Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Decriminalize Testosterone

Decriminalize Testosterone

I watched a video a while back and saw a great t-shirt with "Decriminalize Testosterone" on it. I'm going to the local shop where they make T shirts with whatever you want on them to get it made. Just wondering what you guys think and if you might have other ideas for T-shirts that would be along the same lines? I don't want to be overly in your face with it, just controversial enough to get people thinking. Let me know what you think.

RE: Decriminalize Testosterone

First draft of an idea I had just this second. Hope no one else did it.

pr?ud!

Quote Originally Posted by Rog
    pr?ud!
    When I saw this, I did actually think "Gay" rather than proud of being a man

Quote Originally Posted by RudeAwakening
    pr?ud!
    shame im finding im proud to be a man more and more.(maybe why i build stuff instead of doing advertising heh)

pr?ud!
    shame im finding im proud to be a man more and more.(maybe why i build stuff instead of doing advertising heh)
    lol me too dude - proud to be a man that is. I think the whole "gay pride" thing influenced me sorry

pr?ud!
    That might be because you have bought into the feminist/traditionalist idea that a "Real Man" is stoic and silent, a lone island if you will and so to be outspoken and to proclaim your pride in really anything (but especially any masculine traits) means you are either a sniveling whining boy or a effeminate pansy and either way not a "Real Man" likely the specific reason you thought "Gay" instead of weak is that we as a society have managed to make it slightly more acceptable to be gay than to be anything less than the apexual male.

And no there is nothing wrong with being gay but I find it offensive that we as men are trained to see showing any pride in our sexual identities as abnormal.

Quote Originally Posted by caimis.vudnaus.
    pr?ud!
    That might be because you have bought into the feminist/traditionalist idea that a "Real Man" is stoic and silent, a lone island if you will and so to be outspoken and to proclaim your pride in really anything (but especially any masculine traits) means you are either a sniveling whining boy or a effeminate pansy and either way not a "Real Man" likely the specific reason you thought "Gay" instead of weak is that we as a society have managed to make it slightly more acceptable to be gay than to be anything less than the apexual male.

And no there is nothing wrong with being gay but I find it offensive that we as men are trained to see showing any pride in our sexual identities as abnormal.
    No, sorry you're wrong. It's because I live in Vancouver, where "Gay Pride" is everywhere. I see the male sign on a rainbow flag regularly/daily.

More ideas for shirts welcome.

Picture of a big wallet stuffed with cash at the bottom of the shirt. Words in the middle "my eyes are up here" with arrow leading upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by cpb
    Picture of a big wallet stuffed with cash at the bottom of the shirt. Words in the middle "my eyes are up here" with arrow leading upwards.
    That's edgy man- I like it