Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello from a new member

Quote Originally Posted by WontStepUp View Post
    By "walking away from marriage," I meant choosing not to get married at all. My apologies for being unclear. I'll edit my post above.
    Some brave few dont i would guess so. But in significant numbers that has gained notoriety - NO. besides in a collectivist environment falling out can be very humiliating.

This is truly appalling - the way CNN is making out MRA and "The red pill" documentary to be. Please see the link.
    http://money.cnn.com/technology/divi...?page=red-pill

I dont think MRA is alt-right or racist by any means.
    MRA and "The red pill" in my opinion is not political at all at this time (unfortunately), but isn't feminism a tool of politics??

Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    Hi, and welcome.

Not really surprised ... it's the same wherever you go.

"Classified forward community " ... if I'm not mistaken, historically, that used to be called something else and a lot less flattering ... ?
    Probably tough; a lot of stuff is just First World Problems, compared to that, I think.

Good to hear.

If you saw it where you came from ... how does the MRA thing compare to where you are now? Is there a difference?
    You must be in a good position to compare, and I'd like to her your take on that subject.

M
    Does the organization have any events and how to contribute etc with our efforts??

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee View Post
    Warm welcome to you sir, I myself am an NRI (or today, PIO) Brit.

Does the organization have any events and how to contribute etc with our efforts??

Quote Originally Posted by anthirumalai View Post
    Some brave few dont i would guess so. But in significant numbers that has gained notoriety - NO. besides in a collectivist environment falling out can be very humiliating.

I don't know which organization you refer to ...?
    If you mean AVfM, they organize the International Conference on Men's issues, ICMI.

M

Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    I don't know which organization you refer to ...?
    If you mean AVfM, they organize the International Conference on Men's issues, ICMI.

M
    Yes avFM - how do we know when and where the conference is. outside of that any way the members meet etc.

Yes avFM - how do we know when and where the conference is.
    The invitation is posted on the main page:
    https://www.avoiceformen.com/a-voice...lies-about-it/

outside of that any way the members meet etc.
    Umh ... I think you mistake the nature of AVfM.
    It's an online magazine, and the people you meet in the forum are readers, spread all over the world.
    ACfM is not an organization, at least not for the forum menbers, and there are no meetings.

It is possible to call for local meetings of interested people in the "Activism" subforum:
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/forum...ship-viewable).

HTH.

M