Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Rubicon Has Been Crossed. The beginning of a new era of explicit misandry.

It truly is terrifying times...

People around me are all in panic... a person i know just got accused of rape by his sister in law, while another person I know is installing cameras in his office in the hopes that video evidence can help him navigate any possible accusation...

The guy in the video on the OP... trying to emasculate himself as much as he can, I guessing in the hopes that women take pity on him and nobody makes allegations on him... poor fool, the guy he is burning out there used to crossdress for halloween, probably in an attempt of self emasculation... that failed...

Nobody is safe.

The guy have a button in his office to open and lock the door... Obviously a rapist... they say... why else would he have such a button???... very soon my friend will get accused.. cameras in his office... for making videos of him raping women... why else???

Here Pictures of Matt Lauer in several halloween outfits:

are you going to tell your friend he did it too!?

you're a fucking moron. keep believing in hilary and liberalism.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Listen, I'm a liberal on a lot of issues especially economic ones but the scope of this event goes far beyond partisanship. There are men on the left AND the right. New need to rally the support of men one both sides to bring attention to this misandry. We need to start a political movement that educates people on this issue. We need to call for this woman to drop out of the race. If a man had said what she said about a female opponent he'd be nailed to a cross on the 24 hour news media. Are you all really prepared to allow this to become the new normal? Just because I have a penis does not mean I'm less. I'm proud of my masculinity. I'm proud to be a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Thousandyardstare View Post
    Listen, I'm a liberal on a lot of issues especially economic ones
    i dont understand how a man can believe this, you either have not thought it through. or ???

all the problems we are facing in society today are due to the way liberals handle our economics....

so.. i dont get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Id be happy to discuss my personal economic or political views in another thread or private message. Here I'd rather concentrate on what I see as a rising threat to men writ large regardless of partisan differences.

If I were running for office, I would love my opponent to put out an ad like that.

I mean it's not like female teachers aren't sexually assaulting their students every other week ya know?

Or that lesbians per capita have the highest rates of domestic violence.

If I were running as a liberal, I would simply point out that her message is transphobic and let the backlash do all the work.

If I were running as a GOP, I would emphasize my credentials and point out that my opponent thinks "being born with a vagina" is sufficient credential to serve the people of Michigan and they deserve better.

TL;DR you can make all the wild claims and assertions you want, that just gives your opponents more ammo to use against you.