Thread: A Father

A Father

i was born with my umbilical cord around my neck as well. but doctor saw it and stopped it..

but i got a weird phantom limb thing with it where if i was in a situation i didnt like (usually classrooms) i felt like a baby drowning..like my fingers were stubby and my hearing was through water..

this happened up until i was about 30.. it hasnt happened since but it slowed down
    happened often when i was 1-10 then slower from 10-15 and even slower 15-20 and then even slower until it was rare as hell at 30. maybe once a year.

thank god i didnt get strangled like that guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

That's a shame. Could've been any one of us. His father is one tough dude for his age, fuck it, for any age! Is Bryant Gumbel still alive? I thought he had lung cancer.
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

so much for the theory, men's only positive contribution to family is financial
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    so much for the theory, men's only positive contribution to family is financial
    In a positive note... the mother let him keep the custody of the son, after she divorced the man.