Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: It finally happens... mass of horny men group and rape a sex robot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    D, plenty of women actually wish they would get raped. FOR REAL
    women arnt getting a whole lot of sex. women naturally are supposed to get lots of sex im sure its frustrating
    they want to be dominated
    they just wish it was a hot guy doing it.

so yes. its confusing to them. and YES its much better safer if its not real....

you say "good people" and you have no understanding of rape if you ask me.

do you think all the billions of men who raped after taking cities werent good people?
    do you think the millions of women who fell for those men (this is a thing..you can look it up. its all over war history) and kept them in their country!! after the war was over!! were bad people?

meh. what do i know.

How do you define rape?

I know what rape is. I'm not on the feminist side villifying men and have said many times that rape culture is BS. But, if the response to the feminists' rape culture from the red pill movement is "most women want to be raped," you're only hurting your cause and helping feminism.
    Last edited by Deidre; 10-12-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidre View Post
    How do you define rape?

I know what rape is. I'm not on the feminist side villifying men. But if the response to the feminists' rape culture from the red pill movement is "most women want to be raped," you're only hurting your cause and helping feminism.
    If we presuppose that a woman wants to be raped, doesn't it then become impossible to rape her since the defining characteristic of rape is whether or not she was a willing participant in the act?

I said what I think is going on in post #55.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    If we presuppose that a woman wants to be raped, doesn't it then become impossible to rape her since the defining characteristic of rape is whether or not she was a willing participant in the act?

I said what I think is going on in post #55.
    I agree with that post but it's simply not rape, if both parties are under the impression that sex is going to happen. A lot of sexual interactions simply happen through body language.

The challenge with changing the definition to assume women want to be raped, is that it only works when women say it. When men say it, it will never be believed. That is the double standard of feminism. So ...I'm just trying to help because women have the upper hand in the court system, and what will change that isn't men responding by saying "most women want to be raped" but rather expressing that you were under the impression that she was as into it as you were. But even those cases backfire.

It's just not helpful to men who want to see real change by discussing rape as if it's really on every woman's wish list. Things will only get worse in terms of rape culture narratives if that is how men choose to combat it.

How do you define rape?

I know what rape is. I'm not on the feminist side villifying men and have said many times that rape culture is BS. But, if the response to the feminists' rape culture from the red pill movement is "most women want to be raped," you're only hurting your cause and helping feminism.
    #1 we're not talking about MGTOW or about red pill anything

#2 NO ONE IS SAYING WE SHOULD RAPE WOMEN

#3 mifune has good point. if women want it. is it rape?

#4 im saying that these sorts of things go far deeper than we are talking about. we've only been considering rape a crime for the last couple centuries. before that it was a matter for the course.

#5 accept 4. then realize that humans arnt used to it being wrong yet.

does that make sense?

and i mean this MORE on the women's side.. psychologically fundamentally ETC

men fundamentally want to protect.. so..
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    #1 we're not talking about MGTOW or about red pill anything
    It has everything to do with men's rights.

#2 NO ONE IS SAYING WE SHOULD RAPE WOMEN
    I never said that. I said that the line ''most women want to be raped'' won't help your cause and won't dismantle rape culture. A lot of men who have been convicted of actual rape, have often said in their defense that the women wanted it...so, this is not a new line. I understand what is meant by it, but if you're talking to a vocal feminist, she will assume that you're trying to excuse rapists for their behaviors. That's the world we live in.

#3 mifune has good point. if women want it. is it rape?
    If a woman wants it, no...it's not rape. It's not as complex as some make it out to be. Feminists act like two people should sign a legal agreement before having ''consensual'' sex, but we both know, it doesn't play out like that in the heat of the moment.

#4 im saying that these sorts of things go far deeper than we are talking about. we've only been considering rape a crime for the last couple centuries. before that it was a matter for the course.
    That's not the world we live in now, and that's all that matters. But, back then, women were treated like property of men. Just because it wasn't a crime doesn't mean it wasn't wrong. Slavery used to be legal in the US, too. Even though it was legal, it was still horribly wrong.

#5 accept 4. then realize that humans arnt used to it being wrong yet.

does that make sense?
    It does...but I hardly look back centuries ago for either gender and think ''those looked like the good old days.'' People were more savage in general, and with that comes crimes of all sorts...not just rape against women. Women weren't treated equally back then, either. Men and women are equal as human beings, no one should own another person, or feel ''entitled'' to rape another person. This is why laws change.

and i mean this MORE on the women's side.. psychologically fundamentally ETC

men fundamentally want to protect.. so..
    I hear you, unfortunately...there needs to be more women who get it. Even more men that get it. Because there are a lot of men who think that when a woman cries rape, she should automatically be believed. I had this conversation recently with one of my husband's friends, and he said that he believes 99% of women who accuse someone of rape, have really been raped. I was shocked, but this brought about an interesting conversation. My husband thinks more like me, plus he's a cop and sees first hand how women lie about domestic abuse, etc...just to get the cops to show up, and then take the guy back...over and over. He has also dealt with real rape cases, too, so it's not something (his words) that he feels can just be generalized across the board. There are real instances of rape, and there are false accusers. It's the world we live in, unfortunately...but I have hope that things can change for the better.

If some woman says, "Rape me" and you fuck her, even tho it's not actual rape, do you then trust her with your life that she won't head down to the popo in the morning and claim that you raped her?

Are you going to risk 15 years in the slammer just to get your dick wet?

It's a given that SOME women out there are head cases.

Some women WANT to be beaten and abused, but if you leave a mark on her then guess who's head is in the noose.

Technically every woman you interact with puts your life in mortal danger.

Diedre's husband takes these kinds of risks every day. If she wasn't our friend, we would say, "Dude are you mental? She asked you to be rough with her and you did?!?"

