Thread: What do you all think of this - ''cuckold'' flings?

Blog Entries

What do you all think of this - ''cuckold'' flings?

So, I've mentioned a marriage forum that I joined last year, and there are couples who talk about how they like to have these ''cuckold'' flings with men. So, the wife is basically with two men at one time, and the husband seems totally cool with it, it may even be his idea. Have you heard of this?? What do you make of it? Some of the married guys on the forum tell the husbands who are a part of this, that it sounds like their wives are not happy, and instead of cheating, she talks the husband into this. But, these men will fire back ''it was my idea'' so maybe the husbands are bi-curious, that could be. Anyways, what do you think?

i doubt they are bi curious.

cuckhold means the other dude fucks the girl without the husband.

if its a 3some then maybe they are bi or maybe they get off on watching their wife get fucked by 2 guys.. who knows

one thing though.

sex is a very weird thing

you can always push the line farther. it can ALWAYS go farther.

the question most people should ask themselves is..should they?

probably not. we've had lots of opportunities to do all sorts of shit...... and chosen not to. why? because.. at some point..what do you want out of life?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Okay, I see. In these threads, the husbands are saying that they're there either watching or participating, so Idk. I don't judge people's fetishes, etc but it makes me wonder if people aren't all that happy in their marriages, and instead of cheating ...they have an ''open'' marriage, and those always seem to have one person more into the idea than the other. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deidre View Post
    Okay, I see. In these threads, the husbands are saying that they're there either watching or participating, so Idk. I don't judge people's fetishes, etc but it makes me wonder if people aren't all that happy in their marriages, and instead of cheating ...they have an ''open'' marriage, and those always seem to have one person more into the idea than the other. lol
    watching can be a cuckholdthing sort of but not really. cuck is when shes fucking a guy and you know about it and you go about your day while she gets fucked (they are fucked)

i would say what you describe

A)if the man takes part - they are bi or get off on watching their wife really having pleasure

B) they dont take part - are secretly by or gay or... same as A)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.