Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex robots epitomize patriarchy and offer men a solution to the threat of female inde

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    She's really cute. I might buy one ;-)
    That's why her channel has 859K subscribers to Stefan Molyneux's 699K. It wouldn't bother me as much if she acknowledge that probably 60% of her subscribers are people that want to fuck her, but in her video where she answered questions and went through comments she deliberately avoided, and I think in some cases actually greyed out the posts that were all about how pretty she is. Active denial and obfuscation.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    That's why her channel has 859K subscribers to Stefan Molyneux's 699K. It wouldn't bother me as much if she acknowledge that probably 60% of her subscribers are people that want to fuck her, but in her video where she answered questions and went through comments she deliberately avoided, and I think in some cases actually greyed out the posts that were all about how pretty she is. Active denial and obfuscation.
    not really denial. put yourself in her shoes.(lol)

she's wanting to have substance so she blocks it out. if she addressed them it would encourage them. she's doing the right thing.. men are dumb betas. they will sub to pretty girls no matter what the material is..what is she to do about it?

im not subed to her..dont really like her.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    not really denial. put yourself in her shoes.(lol)

she's wanting to have substance so she blocks it out. if she addressed them it would encourage them. she's doing the right thing.. men are dumb betas. they will sub to pretty girls no matter what the material is..what is she to do about it?

im not subed to her..dont really like her.
    I'll give it some thought. Maybe it's the thirsty men that frustrate me. Maybe it's both. I know I get tired of seeing every woman's cube filled with drooling schulbs every single time I walk passed.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    I'll give it some thought. Maybe it's the thirsty men that frustrate me.
    they frustrate the shit out of me. bunch of cucks. lol

and i get that way too about women getting everything handed to them. i find shoe's blocking at least shows integrity. she refuses to HELP herself capitalize on it.. she's going to regardless.. but she wont push it there!

keep in mind i dont follow her.,ive also never noticed she blocked these out im just going off what what said in thread here.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

I like Shoe alright. I like Roaming Millennial more. Maybe I'm being suckered by watching these "pretty girl anti-SJW" channels sometimes, but I find it therapeutic. It's like a counterbalance to all the misandry that the media and academia are constantly throwing at me. I feel like I would become a misogynist if I didn't see young women like them speaking common sense.

if only farrel and elam had their audience.......but that's life
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.