Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rise of the bromance is bad for women

Rise of the bromance is bad for women

‘What happens if these bromantic relationships really take off… Women actually just become the sexual fulfillers of men and nothing else. That’s the worrying aspect’

They're worried about sex robots, and now they're worried about 'bromances'.....maybe if they'd stop being so damn hysteric men would actually want to spend time with them.

I couldn't share my personal living space with another man, nor another woman for that matter; I love my solitude. But I'd be happy living in a boarding room house type situation with a few other guys, kind of like the Golden Girls. A common kitchen, a common living room, common laundry.

“And therefore women actually just become the sexual fulfillers of men and nothing else. That’s the worrying aspect.”

I bet that's half the reason expat men are living happily in Thailand or the Philippines: they fuck whenever they want, never anything serious just bargirls and casual girlfriends, and the rest of the time they just hang together shooting the shit. Sounds ideal to me!
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    ‘What happens if these bromantic relationships really take off… Women actually just become the sexual fulfillers of men and nothing else. That’s the worrying aspect’

They're worried about sex robots, and now they're worried about 'bromances'.....maybe if they'd stop being so damn hysteric men would actually want to spend time with them.

I couldn't share my personal living space with another man, nor another woman for that matter; I love my solitude. But I'd be happy living in a boarding room house type situation with a few other guys, kind of like the Golden Girls. A common kitchen, a common living room, common laundry.

“And therefore women actually just become the sexual fulfillers of men and nothing else. That’s the worrying aspect.”

I bet that's half the reason expat men are living happily in Thailand or the Philippines: they fuck whenever they want, never anything serious just bargirls and casual girlfriends, and the rest of the time they just hang together shooting the shit. Sounds ideal to me!
    I think it's hilarious how the gals are giving the game away. "Worse for women" indeed.

A brief glance at world history reveals that men have expressed themselves as men in a myriad of ways.
    I think the 20th century Marlboro Man style men's role was a result of the two world wars.
    If you're going to be cannon fodder, it pays to desentitize well beforehand.
    But with a lack of dangers, of emergencies, of toil, unpleasantness .... the working man's callouses (sp?) on men's soul are vanishing.
    Combined with the women not renewing the marriage contract, men are also getting liberated, also from women.

Interesting times.
    Unless or until there is a war; then the cowboy boots go back on.

M
    Last edited by Manalysis; 10-13-2017 at 11:17 AM.

Blog Entries

There's a very old joke:

Q: "Why do women have pussies?"

A: "So men will want to have anything to do with them."
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries

Many years ago I did live in a group home like that. There was a family and four or five borders, including myself. Most of us either worked in the same place, or in the same industry, so we all had lots of stuff in common and thus enjoyable conversations, and common interests for the TV, etc. But at the same time, we were all doing our separate things-- we were separate people with different outside interests. I really liked it, and probably the number thing I wished for was simply having some more space. Cost-wise, it was very good. The large bills were all shared around so that nobody had any significant concerns beyond their own personal needs. Then some chick moved in with a boatload of snakes and that's when it started getting weird-- and she broke the vibe.

Blog Entries

It's encouraging to read the comments there. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    It's encouraging to read the comments there. Thanks.
    I don't see any. Where are they?

M

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Then some chick moved in with a boatload of snakes and that's when it started getting weird-- and she broke the vibe.
    I managed a place in the past which, because of the nature of the cheap and tiny apartments, was filled with mostly single older men, and when it was all men, things were peaceful and my job was easy. Once in a while a woman would move in, and almost guaranteed, sooner or later, all hell would break loose. I'm totally convinced that women thrive on drama and if there is none, they will create it for no other reason than their own enjoyment.
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 10-13-2017 at 12:53 PM.
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

Blog Entries
    Funny thing is, they aren't even aware they do it. Every female coworker I have ever had complained endlessly about how crazy all the other women in the work group where. To the last one, they thought that they were the only exception.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Funny thing is, they aren't even aware they do it. Every female coworker I have ever had complained endlessly about how crazy all the other women in the work group where. To the last one, they thought that they were the only exception.
    cant say every female co worker ive had but.. i'd say a good amount.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

The source of American exceptionalism....
    Also why they act toward men as though their twat is the best available.

“It is nature's law that rivers wind, trees grow wood, and, given the opportunity, women work iniquity.” Buddha, Sutta-Pitaka
    Last edited by Klokman; 10-13-2017 at 10:33 PM.