But see

That's the nature of a man's life.

Taking calculated risks.

Otherwise you won't even step out of your house, you'll die a virgin and won't have kids.

So it's either that or run the gauntlet.

Every man in your lineage took those risks and survived them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    If some woman says, "Rape me" and you fuck her, even tho it's not actual rape, do you then trust her with your life that she won't head down to the popo in the morning and claim that you raped her?

Are you going to risk 15 years in the slammer just to get your dick wet?

It's a given that SOME women out there are head cases.

Some women WANT to be beaten and abused, but if you leave a mark on her then guess who's head is in the noose.

Technically every woman you interact with puts your life in mortal danger.

Diedre's husband takes these kinds of risks every day. If she wasn't our friend, we would say, "Dude are you mental? She asked you to be rough with her and you did?!?"

But see

That's the nature of a man's life.

Taking calculated risks.

Otherwise you won't even step out of your house, you'll die a virgin and won't have kids.

So it's either that or run the gauntlet.

Every man in your lineage took those risks and survived them.
    Agree, but I think when you've built up trust in a relationship, you don't need to say much. Plus, when the chemistry is off the chain, you don't need to say much. I work in a pretty conservative setting in corporate America, where most of the execs are old school men in their 60's. It's an old school environment, but they treat me well. But, as a woman in that setting, you have to carry yourself a certain way. Controlled. Precise. When I get home, my husband is insanely sexual...and I can shut off the day and escape into him, if that makes sense. He told me that I make him feel like he's the only man on the planet, and he makes me feel like the sexiest woman on the planet. Feminists as well as non-feminist women, want this. Maybe they don't want the marriage side, but they want a man to not only be sexual towards them, but bring out their own sexuality. I've had relationships before where the sex was good, but this guy has brought out a side I had no idea existed. And every woman wants that from her man.

Feminists work hard at shaming women like me for wanting it, but they want it, too. That's the sad part...but they will reap what they sow.

My advice to men ...be VERY careful about having one night stands. Seriously. You don't know that woman enough to know what she might do the next day, even though she was a freak with you the night before, all over you. That is the world you live in. I live in that same world, but the odds are stacked in my favor. I'm a believer in marriage, but if you don't want to get married...and just want to sleep around...just be careful. Because if you sleep with women you don't know, it's really only a matter of time before you cross one who hurts you. And it's not worth it for one night of sex.

Anyways, just trying to help. I don't have all the answers, but just offering my own views based on my perspective and experiences.
    Last edited by Deidre; 10-12-2017 at 10:08 PM.

That's not the world we live in now, and that's all that matters.
    wait what?

that literally makes no sense D im talking about the world we live in and the humans in that world and how they havnt fundamentally moved past the past. and you say
    its not the world we live in thats all that matters...
    wtf? are you purposely dismissing this bit of data?

It does...but I hardly look back centuries ago for either gender and think ''those looked like the good old days.'' People were more savage in general, and with that comes crimes of all sorts...not just rape against women. Women weren't treated equally back then, either. Men and women are equal as human beings, no one should own another person, or feel ''entitled'' to rape another person. This is why laws change.
    im sorry but thats not what im saying

i dont think those were the good old days. im saying that we should look at humans as an animal as a species not as individuals. because history has lots to teach us.

you're missing the entire thing D you're clearly not understanding.
    Last edited by TheNarrator; 10-12-2017 at 10:28 PM.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

So, clearly it seems like we are playing fast and loose with the definition of rape here. And we are doing it for our own personal reasons.
    I think the point people like me are trying to make here is that being very aggressive in your pursuit of a woman is now being defined as rape.
    Even as it is clear that huge numbers of females in all species respond favorably to that level of aggression, and even enjoy it.
    This thing some of you are doing where you are now taking that to mean that I am in favor of bashing a girl unconscious and raping her bloody behind a dumpster and then saying "oh she wanted it". Yea stop that and fuck yourself for doing it.

When what I am really suggesting if you can imagine it, is that Bill Clinton, and Donald Trump, and Harvey Weinstein did nothing wrong, which would certainly make
    sense given how long they got away with it for, even as women like Emma Watson and Hillary Clinton were standing very nearby for decades.

And I am suggesting if you don't reject that at some point you are going to find yourself with an illegal erection, and you can already find yourself in prison for something she specifically asked for.
    OH? You would like to Flame ME? ... ok, come now, don't be shy.... Step into the light....

Quote Originally Posted by natedogbfd View Post
    So, clearly it seems like we are playing fast and loose with the definition of rape here...
    Well... no me...

I think the point people like me are trying to make here is that being very aggressive in your pursuit of a woman is now being defined as rape.
    It certainly is defined as rape, and I agree that should not be... that said... there is a long mile from this to the claim that women like to be raped... in my opinion.

Even as it is clear that huge numbers of females in all species respond favorably to that level of aggression, and even enjoy it.
    Not that clear for all...

This thing some of you are doing where you are now taking that to mean that I am in favor of bashing a girl unconscious and raping her bloody behind a dumpster and then saying "oh she wanted it". Yea stop that and fuck yourself for doing it.
    But what if... dolphins beat up and rape their females behind dumpsters?

When what I am really suggesting if you can imagine it, is that Bill Clinton, and Donald Trump, and Harvey Weinstein did nothing wrong
    You have a very convoluted way to express your points... next time just say that those guys did nothing wrong and that would be enough...

And I am suggesting if you don't reject that at some point you are going to find yourself with an illegal erection, and you can already find yourself in prison for something she specifically asked for.
    Well, thank you for your vote of confidence on me... I personally think that nobody cares what I agree with or what I reject... but sure... you are right... I can make the difference... I can change the world.... nope.