RE: Alberta

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. F
    G'day 'Raz~5000,

Mate you are a funny bugger. Love it
    Thanks man. So do I.

Sunday, October 28. 2012
    Edmonton.

Hey guys. this time we struck at a busy intersection across from a mall. Duckman with the sammich board, me with the camera. It was cold & wet, & Duckman accidentally slipped & broke one of the boards. Shame.
    But in true MRA fashion, we persevered & put on a hell of a public demonstration for mens rights.
    After a few hours the po-po stopped by to exchange a few words. Apparently somebody complained that we were "obstructing traffic". Man our foes are lame. The cop issued us a warning. We informed the cop (who was actually a decent enough guy) that we were in our legal right to stand in a public place & promote our website. We gave him our card & told him to expect us out there doing this again.

So thats the latest from the Edmonton division. What are you guys doing?

-FTSU
    Attached Images Attached Images

I seem to be a little late to the party here, but I'd like to say that I admire your commitment to the movement, and these statistics really hit close to home for this Albertan. Keep up the good work!

Excellent work, gentlemen! As an expat Edmongolian, I salute your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    I seem to be a little late to the party here, but I'd like to say that I admire your commitment to the movement, and these statistics really hit close to home for this Albertan. Keep up the good work!
    Where are you located, Fox? Why don't you come out with us sometime?

Raz & Duckman!!!
    I'm a new MRA just south of you on the QE2 in Red Deer (as the name suggests) I'm working on getting this stuff out there in my area, just like you are in the City of Champions!! I would love to meet up with you guys if you're ever down in Red Deer, or on one of my trips up to E-Town. I'm just starting out as far as getting the MRM out here in Central Alberta. If any area in the Western World needs this stuff it's Alberta. With the money hungry women chasing that Ft. Mac and Oil Patch cash Calving Out and Cashing In Alberta needs as many MRAs as we can muster. I know from experience the family courts in Red Deer are overrun and piled up, almost exclusively with women looking for Child Support and Alimony. As well as the criminal courts filled with false accusations of DV when women don't get what they want. Men really do need a voice around here. Thanks so much for pioneering the movement in our province.

ZETA MALES UNITE!!!

Raz and Duckman,
    You have support in Edmonton. I hope to meet you this Saturday. See you there.

Hey Men's Rights Edmonton guys have you come across this Misandrous Bigot in your city @kikkiplanet (on twitter) www.kikkiplanet.com.... wow she's a real piece of work. Still can't figure out how she's managed to gather such a following of emasculated white knights and pussy beggars.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Deer_MRA
    Hey Men's Rights Edmonton guys have you come across this Misandrous Bigot in your city @kikkiplanet (on twitter) www.kikkiplanet.com.... wow she's a real piece of work. Still can't figure out how she's managed to gather such a following of emasculated white knights and pussy beggars.
    No, I don't believe I have. What's her deal? I glanced through her website, & see that she is obviously a leftist who devotes most of her time defending obesity, & speaking out against Wild Rose (Alberta's Libertarian party).
    Even though I am a libertarian/right wing/conservative, being a leftist & ignorant (...or perhaps naive?) on biology & health by themselves doesn't qualify being called a Bigot.
    I don't doubt you, its just, what exactly has she said or done?

I had her on twitter as a business associate. Once I noticed the FemiNazi attitude she was unfollowed. I don't have examples at the moment. Quite pissed off and cannot sleep or concentrate.