Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blade Runner 2049

Blade Runner 2049

who's excited to see this?

considering how shitty the last alien was.

im expecting this to be very feminized and anti man... but more subtlety than the average movie.

but.. yeah i cant wait to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

After Fury Road, I've had enough of remakes, sequels, whateves.....but Brawl in Cell Block 99 sounds fucking awesome!
    Stay single and prosper!

Blog Entries
    considering how shitty the last alien was.

im expecting this to be very feminized and anti man... but more subtlety than the average movie.

but.. yeah i cant wait to see it.

Yes, you're probably right. I cringe at every new movie that comes out of Hollywood these days. I can't remember when the last time I went to a movie in the theatre-- though that's for multiple reasons, cost among them.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

friend of mine whos not even red pilled..BUT hes single and always has been (not because hes geeky.. rather out of choice and freedom) and he's almost 50 i think...

he's a sci fi buff and..
    saw it and said:
    Dont believe the reviews, blade runner 2049 is pretentious, predictable and plodding.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    After Fury Road, I've had enough of remakes, sequels, whateves.....but Brawl in Cell Block 99 sounds fucking awesome!
    im in agreement that looks bad ass. and the trailer shows not much!

he further said

Its really just an emulation of the original's feel and look without any heart. Very cliched, esp the climax.

And definitely did not feel like philip dick, ie no paranoia, just moping.

Finally, it was very long and very slow paced.
    Last edited by TheNarrator; 10-07-2017 at 04:57 PM.

And definitely did not feel like philip dick, ie no paranoia, just moping.

Finally, it was very long and very slow paced.
    And that's different from the original how, exactly?
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Blog Entries
    I never saw the original either. Did I miss anything?
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    I never saw the original either. Did I miss anything?
    It was worth the watch at the time when it came out, I haven't seen it in years, so I don't know if it's aged well.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras