Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 145

Thread: It finally happens... mass of horny men group and rape a sex robot.

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by natedogbfd View Post
    Let's be clear here, if we are going to go as far as calling regret 'rape', then every single man who got so much as a little aggressive in sexual pursuits, even with his wife, is now a rapist.
    Well yeah... if your first definition for "rape" is what feminism says it is... When I was talking about rape... I was talking about real rape... Giving this... it seems like most of the people agree that women does not like real rape...

    Don't allow blue pill thinking to cloud your judgement of what the real narrative behind the feminist agenda is really all about, because if they have their way the only people who are going to get any sex ever, will be chip n dales dancers who will do that for a living and every other man alive will be required to wear a steel chastity with spikes, and if you doubt it maybe you should listen to paul elam's greatest hit about sex robots and that hateful cunt Catherine Richardson. If you think I won't call you out on it if you are just virtual signaling to deidre you got another thing coming simpleman.
    Virtual signaling deidre???

    I have not idea how you can think that was my intention at all... you are so lost on that one that... but go ahead... ask her how much she thinks about me, it is quite likely that at this point she thinks I am the biggest jerk in this whole website... LOL... that is how lost you are...

    Let that be the last time you try to blue pill me. Nothing made my girl cum harder when I gave that hair a nice pull at just the right time, repeatedly and hard. Nothing made her lose interest more than when I refused to give her the kind of bite (vampire style) that could put me in jail for 10 years.
    Yeah... the thing is that... a bit of playing rough is not the same as rape...

    87% of women don't fantasize about being raped when they masturbate for just no particular fucking reason.
    Then agian... there is a big difference between a rape fantasy and a real rape...

    It absolutely makes perfect sense that the psychological reaction to being sexually dominated would be sexual submission, like every other mammal, and that isn't gonna change simple man because the red pill dosage for you is too high.
    What red pill??? you made a lot of anthropomorphic assumptions about dolphins and shit... all to explain that women like to be raped... I am still thinking they don't...

    furthermore, If i am right women probably masturbate when they think about the prospect of being alone with me. put that in your red pill dispenser.
    OK... now ask me if I care what women fantasize about when they masturbate...

    But yeah... cute that you think they all fantasize of you... I am also sure that all the men too think about you when they masturbate... no only women... everybody masturbates at fantasies of you raping them...

    You MRAs are not going to get out of looking in the mirror on this one, I know some of you here are only fighting for equality, and you would be lucky to get anything at all. You are not going to get out of it without questioning if equality is all we should ask for, especially since it isn't working anyway. Any our Enemies are demanding absolute misandry and crying foul if we even question it. It is an unnatural request made by women who have sexually failed. There is so much more to this. you know it.
    Don't ask me... I'm not a MRA...

  2. #102
    Feminism is one group of men using "failed women" aka feminists to attack another group of men.

    It's like if I say

    "Everyone except me is a rapist."

    Alpha chimp cockblocking the beta chimps.

    Daddy govt is like the harem guard, chop off the dicks of unauthorized men.

    Meanwhile there's chimps climbing in thru the windows and fucking the harem or sneaking a fuck in the bushes.

    MRA's are out front with picket signs like "We want equal fucking rights!"

    You don't need "rights" you just need to be clever.

    But

    It still leaves "society" as a dystopia.

    Like why should having a legit family be impossible?

    Why should you have to climb in thru the window?

    Why should you have to play psychological games?

    Truth is

    Western Civ is a ruin.

    It's like a civil war taking place with barbarians. So things are...ambiguous. And messy.

    Might have a kid and get away easy.

    Might have a kid and get dragged thru the mud 20 years.

    Depends how good you are at sizing women up, how good your people skills are, or how good a conman you are.

    Might have an easy judge that day, or a hardass.

    I know guys with 5 kids paying $1500/mo, I know guys with 1 kid paying $2300/mo.

    Depends how much assets you have on paper.

    Maybe you're broke on paper and privately rich.

    What alot of guys do is just have the woman on welfare, like she's a single mother.

    But privately they're married, and he often sleeps there.

    It's a dystopia.

    A social wasteland.

    Gotta be smarter, tougher, make private deals, cash under the table, whatever.

