Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It is Official, Trump declares war!

I know Mexicans who live in the US and are not citizens, but who voted. They were so proud they stated on Facebook that they voted. So, yes, I am sure there are a lot of illegals and non-citizens who are voting. Which is why the Commies are so adamant about voter i.d. being racist. Waaa! Waaa! Waaa!

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    I know Mexicans who live in the US and are not citizens, but who voted. They were so proud they stated on Facebook that they voted. So, yes, I am sure there are a lot of illegals and non-citizens who are voting. Which is why the Commies are so adamant about voter i.d. being racist. Waaa! Waaa! Waaa!
    the real question:

did hey vote trump!?
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

They didn't say. And, I was so sure they did, that I didn't bother to so much as ask.

Mexicans think the commie Dems really like them. The real reason, except for simply paying for votes, the Dems give so much stuff to blacks; women; and Mexicans is because they assume they are so stupid and lazy they cannot possibly take care of themselves without government/taxpayer help.

And, the Republicans who assume all of these people can take care of themselves if they don't get hand-outs, are accused of hating them.

Blog Entries

ben shapiro is pretty spot on usually..he's that way here.

that cop saying we only shoot black people was sarcastic simpleman not that id expect you to understand that.

also..what is SHE worried about..ive seen white and black men both get killed

never seen a woman get shot..have you guys?

Not very many.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    hillary literaly cheated. there was voter fraud. but trump won

THINK ABOUT IT what does that tell you!? it tells you trump won by a lot....

Hillary couldn't even win her OWN RIGGED ELECTION. That *DOES* tell me something.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men