Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now girls can be Boy Scouts

Thumbs up Now girls can be Boy Scouts

First came acceptance of gay and transgender Scouts. Now girls can be Boy Scouts

The Left has been trying to destroy Boy Scouts for years.
    They finally got them to destroy themselves.

Blog Entries
    The girl scouts are actually pretty pissed off about this.

Truth is, both organizations are hurting for members. I think this change is as much about that as anything else.

From what I understand, the girl scouts as simply become an indoctrination camp for feminists. I'm not sure about that, but it appears that girls who want to camp and hike have nowhere to go. Lot's of them have brothers in the scouts and end up hanging out informally with the BSA anyway. Parents have been pushing for it for a while now because it is one less stop to make with the minivan as families get their kids to all of the crap their kids are in these days.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Blog Entries
    I'm waiting for a comedy group with some balls to make a commercial for the Non-Binary Gender Fluid Scouts of America!
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

what sucks is boys cant join the girl scouts or the brownies

so.. feminism = double standards.

as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

yep. but that paul video is so red pill it wont win anyone new over. i linked it all over the posts about boyscouts.. but i doubt it helps the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Girl Scouts claim that "Girls need safe spaces".

https://www.girlscouts.org/en/about-girl-scouts/the-girl-scout-difference.html

While interestingly, the BOY SCOUTS have a landmark Supreme Court ruling on the subject...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Sc...merica_v._Dale

FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    Paul may be accurate but it is most definitely a statement made by someone with no horse in the race. I have a son in scouts. Now I've got to figure out where to jump. These guys are close: http://www.traillifeusa.com but they are a little too "bible is the literal word of god" for me. Sorry, but the earth is not literally 4000 years old because someone counted the days back and left no room for interpretation. Plus, they are very tradcon, and in a lot of ways, that is just as gynocentric as feminism. This just sucks.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Paul may be accurate but it is most definitely a statement made by someone with no horse in the race. I have a son in scouts. Now I've got to figure out where to jump. These guys are close: http://www.traillifeusa.com but they are a little too "bible is the literal word of god" for me. Sorry, but the earth is not literally 4000 years old because someone counted the days back and left no room for interpretation. Plus, they are very tradcon, and in a lot of ways, that is just as gynocentric as feminism. This just sucks.
    We could always sue the Girl Scouts for admission and then eat them from the inside out like the Feminists do to male organizations...
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    We could always sue the Girl Scouts for admission and then eat them from the inside out like the Feminists do to male organizations...
    I understand the sentiment, but I have no energy to fight this anymore. Men in the west can't even hold their own ground, forget about taking new ground. My focus now is to make sure my son is well suited to expatriate at some point to a destination that is yet unknown. The west is in for a hard fall. I don't think the place to go has evidenced itself yet. I will endeavor to make sure my son has marketable skills so he can go anywhere.

Yes this is Nihilistic, but the only people I know that speak sense are all online. I don't personally know a single individual who actually gets it. We simply don't have the numbers to affect change.