  3. #103
    Senior Member Deidre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,053
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    69
    Rape has one definition. It's a violation ...it's a crime. Just because feminists are trying to broaden the meaning to villify men, I think it's wrong to imply that most women want to be raped. The only way feminism will lessen its grip on society (we may never be rid of it completely) is to stop reacting to it and using the same tactics. I would be very careful of who you share your rape apologist act with, because these days, the laws are against you. Please stop saying all women want to be raped. Being seduced by a guy you're in a relationship with or dating etc that turns into rough, hot sex is not rape. And no, I don't fantasize about being raped. I like being pursued, taken etc by my husband but to imply that this means all women want to be raped by strangers, partners, etc is intellectually dishonest. And frankly, a dangerous message.

    If there's desire on both sides to move forward...whether it's rough sex or whatever...is not rape. To assume that women who are crying out "no stop!" actually ...deep down...want to be raped...is assuming wayyyy too much. There are many cases of false rape charges but there are actual rapes that do happen on the daily.

    We all have carnal desires but when you start redefining rape to be what you want it to mean, you're no better than the feminists who are doing the same.
    Last edited by Deidre; 10-12-2017 at 01:07 PM.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidre View Post
    Rape has one definition. It's a violation ...it's a crime. Just because feminists are trying to broaden the meaning to villify men, I think it's wrong to imply that most women want to be raped. The only way feminism will lessen its grip on society (we may never be rid of it completely) is to stop reacting to it and using the same tactics. I would be very careful of who you share your rape apologist act with, because these days, the laws are against you. Please stop saying all women want to be raped. Being seduced by a guy you're in a relationship with or dating etc that turns into rough, hot sex is not rape. And no, I don't fantasize about being raped. I like being pursued, taken etc by my husband but to imply that this means all women want to be raped by strangers, partners, etc is intellectually dishonest. And frankly, a dangerous message.

    If there's desire on both sides to move forward...whether it's rough sex or whatever...is not rape. To assume that women who are crying out "no stop!" actually ...deep down...want to be raped...is assuming wayyyy too much. There are many cases of false rape charges but there are actual rapes that do happen on the daily.

    We all have carnal desires but when you start redefining rape to be what you want it to mean, you're no better than the feminists who are doing the same.
    Before this forum debate, I used to laugh at feminists when they talk about "rape culture"... I was always like: "That is silly we all agree that rape is bad..."

    After reading what some other people have posted here, I kind of agree now... "rape culture" might be a real thing... hate it to concede that feminism is right in something... but I think in this topic they do have a very valid point...

    Guys like "natedogbfd" are making a very poor point for their argument... dolphins rape, so it is a natural thing, we should rape to... or the so... If anything, that kind of arguments is what have ended me agreeing with feminism in the point that "rape culture" is real.

    The whole... "we didn't mean real rape but feminist rape" argument... I see it like a scape argument, they want to change the meaning of what they said... or whatever... I have not interest on chasing them around about it... I see you are chasing them about it... so good luck with that.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidre View Post
    We all have carnal desires but when you start redefining rape to be what you want it to mean, you're no better than the feminists who are doing the same.
    Yes, we all have desires and fantasies... but I think we should not be defined for what we want, but for what we do with those wants... we can control the desires, we don't have to act them out...

    THis is the reason why I want to make a clear difference between fantasy and reality...

    A man might have a rape fantasy, but this does not make him a rapist... If he do rape someone then that will make him a rapists... I think we should be defined by what we do, and not what we imagine...

    Now lest reverse the genders on that...

    A woman might have rape fantasies... but we should not use this to make any claim on her, on define who she is... We should look at what she does, and not what she imagines...

    Then again, my point that "I think women don't like to be raped" have not changed a bit... though I get to learn a lot about the kinky life of the dolphins... I have not change my point of view.

  6. #106
    Senior Member Deidre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,053
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    69
    Agree simpleman ^^

    Wait, are you virtue signaling?

    It isn't helpful to distort definitions, especially when actual rape does exist and brings harm to society, as a whole. The truth is ... more men are raped by other men in prisons and the military, should we assume that those men wanted to be raped? Rough hot sex, bdsm, fantasies, etc shouldn't be construed to mean that women prefer to be "raped." Why are people defining carnal, raw passion as rape? Idk.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    Before this forum debate, I used to laugh at feminists when they talk about "rape culture"... I was always like: "That is silly we all agree that rape is bad..."

    After reading what some other people have posted here, I kind of agree now... "rape culture" might be a real thing... hate it to concede that feminism is right in something... but I think in this topic they do have a very valid point...

    Guys like "natedogbfd" are making a very poor point for their argument... dolphins rape, so it is a natural thing, we should rape to... or the so... If anything, that kind of arguments is what have ended me agreeing with feminism in the point that "rape culture" is real.

    The whole... "we didn't mean real rape but feminist rape" argument... I see it like a scape argument, they want to change the meaning of what they said... or whatever... I have not interest on chasing them around about it... I see you are chasing them about it... so good luck with that.
    you are a disingenuous asshole. no one said rape is fine. no one said rape is good

    everyone is agreed rape is bad.

    the point is that rape fantasies exist and people do act on them. and some more than others. but rape is definitely the natural state of things.

    men - good men - (thats not you. you're the coward who hides) have created a society that protects women (a little-alot- to much now a days)

    this society has put standards on people where they must agree with each other before sex. it used to be rational and made sense

    but in today's feminist push it no longer makes sense. the agreement has to last till you die.. instead of till the act

    simpleman. you are autistic correct?
    might i suggest that you cannot read anyone's writing and understand it. you never grasp it.
    you always project your own views onto them or your views of them INSTEAD of what a normal human being does which is try to understand what they are trying to say.

    you literally LIE about everyone saying things in every post where you tell people what THEY said (which is many of your posts)

    you are a disingenuous waste of time. even though im sure you think you are quite true to yourself. you project and lie about everyone on here. you need to really adjust your behaviour (but i know you wont)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

  8. #108
    The discussion is as follows ;

    1. Most women have rape fantasies
    1a Discuss what that means
    1b Discuss what aspects of "fantasy rape" women find appealing sexually (if any)

    2. The purpose of which is ostensibly ;
    2a. Give women more of what they want, romantically
    2b. Give women less of what they don't want, romantically

    Humans can and do have dark fantasies.

    It's difficult enough to discuss that without "I think women don't like to be raped" level autism and virtue-signalling bullshit.

    I've had more women than I can count say that they want some guy to "rape" them.

    I've always understood that to mean they want to be taken forcefully by a man they choose to take them forcefully (which is a contradiction. If you're choosing someone to take you forcefully, then they're not really taking you forcefully. Duh.)

    And that's one of the moral hazards of using the word "rape" to describe acts of consentual BDSM.

    Girl : You're so hawt, I want you to rape me
    Guy : Um ok
    Simpleton : I no think woman like to be raped!
    Deirdre : Hurr durr rape is bad guys
    Feminists : Rape culture! Rape culture!
    Last edited by dubs; 10-12-2017 at 03:16 PM.

  9. #109
    Senior Member Deidre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,053
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    69
    If that's how you're perceiving my views dubs, then you're missing my points.

    I'm pretty moderate in my views in general, and see things from both sides. And because I have a lot of good men in my life, I would hate to see them get hurt because they started believing rhetoric that will only serve to hurt them. Good people know what rape is and isn't. Good women don't falsely accuse men of rape and good men don't rape women. Rape as in how it's actually defined, not the feminist version, which suggests that women have no agency.

    That's pretty much the gist of it.
    Last edited by Deidre; 10-12-2017 at 03:45 PM.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidre View Post
    If that's how you're perceiving my views dubs, then you're missing my points.

    I'm pretty moderate in my views in general, and see things from both sides. And because I have a lot of good men in my life, I would hate to see them get hurt because they started believing rhetoric that will only serve to hurt them. Good people know what rape is and isn't. Good women don't falsely accuse men of rape and good men don't rape women. Rape as in how it's actually defined, not the feminist version, which suggests that women have no agency.

    That's pretty much the gist of it.
    D, plenty of women actually wish they would get raped. FOR REAL
    women arnt getting a whole lot of sex. women naturally are supposed to get lots of sex im sure its frustrating
    they want to be dominated
    they just wish it was a hot guy doing it.

    so yes. its confusing to them. and YES its much better safer if its not real....

    you say "good people" and you have no understanding of rape if you ask me.

    do you think all the billions of men who raped after taking cities werent good people?
    do you think the millions of women who fell for those men (this is a thing..you can look it up. its all over war history) and kept them in their country!! after the war was over!! were bad people?

    meh. what do i know.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •