Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: an open letter ... to us

I have never--not once--seen MRAs, especially your own website, publish an article addressing the gender wage gap, the severe underrepresentation of women in every sphere of power, or even something as basic as sexual harassment.
    False. There is no gender wage gap. http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/24/st...-gap-argument/

Women are fully represented in every sphere of power they created.

If women want to discuss sexual harassment, they ought to take measures not to sexually provoke rapists in dress, etc.
    Last edited by JohnLocke; 12-27-2015 at 12:30 AM.
    No free government, or the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people, but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality and virtue, and by frequent recurrence to fundamental principles.
    George Mason

Blog Entries
    Reading this stuff reminds me of the old joke, about the difference between a masochist and a sadist. A masochist says, "beat me, beat me!" A sadist says, "No! No!"
    I don't think all mangina's are motivated by a pity fug. Some want pain and humiliation. Thus, "I'm a patriarchal privileged bad boy"
    How else can these butt licking weasels be "bad?"
    Oh yes girls, I'm a bad, bad boy! Punish me!
    Phew!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLocke View Post
    False. There is no gender wage gap. http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/24/st...-gap-argument/

Women are fully represented in every sphere of power they created.

If women want to discuss sexual harassment, they ought to take measures not to sexually provoke rapists in dress, etc.
    Um no, they ought to carry some pepper spray or learn to defend themselves. Rapists don't really care what a woman is wearing, they want what's underneath/between her legs. A bikini or a sweater and jeans, it's all the same to the rapist once she is drugged and the clothing is in a corner or around her ankles.

Quote Originally Posted by patriarch View Post
    title:men are 32x more likely to be killed by lightning than falsely accused of rape
    no way this is true
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    I am seriously convinced that male feminists know nothing, they are nothing, and we should not bother with them, in feminist hierarchy they are nothing, lower then the low, just useful for a short term, until they have outlived this usefulness and get cast aside, they do not know how women think, they just lap up whatever their female overlords tell them, do not bother explaining things to them, they have no power, they will do whatever their female overlords tell them to do and believe whatever they are told to believe, because they have enshrined holy vagina into this infallible deity, and no amount of reason will make them abandon their religious zealotry.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I am seriously convinced that male feminists know nothing, they are nothing, and we should not bother with them, in feminist hierarchy they are nothing, lower then the low, just useful for a short term, until they have outlived this usefulness and get cast aside, they do not know how women think, they just lap up whatever their female overlords tell them, do not bother explaining things to them, they have no power, they will do whatever their female overlords tell them to do and believe whatever they are told to believe, because they have enshrined holy vagina into this infallible deity, and no amount of reason will make them abandon their religious zealotry.

It's just like in Mad Maxx only instead of having Master-Blaster, you have Master-Wanker.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men