over her breasts, need not cost much.

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    A really good date need not cost women very much. Naked in her bed, and hair hanging down over her breasts, need not cost much.
    we should spread the word on this.

except most feminists dont look very good in this position. heh
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.