Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Advice needed.

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post

    ive found helping ppl with hard luck stories, leads to you featuring in there next hard luck story......and cops and courts love to take down supposed perps, for supposed victims.
    yep. i was trying to help a girl and my life was ruined.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

  2. #22
    I could write pages and pages on it.


    maybe one in twenty your efforts are appreciated, but it is far more likely youll get the fucking of your life, they ask/need more and more, you finally have to say no, that becomes a sin that needs to be punished, and you a bastard from hell.


    you only have to think of yourself to realize the truth, decent ppl don't ask for help or even accept it if offered and needed.
    Last edited by menrppl2; 01-18-2018 at 05:12 AM.
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    you only have to think of yourself to realize the truth, decent ppl don't ask for help or even accept it if offered and needed.
    Mind blown.

    And kinda explains why most women are trash.

    Instead of being self-reliant, they build "support networks" to suck value out of each other.

    Whereas most men won't accept help, even if you say, "here's a fiver, go on take it."

    A decent person would say, "No thanks but I'll mow your lawn for a 20."

    Decent people don't ask for help, they ARE the help.

    Decent people give, shitty people take.

    Women are shitty people.

  4. #24
    Senior Member pbisque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    A midwest state in Murica
    Posts
    1,995
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    41
    The following story was years ago so save the advice, it no longer applies. This is only meant to serve as a warning to others.

    When I was waking up, I got up close and personal with a bunch of SJW types and their "support networks". Dubs is spot on. They are a bunch of parasites hosting off of each other. Any external charity that gets injected into their network is quickly redistributed amongst the group. I am convinced that they do this to tell themselves they also "help people". It is the rationalization hamster telling them they are a good person. The last thing they want is a good solid look in the mirror. Rest assured though, every last one of them is a net deficit to society.

    Also, like Narrator, I tried to help a woman out because our kids where best friends. It was bad. I think he got it worse than me from the sounds of it though.

    The minute you try to draw a boundary and say "you are asking too much" you are labeled a demon and vilified. The poison drips so readily from their mouths it is staggering. For what ever reason, people eat that shit up too. There are still people I can't talk too these days because of the character assassination that took place.

    Here's a clue for any blue pill dumb asses that read this: If you meet someone who's life story is filled with only villains, you are a dupe who is next in line to be fleeced if you believe that shit. Now, most people have a horror story or two. That is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about when almost everyone in their life seems to have done them wrong. Keep in mind, the only common factor in their stories is them.

    I personally am far less likely to help anyone else out for the rest of my days. The entire situation has made understand how Machiavellian the world really is.

    I have also had the occasion to personally know many homeless or near homeless people. They are almost all there by choice. No they didn't say to themselves, "I think I'l be homeless". What they do is personally reject any authority over them. While I actually admire that spirit, they take it to an extreme. If someone is paying you, you do the work you promised. For many of them, they will do a days work for a days pay, but it lasts about a two days before they decide "This is bullshit" and stop showing up.

    I struggle with trying to keep my heart open for other men that have been screwed by family court or the occasional veteran who has an honest case of PTSD. I have very little energy left myself these days to even try to discern who is who.

    Here are what I would call some hard and fast rules though, if you still want to try to help someone out. This comes too late for the OP I'm afraid.

    1) Never let them in your house or put them up in any way. Once you do, they establish a "right to occupy". It varies by jurisdiction but these days almost all legal systems lean toward the benefit of "the victim". Reminder, this is not you. You are the Snidely Whiplash in these stories. In the best case scenario, you spend a bunch of money on a lawyer to exercise your rights to your own property. Also, they likely qualify for a free lawyer from the county or state. You don't. Every piece of paper they generate will have to be looked at by a guy you are paying to do so. In this way they have a significant strategic advantage.

    2) You are taking a gamble. Treat it as such. Never give more than you can afford to throw directly in the trash because in all likelihood, this is exactly what you are doing.

    3) Expect nothing in return. Don't even expect them to meet the agreements you make with them. They likely won't fulfill them. It is likely these agreements will be morphed into the horror stories they tell others about you and what you "demanded" of them.

    4) They are the one with their hand out. You don't have shit to prove to them. They have to prove to you that they are worth the effort. NEVER get that backwards.

    5) "Nice guys" are validation seeking. Is this where you are at? If so, you are in no position to help anyone else out yet. Get your own shit together first. You don't have any business helping anyone out until you understand your own value and worth first.

    6) All of the above risks are at least doubled if you are helping a woman out. Humanity for what ever reason tends to give them the benefit of the doubt and they know it and they know how to use it.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

    It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

  5. #25
    well said!

    can you talk to girls for me. lol


    one small caveat....the best ppl in my life, are the one in twenty, I helped, appreciated it, and never forgot it......but im not putting my head on the block to find another, more pain then gain that's for sure.


    funny, I got assurity, unlimited access to two cottages, a couple of good jobs, and a hundred grand in absolutely trouble free rent, and four friends I can count on......AND IT STILL WASNT WORTH IT.

    fuck, actually im going to change my answer......ya it was worth it.
    Last edited by menrppl2; 01-18-2018 at 04:57 PM.
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Also, like Narrator, I tried to help a woman out because our kids where best friends. It was bad. I think he got it worse than me from the sounds of it though.
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...r-adding-later

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Here's a clue for any blue pill dumb asses that read this: If you meet someone who's life story is filled with only villains, you are a dupe who is next in line to be fleeced if you believe that shit. Now, most people have a horror story or two. That is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about when almost everyone in their life seems to have done them wrong. Keep in mind, the only common factor in their stories is them.

    I personally am far less likely to help anyone else out for the rest of my days. The entire situation has made understand how Machiavellian the world really is.
    very good post.

    and yes. im not likely to help anyone either... although its my nature so i fight it regularly.. and i still help a few people now..people who stood by me through the mess that my life is.
    Last edited by TheNarrator; 01-18-2018 at 04:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

  7. #27
    Best way to help people who havent fallen out yet, is to let life bite them in the arse.

    those who fell out of the system are probably unhelpable
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •