Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alberta

Alberta

just getting this started so that each province will have a spot (Paul cant do everything)

RE: Alberta

'Sup, Bitches; Duckman here.

If you haven't already stopped by my website, it's www.mensrightsedmonton.com
    It's about getting in contact with other MRAs in Edmonton. Also, I'm the coolest shit ever.

Seriously, though; we should hang out. Drop me a line and we'll FTSU!

Here are the latest postering photos from us shit disturbers in Edmonton.

These were put up in the middle of the day by "Duckman" & myself in the Edmonton downtown core. The streets were abuzz with people (mostly suits) on their lunch breaks. Duckman was wearing the sandwich board & I was manning the adhesive spray.
    We got a lot of weird looks, inquiries, drive by "Right On!"s & "F you"s, but all in all, I'd say it was a terrific success. One large drop in the bucket.

These photos were taken roughly 6 hours after they were placed. As you can see, most of them were still up. (The Edmonton Femistasi must be getting tired)

FTSU!
    -Raz
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mid-day postering run from Tuesday Oct. 2.
    Duckman once again dawned the oh-so subtle sandwich board while I hung some custom made posters & took photos.

This run was very interesting. One young woman asked as we walked by;
    ``You think men deserve rights?``
    So right away, we knew we were dealing with a genius.
    We tried to explain to this woman that we MRAs believe that everybody deserves rights. She struggled with the concept a moment & then went on about how men have more than one penis or something (...Okay) & then proclaimed that ``Men think with their dicks``.
    We gave her our card, told her to check out our websites & went on our way. I guess we`ll see who thinks with their genitals.

We had some enthusiastic motorists honk their horns & give us a fist pump as they went by, others stopped & asked what we were about.
    All in all, another success.
    Another drop in the bucket.
    -Raz

Eric, you are right. Feminists do suck - but you have to check your privilege and be a really, really nice mangina-slave before they would even think of doing it...
    Just fucking with you, kiddo...

Oooh... Metric are in concert? Thanks for the heads up...

Dr. F

Quote Originally Posted by Raz~5000
    Mid-day postering run from Tuesday Oct. 2.
    Duckman once again dawned the oh-so subtle sandwich board while I hung some custom made posters & took photos.

This run was very interesting. One young woman asked as we walked by;
    ``You think men deserve rights?``
    So right away, we knew we were dealing with a genius.
    We tried to explain to this woman that we MRAs believe that everybody deserves rights. She struggled with the concept a moment & then went on about how men have more than one penis or something (...Okay) & then proclaimed that ``Men think with their dicks``.
    We gave her our card, told her to check out our websites & went on our way. I guess we`ll see who thinks with their genitals.

We had some enthusiastic motorists honk their horns & give us a fist pump as they went by, others stopped & asked what we were about.
    All in all, another success.
    Another drop in the bucket.
    -Raz
    G'day Raz~5000

Bloody love stuff like this.

Mate do you have any idea how bloody heart warming it is to see this comment of yours and the photos you supplied ?

Ever thought about writing an 'update' article for AVfM about it?

Quote Originally Posted by limeywestlake
    Eric, you are right. Feminists do suck - but you have to check your privilege and be a really, really nice mangina-slave before they would even think of doing it...
    Just fucking with you, kiddo...

Oooh... Metric are in concert? Thanks for the heads up...
    Eric is ``Duckman``
    I am Raz.
    I made every one of those posters by hand, so if the feminists have anything to say about them, they can take it up with me.
    I`m 100% confident in everything I put up there & am more than prepared to defend them. If girls are allowed to wear shirts that say ``Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them.``, Than surely its our privilage to say ``Feminists suck, throw facts at them.``
    [hr]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. F
    G'day Raz~5000

Bloody love stuff like this.

Mate do you have any idea how bloody heart warming it is to see this comment of yours and the photos you supplied ?

Ever thought about writing an 'update' article for AVfM about it?
    Thanks. Its quite a hastle to upload them here, so I`m glad you took the time to view them & I`m very glad you get enjoyment out of them. I`ll keep em` coming.
    You have any idea how much bloody fun it is being out there doing stuff like this? The kinds of looks we get from middle aged women who must have been bra burining femis back in the 60`s?!-PRICELESS!
    Not to mention the encouragement we get from the more open minded people. I tell you, it`s a hell of a pick me up. At the end of these postering runs, by FTSU batteries are fully fucking charged.

We have a few article worthy things going on here in Edmonton, but I`ll wait until a some of these ``projects`` develop before I pen one. Keep an eye out for it though, it`s sure to be a barn-burner.

Stay tuned!

Dr. F

G'day Raz~5000,

Oh you're a grand one and worth your weight in caviar, champagne and cigars. (but not mixed in the same bowl mate as that would be like ewww.)

P.S.
    And this assumes you are taller than 5 foot with a BMI over approx 1,800 or so.

Hello boys,
    We've been at it again!
    This time, Duckman took a stroll up & down a busy intersection of a major Edmonton shopping centre wearing the sammich' board while I made some nearby light posts just a bit more interesting.
    Then we took a small amount of time to humor the local feminists pathetic attempts at a counter-postering effort which only took them several months to get off the ground.
    HA!

Dr. F

Quote Originally Posted by Raz~5000
    Hello boys,
    We've been at it again!
    This time, Duckman took a stroll up & down a busy intersection of a major Edmonton shopping centre wearing the sammich' board while I made some nearby light posts just a bit more interesting.
    Then we took a small amount of time to humor the local feminists pathetic attempts at a counter-postering effort which only took them several months to get off the ground.
    HA!
    G'day 'Raz~5000,

Mate you are a funny bugger. Love it