Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Decriminalize Testosterone

  1. #1

    Decriminalize Testosterone

    I watched a video a while back and saw a great t-shirt with "Decriminalize Testosterone" on it. I'm going to the local shop where they make T shirts with whatever you want on them to get it made. Just wondering what you guys think and if you might have other ideas for T-shirts that would be along the same lines? I don't want to be overly in your face with it, just controversial enough to get people thinking. Let me know what you think.

  2. #2

    RE: Decriminalize Testosterone

    First draft of an idea I had just this second. Hope no one else did it.


  3. #3

    RE: Decriminalize Testosterone

    pr?ud!

  4. #4

    RE: Decriminalize Testosterone

    Quote Originally Posted by Rog
    pr?ud!
    When I saw this, I did actually think "Gay" rather than proud of being a man

  5. #5

    RE: Decriminalize Testosterone

    Quote Originally Posted by RudeAwakening
    Quote Originally Posted by Rog
    pr?ud!
    When I saw this, I did actually think "Gay" rather than proud of being a man
    shame im finding im proud to be a man more and more.(maybe why i build stuff instead of doing advertising heh)

  6. #6

    RE: Decriminalize Testosterone

    Quote Originally Posted by Rog
    Quote Originally Posted by RudeAwakening
    Quote Originally Posted by Rog
    pr?ud!
    When I saw this, I did actually think "Gay" rather than proud of being a man
    shame im finding im proud to be a man more and more.(maybe why i build stuff instead of doing advertising heh)
    lol me too dude - proud to be a man that is. I think the whole "gay pride" thing influenced me sorry

  7. #7

    RE: Decriminalize Testosterone

    Quote Originally Posted by RudeAwakening
    Quote Originally Posted by Rog
    pr?ud!
    When I saw this, I did actually think "Gay" rather than proud of being a man
    That might be because you have bought into the feminist/traditionalist idea that a "Real Man" is stoic and silent, a lone island if you will and so to be outspoken and to proclaim your pride in really anything (but especially any masculine traits) means you are either a sniveling whining boy or a effeminate pansy and either way not a "Real Man" likely the specific reason you thought "Gay" instead of weak is that we as a society have managed to make it slightly more acceptable to be gay than to be anything less than the apexual male.

    And no there is nothing wrong with being gay but I find it offensive that we as men are trained to see showing any pride in our sexual identities as abnormal.

  8. #8

    RE: Decriminalize Testosterone

    Quote Originally Posted by caimis.vudnaus.
    Quote Originally Posted by RudeAwakening
    Quote Originally Posted by Rog
    pr?ud!
    When I saw this, I did actually think "Gay" rather than proud of being a man
    That might be because you have bought into the feminist/traditionalist idea that a "Real Man" is stoic and silent, a lone island if you will and so to be outspoken and to proclaim your pride in really anything (but especially any masculine traits) means you are either a sniveling whining boy or a effeminate pansy and either way not a "Real Man" likely the specific reason you thought "Gay" instead of weak is that we as a society have managed to make it slightly more acceptable to be gay than to be anything less than the apexual male.

    And no there is nothing wrong with being gay but I find it offensive that we as men are trained to see showing any pride in our sexual identities as abnormal.
    No, sorry you're wrong. It's because I live in Vancouver, where "Gay Pride" is everywhere. I see the male sign on a rainbow flag regularly/daily.

    More ideas for shirts welcome.

  9. #9

    RE: Decriminalize Testosterone

    Picture of a big wallet stuffed with cash at the bottom of the shirt. Words in the middle "my eyes are up here" with arrow leading upwards.

  10. #10

    RE: Decriminalize Testosterone

    Quote Originally Posted by cpb
    Picture of a big wallet stuffed with cash at the bottom of the shirt. Words in the middle "my eyes are up here" with arrow leading upwards.
    That's edgy man- I like it

Similar Threads

  1. Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    By ptgrenville in forum Men's Health
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-11-2017, 03:51 PM
  2. Women senators blame testosterone for Washington dc
    By Towgunner in forum In The News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 02:23 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 07:45 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 09:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •