Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slutever

Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    The design of the dolls in the video makes it possible to interchange the penis. they show several options of hard penisies as well as options of soft ones... all have the same holding device so you can order a collection of different penises for your doll.
    So it should be possible to order a trans-doll ... possibly with hermaphroditic plumbing (?).
    Perhaps we should campaign for that, just to light a few kegs under the F's.

M

Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    I'm shocked and surprised that you are schocked and surprised.
    "Political Gynocentrism = Feminsim" + "Feminism = projection" has been on the agenda here for some years now.

There is not a single feminist double standard that I find unbelievable.

M

PS: I know that KS must be "a feminist", these days, but I don't know of she is actually a feminist.

DS
    Yeah... I have being diving in the abyss for some time now, and still don't know how deep this rabbit hole goes... but everytime I think we have hit bottom rock... they come back to show me that... as feminists like to say... "there is still a long way to go"... It will never stops? It will never be enough for them?

So it should be possible to order a trans-doll ... possibly with hermaphroditic plumbing (?).
    Perhaps we should campaign for that, just to light a few kegs under the F's.

M
    Yeah, I don't have 13K to make a point...

Instead I can write some articles talking about the best ways to masturbate...

Yeah, I don't have 13K to make a point...

Instead I can write some articles talking about the best ways to masturbate...
    I think you might have kept Medusa Magazine afloat for a few months more.

M

I think you might have kept Medusa Magazine afloat for a few months more.

M
    Medusa actually have an article of feminism wanting to make masturbation illegal... but then again what is that satire? if a feminist did indeed try to pass that exact law...

https://medusamagazine.com/make-mast...llegal-for-men

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7669866.html

but then again what is that satire?
    Exactly my point

M