Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Toxic Masculinity and Other Dubious Subjects

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    pretty sure i read about people having 3 as well.
    3 balls? ...made me laugh.
    That's a pretty toxic situation right there. Overdose on Growacet?
    Maybe surgery would be an option.

    Just to put a finer point on my silly joke ...

    More words is not the answer to the wimminz lose-lose proposal.
    Every time you (avec external gonads of indeterminate number) open yr mouth it is essentially considered to be rape.
    The same way Walmart Greeters are 'hello' fucking you when you walk in.
    It has got to the point where the intention to speak is roughly equivalent to intention to rape .. ie Mens Rea (no pun intended)
    How is it that one side talks and its all purity and saviour, and the other side cant speak for all the evil they spew?

    This is what Manalyst, FailureToCrash et al. fail to understand.
    Yous have been kafka-trapped and it makes zero difference what you say.

    Do this, dont do that, work mule, faster and shut the fuck up ... or we are are gonna ruin yr life.
    Hmm ... the thing about having balls these people dont seem to understand is that with balls yr only real function in the universe is hunt, kill, or fuck ... or utterly and completely not-give-a-fuck.
    dont know if anybody gets my nihilistic drift here. but I'm gonna continue anyway.


    Everyday in every way a man is being asked to nail himself to the cross...or else.

    Really? Or else what Bitch? You'll throw me to the abyss? Yeah, well Im gonna drag you in too by the hair ya stupid witch.
    If I dont work, you starve too.
    If I dont talk, your words are just background noise

    I dont give a single flying-fuck about yr mother's new boyfriend, yr daughter's glass ceiling, or whether you have a phobia of elevators.
    Yr mother's vag can heal over, yr retarted daughter can go do a useful degree, and if you wont get in an elevator you can walk up 5 flights....but I certainly fucking wont.
    And by the way when you finally get to Level 5, you'll find me chatting up the pretty nurse.
    ¿lo entiendes?

    Awesome ... now yr starting to get what I mean.
    Last edited by MatrixTransform; 01-12-2018 at 08:51 PM.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  2. #12
    doesn't matter if it is one woman, or whole gaggle of them... same message.

    Any blue-pill beta-fuck that doesnt understand yet that in one sentence they'll be doomed as a future rapist, and in the next sentence patted on the back for working harder (quietly). deserves his fate.
    Whinging, naggin, moaning full-o-shits.


    woman: YOU...misoginist! ... shut the fuck up and change the broken light bulb in my room.
    me: do it yrself you strong independent woman
    woman: but I'm scared of heights, electricity, the dark etc etc.
    me: well, yr fucked arent ya? Whats the matter, dont like living in a dark cave on your own ?
    woman: if you loved me...etc
    me: fuck off


    ...giving zero fucks has the consequence of letting them own their problems
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  3. #13
    good post matrix failed to give you rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

  4. #14
    I have the shits this morning :-)
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    This is what Manalyst, FailureToCrash et al. fail to understand.
    Nah, disagree. I for my prt am talking exacty about that the oppo doesn't debate, they bludgeon.
    Dispelling errors is ot about reforming feminists until they see the ight of truth, but removing disinformation in the head of 3rd parties.

    the thing about having balls these people dont seem to understand is that with balls yr only real function in the universe is hunt, kill, or fuck ... or utterly and completely not-give-a-fuck.
    Sure, sitting on the porch with a cold one, delighting oneself with scenarios of successful bio-psychological oneupmanship.
    But there are so many more types of situations out there in the world.

    M

  6. #16
    Senior Member malcolm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    2,889
    Rep Power
    42
    I wouldn't bother starting a blog if I were you.
    There are already dozens of them out there that barely get read by anyone.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    Dispelling errors is ot about reforming feminists until they see the ight of truth, but removing disinformation in the head of 3rd parties.
    Look OldMan, the problem with that is that it appeals to a middle ground that does not exist.
    In my opinion your'e trying to imagine that this whole scenario is a symmetric one, when it clearly isnt.
    The asymmetry exists solely because the 'other' side has been granted an optionality that your words continue to underwrite.
    And speaking of real-world situations, there are no down-side consequences to their actions.
    While you talk you lose.
    Every concession you grant is a compromise that leaves you with the down-side.

    Same way that managers of corporations get rewarded daily, monthly, yearly and with golden handshakes ... while the the suckers that own the shares assume the risk.

    All talk and no skin in the game.


    Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    Sure, sitting on the porch with a cold one, delighting oneself with scenarios of successful bio-psychological oneupmanship.
    But there are so many more types of situations out there in the world.
    She: [coming to the porch] Hi honey, which shoes are better do you think?
    He: You walked straight the past the fridge and didn't get me a beer?

    Listen Sweetie, I will continue to provide access to shoes as long as you understand that this will be a symmetric arrangement and I guarantee that your risk exposure is at least as bad as my own
    ....otherwise you can fuck off and find another shoe-provider
    Capiche?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm View Post
    I wouldn't bother starting a blog if I were you.
    There are already dozens of them out there that barely get read by anyone.
    precisely my point
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    Sure, sitting on the porch with a cold one, delighting oneself with scenarios of successful bio-psychological oneupmanship.
    But there are so many more types of situations out there in the world.
    It sounds like you reckon winning is a bad thing ... where were you before you put yourself last?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    It sounds like you reckon winning is a bad thing ... where were you before you put yourself last?
    oh wow thats good.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •