Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughs on shooter being alone or not

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    If you wanted maximum casualties, I don't understand shooting from a window.

The guy was a pilot. The airport is almost right next to this park. If you radioed the tower like everything was normal and then veered off your landing vector and crashed in that park, there would barely be time to realize something was wrong let alone do something about it.

Even a small plane alone plowing through that crowd at the density people were packed in would probably kill hundreds. Pack it with some explosives or even just a couple of hundred pounds of gasoline and I think you'd see an even worse tragedy.

I'd say the use of a gun indicates either:
    1. A political motive - i.e. people will blame the guns.
    2. An intent to walk away from an event almost no-one ever walks away from.

The guy doesn't sound stupid. I can't imagine he thought he'd pull it off AND get away.

The Sheriff claims he intended to walk away.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    The Sheriff claims he intended to walk away.
    yes, I read that. But I also read (in a link you provided) that the sheriff may also be withholding what's currently known about the shooter's motivation for political reasons. That makes me skeptical of his credibility.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    The guy doesn't sound stupid. I can't imagine he thought he'd pull it off AND get away.
    Has nothing to do with this event, but could a person set up a sniper rifle on a tripod and rig it with a drone remote control? Take apart the drone and put the camera at the front of the scope, and the servo motors to control XY movement and pull the trigger? Sounds doable to me.
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    Has nothing to do with this event, but could a person set up a sniper rifle on a tripod and rig it with a drone remote control? Take apart the drone and put the camera at the front of the scope, and the servo motors to control XY movement and pull the trigger? Sounds doable to me.
    That would be a kind of hacky way to do it, but definitely possible. In fact, similar products exist. (The following is a paintball turret)

http://www.realsentrygun.com/Paintba...ret%20Kit2.htm

Honestly, I think the biggest challenge would be supporting the turret without a human shoulder to absorb the recoil.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Updated again:

Apparently bullets did penetrate the aviation fuel tank, but like I suspected there was little to no risk of igniting the contents. There are safeguards... particularly for lightning strikes.

The murderer was apparently very smart... and its looking more like he was going schizophrenic. The use of surveillance cameras and recording himself at the time suggests this was a message... but one he intended on escaping, but had the back-up plan of eating a bullet.

The question is.. a message to who? His mother perhaps? His currently 90 year mother that I wouldn't be surprised at all the FBI and police would try to shelter from exposure. It fits.. its classic gynocentrism. (Which the spellchecker still thinks does not exist as a word)

I am not sure even the FBI can cover this up if they tried... the pictures leaked... the public interest is unimaginably high. There is a LOT at the stake... as political players use the freshly split blood to position their next false solution of 'protection'.

It just might be that this murder happened decades ago... it just didn't manifest itself till recently.

NRA already agreed to some regulation regarding some type of gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Thanks for explation, TN

Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    there was a woman in the crowd telling everyone they were gonna die.

like 15 people have reported this.
    Okay, thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post

Not only can they, but that technology is passe at this point. It's been around for at least a couple of decades, in its modern form, and likely in more primitive but still-effective forms prior to that.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men