Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There Was No Ice Age

There Was No Ice Age

I do not believe there was a major Ice Age thousands of years ago. In fact, a very simple analysis of past events soon makes it clear there was no Ice Age. I have written in the past about this, but included a lot of facts. They are important, but do make comprehension more difficult.

I am going to include two basic facts, which by themselves make it clear there was no Ice Age. Anyone who takes the time to really think those two things through will understand this. Those who don't, probably should go watch NFL.

Fact 1. Somewhere in Siberia are furry creatures frozen in the Permafrost, still nearly edible, after thousands of years. The contents of their stomachs make it clear that at the moment of their death they were in a temperate zone, munching on buttercups in a grassy field. Since the massive bodies would have decomposed those plants in a few minutes, it is obvious they were snap frozen and have stayed frozen for thousands of years, in the same place.

Don't take my word on this fact. Search it out and learn the truth about the mammoths.

Fact 2. Since I was a little boy in the 40's, I have read of the terrible Ice Age. The entire planet was frozen and covered with ice and snow. There were glaciers in Minnesota! Today, the same location is in the temperate zone. As with Fact 1, check it out.

There is a tremendous amount of additional supporting evidence, but to see the whole package makes it too complicated. These two facts nail the historical truth.
    Last edited by polite_disagreement; 10-30-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    I do not believe there was a major Ice Age thousands of years ago. In fact, a very simple analysis of past events soon makes it clear there was no Ice Age. I have written in the past about this, but included a lot of facts. They are important, but do make comprehension more difficult.

I am going to include two basic facts, which by themselves make it clear there was no Ice Age. Anyone who takes the time to really think those two things through will understand this. Those who don't, probably should go watch NFL.

Fact 1. Somewhere in Siberia are furry creatures frozen in the Permafrost, still nearly edible, after thousands of years. The contents of their stomachs make it clear that at the moment of their death they were in a temperate zone, munching on buttercups in a grassy field. Since the massive bodies would have decomposed those plants in a few minutes, it is obvious they were snap frozen and have stayed frozen for thousands of years, in the same place.

Don't take my word on this fact. Search it out and learn the truth about the mammoths.

Fact 2. Since I was a little boy in the 40's, I have read of the terrible Ice Age. The entire planet was frozen and covered with ice and snow. There were glaciers in Minnesota! Today, the same location is in the temperate zone. As with Fact 1, check it out.

There is a tremendous amount of additional supporting evidence, but to see the whole package makes it too complicated. These two facts nail the historical truth.
    What's the Men's Rights angle, then? Ice Age = another feminist lie?

M

You and I have a different view of this board. I do not think every posting on every sub-board has to relate directly and totally to Men's Rights. Look at the "what are you listening to," thread, a gigantic thread.

Or, was this a sneaky attempt to discredit my thread without discussing it.

NFL, guy.

all geological formations say that we had an ice formation melting over long periods all over the northern hemisphere.

but no idea how the ice got there so not disputing it ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

That is the whole point. There was ice melting all over the North Hemisphere, but on the other side of the planet was grass and flowers until the event.

National Geographic in the early years of this century had an article which said the Grand Canyon was created in less than 6 months, when a gigantic dam of ice and snow forming a large lake in northern USA burst.

But... there have being snowball earth at least 4 times?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowball_Earth

Also, apparently life likes warm weather better than frozen... that is why life was bigger and more abundant when the weather was in average 60 degrees... in jurassic times.

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    You and I have a different view of this board. I do not think every posting on every sub-board has to relate directly and totally to Men's Rights. Look at the "what are you listening to," thread, a gigantic thread.
    Well, that's true enough. There is a music thread. And I don't like it

Or, was this a sneaky attempt to discredit my thread without discussing it.
    Some slight criticism was intended, yes, but I wouldn't call it sneaky. Too obvious for that.
    OTOH there might have been angles I wasn't aware of.
    Like, a connection from Climate Changers and Treehuggers and Liberals and Democrats to Feminists.
    No more cave dwellers, no more evolutionary gender roles.
    So I thought I'd at least ask. Two for one

NFL, guy.
    Not the football league, I take it. What is NFL here?

M
    Last edited by Manalysis; 10-31-2017 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    Well, that's true enough. There is a music thread. And I don't like it

Some slight criticism was intended, yes, but I wouldn't call it sneaky. Too obvious for that.
    OTOH there might have been angles I wasn't aware of.
    Like, a connection from Climate Changers and Treehuggers and Liberals and Democrats to Feminists.
    No more cave dwellers, no more evolutionary gender roles.
    So I thought I'd at least ask. Two for one

Not the football league, I take it. What is NFL here?

M
    Forum: The AVfM Lounge
    Hang out and chat with other members about anything that interests you

Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    Forum: The AVfM Lounge
    Hang out and chat with other members about anything that interests you
    Still don't like it.

M

We get it. You don't like it. No fucks given, here.