Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rollo on "Creepy"

Blog Entries

Rollo on "Creepy"

Creepiness is a feeling women get from men who lack the social skills to ‘just get it’ that they are or aren’t into them. What this distills down to on a root level is women’s presuming that men should know better than to approach them when they are beneath their Hypergamous attraction floor. It is the criminalization of men not understanding how they fit into women’s sexual strategies. I made a case for this in The Political is Personal. The more men resist the social intents of Hypergamy, the more it will become necessary to legislate men to comply with it.

Feminine-primary social doctrine is an extension of women’s Hypergamy.

Any deviation from this is on the part of men is met with a cultural reprisal designed to convince or coerce men to accept their inevitable role in providing those entitlements to women. When those social contingencies fail, or become played out, the Feminine Imperative then appeals to legal legislation to mandate men’s compliance to what amounts to women’s social entitlement to optimized Hypergamy.

We’re rapidly reaching this peak Hypergamous state. As I mentioned in Male Control, since the Las Vegas shooting the narrative of masculinity has shifted. There is no more “toxic” masculinity – it’s masculinity on-whole that is toxic. As Open Hypergamy becomes more institutionalized and made a societal norm by the Feminine Imperative, and as more men become Red Pill aware (by effort or consequences) because of it, the more necessary it will become for a feminine-primary social order to legislate and mandate men comply with it.

https://therationalmale.com/2017/11/...-creep-part-2/
    I've been saying pretty much exactly this for quite some time.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    I've been saying pretty much exactly this for quite some time.
    It's very well observed, and described.
    I have been saying someting along those lines, too.
    But waht to do about it?
    It's like the wind is out of MRA sails atm, though. Even here on the forum.

M

Blog Entries
    How is Rollo not an all out advocate for MGTOW these days?
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

I don't think such victim mentalities serve any man.

It takes two to tango and men are as much a part of any "hypergamy strategy" as women are.

Most men want to get their dicks wet and compete with each other to put more notches on the bedpost.

Pretending this is all women is foolish.

What's actually happening is there is a large disconnect between the alpha/beta men who actually RUN society, and all of the guys who primarily inhabit the internet who don't feel like they are PART of the human tribe, who no longer understand or comprehend the social cues required to function in society.

That goes even for some PUA's who are supposedly experts at putting bitches to the sword.

Which proves that women have such low standards that you don't even have to be normal to get laid.

Not only do you not need 6-pack abs and a hot car, you don't even need to be sane necessarily to have women slobbing your knob.

The entire "hypergamy" argument is simply Tradcon writ large.

Problem isn't that women won't date you.

Problem is they won't date JUST you.

Because there's 30 niggers a day hollering at her on the street, sexually harassing her, "yo girl waddup! yo girl smile for me!"

Even without that, you look at Facebook, every woman has 500 numale pets.

And you pretend "hypergamy" is all about women not being able to refrain.

Truth is most women have a bitch shield a mile deep, you need a nuclear missile to even get her attention, to scratch the armor, she's already bombarded by so much stimulus, so many complements and internet roses and shit, her life is like a laundry machine of positive affirmations.

And this is why male sexuality is castigated and there is such a strong push to regulate it, to tone down the sexual harassment, the street harassment, to "drain the swamp" so to speak and stop crowding women with every dude trying to shove their dicks in her face.

My personal advice?

There's 2 ways to think about the shaming of "toxic masculinity" and whatnot.

1. This sucks because I'll probably be shamed because I'm socially awkward

2. This is awesome because lots of men will be pushed away from women and discouraged from dating, leaving all the women for me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Loyalty to "male collective" is the polar OPPOSITE of you having /personal/ success with women and having love and happiness.

Now

Does that mean necessarily that you want life to be unfair for other males?

No

It means that it's good to have a more stringent set of rules to gain access to pussy.

That's not only good for women.

That's good for men too.

Dubs, has in my opinion, violated the spirit of AVFM with his use of a racial epithet. Moderators? Dubs, GFY.

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    Dubs, has in my opinion, violated the spirit of AVFM with his use of a racial epithet. Moderators? Dubs, GFY.
    the triangle above your name is there to report.

but i dont think dubs was racist.
    stating truths is not racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    1. This sucks because I'll probably be shamed because I'm socially awkward

2. This is awesome because lots of men will be pushed away from women and discouraged from dating, leaving all the women for me.

great post dubs. i wanted to chip in because i have ... special experience of this.

i was #2 for all my life.

and since i was charged.. ive stayed at home for 3 years doing almost nothing and ive become socially awkward and inept.. ive become closer to #1....most of the time. some days i have my old charm/skills and i rock but some days im definitely #1...

its something ive actually been really frustrated with lately.

it does not just apply to women. it applies to everything in life, male interaction reflects it. employer interaction.... .....ALL interaction is part of this.

i had a job interview last spring i did perfect. it was a glorious job, i was my old self..got told i had the job everythings good.. my name was googled and they changed their mind.

yesterday i had an interview.. and i was #1.. all awkward and weird. dont expect a call back.

anyways.

also about the black comment. it wasnt racist. blacks have very different social ways without their society and it would 100% not have been acceptable in white culture a few years ago..but TV and media has normalized it and now they treat everyone that way. ..truth is never racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

1. For all I know, dubs may belong some demographic that claims it has the right to use terms that would be slurs when used by anybody else.
    Facts first.
    2. Topically, his purpose in posting - this one, and all the others - is not racist.
    3. Verbally, this is ... well, deplorable; and may well harm the reputation of AVfM is anyone out there chose to highlight this.
    4. Remedies:
    - dubs edits the post to remove, replace, change, whatever, the term in question.
    - AVfM distances itself from the use of the term; but not necessarily management or even mods - if the 'denizens' do, it reflects well on the forum.
    So, dubs, do the right thing, eh? And don't do the wrong thing again. Fie, fie.

Repeat offense, if offense it is, as determind by those in authority, may merit measures;
    but so far, should we not try to avoid drifting in the direction of offense-taking, language policing and safe spaces?

M

Bull. You all including dubs well knows that particular word is not acceptable today. If has nothing to do with offense taking or language policing or safe spaces.

Bull. You all including dubs well knows that particular word is not acceptable today.
    I agree.
    However, meaning always depends on intention, too.
    I'm not saying it's not wrong, or that there are 'certain intentions' that make it not wrong; but there are degrees of wrongness.

If has nothing to do with offense taking or language policing or safe spaces.
    We can choose how to react; and I think we should react.
    I just think we should react in the way I described, not the way you described.

M