Thread: Just a General Forum Question

Just a General Forum Question

I apologize if this is in the wrong place.

Some forums can be picky about posting on older threads. I generally try to check so that I'm not resurrecting any corpses, but i might occasionally miss the date if I'm interested in the topic.

If a topic is still relevant, and the post adds to the conversation, are people generally open to continuing the thread, or is it frowned upon? I'm just asking because some forums can get downright grumpy if you accidentally bump an old thread. If I do, it's an honest mistake, but i'll be more careful about it if it's a no-no. To me, as long as a conversation is still timely I'm not bothered. Once I'm here a while I'll be able to recognize the difference but I'm still learning my way around.

Thanks.

post where you like dude. god knows ive revived some dead-uns
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Thanks for the reply. Seems like a reasonable policy to me, but some places they get testy about it.

some will get testy. but as per forum policy you can tell them to bugger off elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

If it is still open and you feel you have something to add to the thread, by all means, feel free. The only time we have an issue with it is when the person posting is reviving and old thread to pot-shot another member, rekindle an argument or stir the pot.

TMOTS