Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moose's introduction

Blog Entries
    Right. A man who comes home to find himself locked out of his own home with no access to his children. He finds himself living in his car because everyone he knows and thought a friend or family has taken her side of the story, or he ends up going to jail because of some bogus DV charge. That would be the garbage shoot phase of the red pill. You realize the world doesn't work like you were always told it does. They didn't flesh it out in the movie, but I'm sure not everyone made it out of the garbage shoot, just like in real life. The scene is even called welcome to the real world.

Here is the scene in case someone stumbles into this thread that hasn't seen it.

I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

yep we're in agreement. i just...

i dont like people referring to red pillers as global things..most dont grasp half of what makes our world a blue pilled world.
    and i hate how people are using "red pilled" for anything and everything now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

You mean like the people who were hard Left-leaning liberals and woke up one day realizing that meant Communism... so they decide they saw the light and are "red-pilled" suddenly?

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    You mean like the people who were hard Left-leaning liberals and woke up one day realizing that meant Communism... so they decide they saw the light and are "red-pilled" suddenly?
    correct.
    red pill refers to gynocentrism and hypergamy and women's nature and society's(and people's) blindness to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.