Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: Ontario

  1. #1

    Ontario

    just getting this started so that each province will have a spot (Paul cant do everything)

  2. #2

    RE: Ontario

    Thanks Rog,
    Have been a little busy and was just about to do that right now.
    BTW you can keep the snow plz

  3. #3

    RE: Ontario

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy
    Thanks Rog,
    Have been a little busy and was just about to do that right now.
    BTW you can keep the snow plz
    all good my friend and um no i was born in Ontario the land of houses with second story front doors (for when the snow is so high you cant open the one on the main floor) and um ya you can keep yer snow >.<

  4. #4

    RE: Ontario

    Ontario MRA's lets start to getting in touch with each other so we can start networking.
    Lets be smart about this and do it via PM's.
    I would like to see our local guys and gals start to do regular postering.
    One day on the weekend means a lot of posters can go up.
    I am also aware of a happening for the middle of October where we can make a big impact.
    So lets make it happen folks, we've been waiting far too long.
    Cheers,
    Dan

  5. #5

    RE: Ontario

    Quote Originally Posted by Rog
    just getting this started so that each province will have a spot (Paul cant do everything)
    Thank you Rog. It happened with the US, Canada and the UK so far. I did not have to go in and do anything. Love it when that happens.

  6. #6

    RE: Ontario

    Hello Rog, Dannyboy I am one more from Dryden Ontario, count me in.
    Only you can make the difference, set your self free and break the silence.

  7. #7

    RE: Ontario

    Quote Originally Posted by admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Rog
    just getting this started so that each province will have a spot (Paul cant do everything)
    Thank you Rog. It happened with the US, Canada and the UK so far. I did not have to go in and do anything. Love it when that happens.
    Help each other and the movement and we will progress >.<
    FTSU!!

  8. #8

    RE: Ontario

    I'm happy to lend a hand to the cause.
    Southern Ontario here.

  9. #9

    RE: Ontario

    Don Draper,
    Great to see the Ontario ranks building and welcome aboard.
    I'm in Hamilton.
    If your close by we should be talking. (pm me)
    Cheers,
    Dan

  10. #10

    RE: Ontario

    Hi, I am from Toronto -- time to start putting up some posters here.

Similar Threads

  1. Child Support in Ontario video
    By Mr.Zeph in forum The AVfM Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 10:31 PM
  2. London, ON (Ontario southwest MRA)
    By specula in forum Introduce yourself
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 04:06 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 02:19 AM
  4. Windsor, Ontario....articles.
    By Don Draper in forum Canada
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 03:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •