Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just another first "hello"

Two tales from Mexico. I have many to choose from. A few years ago, a successful business man in Mexico City told his wife he would give her an amount around $1500 USD each month to live wherever she wanted, and let him do what he wanted. This usually means he has one or more hot chicks on the side. She accepted.

The divorce laws in Mexico City were changed, thanks to the Marxist party. The feminists convinced her to file for divorce and petition for alimony. She did. Pissed off, the man transferred all his business to his brother. The judge looked at the figures and ordered him to pay less than $500 USD a month.

I read this in the New York Times, and the female reporter was angry at the injustice of this. The problem was, she violated her agreement to leave him alone for $1500 a month (which is quite a bit of money for ordinary folk in Cd. Mexico.) She assumed the judge would give her the same $1500 that he had willingly given her. The point here is men in Mexico tend to take care of each other. In the USA, your worst enemies are other men, every time. In this case, the male judge took care of him, and she got screwed. She did it to herself by violating the agreement she had made.

a close friend, a woman, told me how things work here. Mexico has Domestic Violence laws. Here in my village, if a woman goes to the cops with bruises, they will race out and arrest him and toss him in jail. All very good. But, about three days later, she suddenly realizes no one is working and bringing in money, and she and the kids will be hungry. So, she runs back to the cops and begs them to let him out so he can work. Then, she runs frantically home and hides under the bed.

His first order of business is to toss that bed out the window and inflict some discipline on her. She will never again run to the cops when he hits her. Nor will any of her friends.

Though women friends mostly assure me that most DV happens when he gets drunk, and she shoots off her nasty mouth at him.

I got distracted and failed to include actually the best story I know of men in Mexico taking care of men.

On a board, a man came on and told what happened to him. He had kids in Mexico and came in on what we call a tourist permit for 180 days, no longer called that by the Mexican government.

I am guessing he married a Mexican woman and was divorced in the USA, based on details of the story.

She was very hostile to him, tried to discredit him with everyone, when he came to visit his kids.

She want charging off to the Immigration office, demanding they refuse to let him come in again.

The first he knew about it, he got a notice from that office to appear on a certain date. He assumed something bad was going to happen to him, but this was Mexico, not the USA. When he got there, the male official told him how she had come in and really trashed him out.

The official said he was about to get Permanent Residence Family Unity.

That is what I have, and it is supposed to take two years of steady residence in Mexico.

RP means he has a permanent residence card, never has to renew it, can leave Mexico as often and for as long as he wants, and come back any time. Or, not at all, for as many years absence as he wishes, and then waltz in. Oh, yes, he can also work by just notifying Immigration who he works for, no permission needed. Ditto on his address, just let them know when it changes.

Edited: How could I forget the most important part of RP. As soon as he gets it with Family Unity, he can apply for Mexican nationality. Hahaha heeheehee hohoho.
    Last edited by polite_disagreement; 10-04-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    Two tales from Mexico. I have many to choose from. A few years ago, a successful business man in Mexico City told his wife he would give her an amount around $1500 USD each month to live wherever she wanted, and let him do what he wanted. This usually means he has one or more hot chicks on the side. She accepted.

The divorce laws in Mexico City were changed, thanks to the Marxist party. The feminists convinced her to file for divorce and petition for alimony. She did. Pissed off, the man transferred all his business to his brother. The judge looked at the figures and ordered him to pay less than $500 USD a month.

I read this in the New York Times, and the female reporter was angry at the injustice of this. The problem was, she violated her agreement to leave him alone for $1500 a month (which is quite a bit of money for ordinary folk in Cd. Mexico.) She assumed the judge would give her the same $1500 that he had willingly given her. The point here is men in Mexico tend to take care of each other. In the USA, your worst enemies are other men, every time. In this case, the male judge took care of him, and she got screwed. She did it to herself by violating the agreement she had made.

a close friend, a woman, told me how things work here. Mexico has Domestic Violence laws. Here in my village, if a woman goes to the cops with bruises, they will race out and arrest him and toss him in jail. All very good. But, about three days later, she suddenly realizes no one is working and bringing in money, and she and the kids will be hungry. So, she runs back to the cops and begs them to let him out so he can work. Then, she runs frantically home and hides under the bed.

His first order of business is to toss that bed out the window and inflict some discipline on her. She will never again run to the cops when he hits her. Nor will any of her friends.

Though women friends mostly assure me that most DV happens when he gets drunk, and she shoots off her nasty mouth at him.

But that shouldn't be something we're celebrating-- DV is bad no matter who does it, how it happens, or who's wink-winking at whom. IMO, we (in the MRM) shouldn't be trying to construct (or resurrect) some "Good ole boy" network-- but rather try and figure out how everybody can get what they need and not get beaten up or screwed. Not Him. Not Her.

That's just my opinion.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

You are right to assume that I grew up in a city, and that I went to university. It was there where I found the majority of militant feminists I know. Many teachers are feminists too.
    And yes, is way harder to find a feminist like this in many rural areas of the country, I would dare to assume that this is because many of these comunities are very traditional, very religious, and honestly, very unfair to their women, but this is how they grew up and they find it very normal.

Anyway, I agree with you, we need to figure out how to be fair to everybody. I know it's easier said than done, but that's the plan.
    I really have no interest in keeping women down, or anyone down, specially if they're being treated unfairly.

So yeah, over here, "machismo" (I'm not sure, but I think that would translate as male chauvinism) is way more common, specially in those areas I mentioned.
    Of course I would like that to be erradicated, but as you say, is way harder to find a movement like feminism there. I really have no idea on what to do in these cases.
    But I think I get ya, over here you have a better chance of being aided by some other male in power, if they percieve that something toxic is going on against you. Still, many feminist would still claim that his is just patriarchy, protecting unconditionally their kind at the expense of justice for women, even when that's not the case.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DonSeñor View Post
    You are right to assume that I grew up in a city, and that I went to university. It was there where I found the majority of militant feminists I know. Many teachers are feminists too.
    And yes, is way harder to find a feminist like this in many rural areas of the country, I would dare to assume that this is because many of these comunities are very traditional, very religious, and honestly, very unfair to their women, but this is how they grew up and they find it very normal.

Anyway, I agree with you, we need to figure out how to be fair to everybody. I know it's easier said than done, but that's the plan.
    I really have no interest in keeping women down, or anyone down, specially if they're being treated unfairly.

So yeah, over here, "machismo" (I'm not sure, but I think that would translate as male chauvinism) is way more common, specially in those areas I mentioned.
    Of course I would like that to be erradicated, but as you say, is way harder to find a movement like feminism there. I really have no idea on what to do in these cases.
    But I think I get ya, over here you have a better chance of being aided by some other male in power, if they percieve that something toxic is going on against you. Still, many feminist would still claim that his is just patriarchy, protecting unconditionally their kind at the expense of justice for women, even when that's not the case.
    What, and Feminists don't have their own all-girls clubs where they only help out the sisters? There's a LOT more of THEM than there are "old boy networks"-- then or now.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men