Thread: Making similar friends.

Making similar friends.

Haven’t really been on here for a while but what like to come back and make buds with some of you dudes. Don’t really have any friends with the same view as I do.

its kind of an online forum not a dating service ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

that said. if you tell where you're from someone might meet you for a beer.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Haha I don’t have interest in meeting these dudes I just would appreciate to talk to some guys about men stuff, men’s rights etc. I’m with that that gay shit and I’m 18 by the way

humbly gonna mention that men stuff tends to be things you do in person ;