Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rollo on "Creepy"

Quote Originally Posted by WontStepUp View Post
    ...done with this thread.
    I'm not.

So capitulate to the bullshit speech-code goose-stepping gibberish and virtue yr way to enlightenment.

wont work.

Youre not trying help anything or anybody except yrself.

Personally ,couldnt give a flying fuck what the mainstream, alt-stream, feminist thinks or complains about or threatens.

firstly, if you wont say NO, fuck you, leave me alone, dont care what you think ... then youre fucking useless
    secondly, if you take your posturing to the proxy whoever to make them do the whatever that yr too fucking inept to achieve, under duress... then YOU are the problem. You may as well have Blue Hair and list of further complaints
    thirdly, when you give ground to these dumb arses they will simply burden you (and everybody else) with a fresh set of demands
    fourth, grow some fucking balls.

Dubs may a race-baiting prick at times...like he's some fucking aging Cypriot Rockstar with a bad attitude or something.
    He is absolutely spot-on and wickedly clever, and hilariously funny ... and by god, Id far rather listen to him take the piss outta my white arse, than listen to you whining
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    https://youtu.be/J2Dusb6XCA8?t=1121

The post above just made me think of this routine. I get the point WontStepUp is making however. He simply doesn't want to give the SJWs ammunition unnecessarily.
    Pah...they already have the ammunition.

Very funny clip btw
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Sexual marketplace is a collaborative effort.

For women it's supposed hypergamy

For men it's to cockblock other men

That sounds horrible until you realize it's all just business. "Society" is just a bunch of tax ID numbers and "women's empowerment" boils down to kicking their ass into a job.

I say "supposed hypergamy" because society tells women what constitutes a worthy man, ie employed, pays his alimony and supports "women's empowerment."

Presenting it as, "Women telling men how it's going to be" is reductive, simplistic and misses about 15 boatloads of nuance.

Not to mention that "all men" are not subject to the same rules, one man may be required to invest half his net worth before gaining access while another man shows up and fucks her on lunch break.

How was your lunch break honey? Yum yum italian sausage with hollandaise sauce.

Now before one of you stabs me in a rage, you should understand that it's primaily WOMEN who enforce monogamy, it's primarily WOMEN who slut shame each other, and alot of the false accusations of "sexual assault" are just another kind of slut-shaming directed at men, like "how dare you take advantage of this poor vulnerable slut."

Boiling it down to "team man" vs "team woman" doesn't even begin to describe the situation.

There is sexual competition between men, and sexual competition between women and the whole "alpha vs beta vs everyone else" thing.

As a general rule betas are trying to cockblock and alphas want a "sexual free market" so they can fuck everybody while omegas and others mostly just sit on the internet and beat their meat.

On the women's side you can compare betas to sex-negative feminists, they want to cockblock and like "rape is everywhere! Everyone is raped!"

Alpha women are either fucking party boys by the trainload or trying to marry a CEO, while omega women sit on Facebook and beat their taco.

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    it's primaily WOMEN who enforce monogamy
    Women enforce monogamy because women always enforce the rules currently in place. It's one of their weapons.
    But I doubt that monogamy was put in place by women.
    As women's lib has shown us, women were happy enough to let monogamy fall away in favour of the present harem system,
    where they seem satisfied to tshare the Top Ten.
    I think monogamy was put in place by leaders who knw that while there are just so many women you can keep (not fuck, keep),
    while a population where 60 % of the men go without sex is going to produce fewer new taxable subjects and is going to be a very volatile place,
    it made sense to assign one women per man, for the man to keep and feed the woman and the resulting kids (whoever the father was, husband = pater est).

M