Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: It finally happens... mass of horny men group and rape a sex robot.

Blog Entries
    Sponsoring the scouts is not the same as owning the scouts.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Sponsoring the scouts is not the same as owning the scouts.
    I think technically you are right...

Though if the Scouts can't operate without the money the mormons provide, and have this money go away they will face big downsizing, or probably disappearing alltogether...

Then my point is that... then they have not option but become a dancing monkey ready to please the income provider.

For what I read about this, the Mormons are not pleased at all with the acceptance of gays in the boy scouts... so they are picking up their toys and goign back home... to create their own scout organization, nonetheless...

And this is bad news for the BSA... because the mormons have some fancy toys, including the very popular Quad Bikes... or maybe an opportunity to go back to the basics of scouting...

Blog Entries
    TraillifeUSA was started as a result of the 2013 BSA decision regarding sexual orientation. They are non Mormon. Not to say the Mormons didn't react, simply to say they were not the only ones. This may just push even more of the traditional boys their way.

You can't have more than one master. It would seem the BSA hasn't learned that yet. In their effort to bolster their numbers, they are going to get cut in half again.

As in most things, girls don't actually want to join the BSA, they just want to be able to join the BSA.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

>>As in most things, girls don't actually want to join the BSA, they just want to be able to join the BSA.

Yep, they don't want to go on canoe trips and have to take baths in a lake, or not baths at all for days.

I have a small, private message board. It clearly is intended for men. A few years ago, a woman applied, saying she was interested in the topic. service provider was known for shutting down any board which in any way did not toe the feminist line. So, I granted her membership. It has been years now, and not once has she logged on. Clearly, just another supremacist b***h who wants to be in control wherever men gather.

So, I agree with Pbisque's theory.

Well, there will be a few girls who really want to participate, but that is not what motivated the pressure. My guess, and it is a guess, it is about lesbians who went to take control of the large number of hard-working, motivated men who have made BSA the success it is.

I was a Scout leader for 15 years. I have no idea where this idea came from that the Mormons were big news in Scouts. where I lived, I did not know of one Mormon sponsored troop. Though in areas with high Mormon population Scouts was very popular, because it represented the high level of morality they went their boys exposed to.

Nor did we hear much about them, until they let gay boys go on outings. The Mormons sort of went ballistic and immediately started their own organization, directly or indirectly.

Blog Entries
    From what I've seen, many parents are actually supportive of this, but I live in a very liberal state. It is not uncommon for a parent volunteer with a son in the scouts to bring one or more of their daughters to the scout events just because they have nowhere else to go with them. They don't want to pay a sitter, so they just bring the girls as well. The girls end up participating because their isn't anything else for them to do. BSA know this and figure they might as well charge this hangers on a membership fee as well. I disagree with this strongly, but at least in my location, I am heavily outvoted.