Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alberta

RE: Alberta

WOW! I wish I still lived in St Albert, I'd be down there with bells on! haha! Great job guys! My province is so small and redneck status quo, I couldn't risk being seen postering, everbody knows everybody and if they don't know you they know your boss! It takes very little to lose it all around here. So I gotta tip toe! haha

Quote Originally Posted by johnfor freedom
    WOW! I wish I still lived in St Albert, I'd be down there with bells on! haha! Great job guys! My province is so small and redneck status quo, I couldn't risk being seen postering, everbody knows everybody and if they don't know you they know your boss! It takes very little to lose it all around here. So I gotta tip toe! haha
    I know what you mean. I wear a mask when I'm out there.

her (Kikkiplanet) bigot ways are more apparent on her twitter feed, there are a lot of examples there if you go through her feed. I've dealt with her a few times. I guess you'd have to see it all in an entirety. My first time dealing with her was via a retweet I saw pertaining to a misogynistic t-shirt. I simply asked if the tables were turned would she, or anyone, pay any attention? She essentially ripped me a new one about how misandry doesn't exist. This was when I was still very new to all this, having just heard the word "misandry" for the first time only maybe a week prior. She tends to stick to a very elitist social/political views, and tends to cloud her misandry.... but she's a vicious feminist/femnazi. I would love to see someone like GWW (who is incredibly intelligent, well informed, and well spoken) debate her on some gender topics.

Account not Activated

Destruction of Men's Rights Placards/Posters

The WWW site at
    anothervoiceformen.wordpress.com
    is soliciting addresses to destroy the placards/posters.
    Imagine if he gets false addresses.
    The comments are moderated.