Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newfoundland And Labrador

Newfoundland And Labrador

just getting this started so everyone will have a place (Paul cant do everything)

RE: Newfoundland And Labrador

Don't think I've ever seen a more mis'androus website that's actually funded by a provincial government:

http://www.respectwomen.ca/

Especially considering that 'violence against men' in it's many forms is pretty much an 'accepted cultural standard' in this province. And I'm sick of these sexist purple ribbons plastered over the rear ends of everyone's cars.

Please avoiceformen.com... get some ribbons of your own that I can order and put on my vehicle. We need to prescribe a lot of 'red pills' here.

StoneNL,
    It is fairly ugly.

i sent the site this list for domestic violence stats and gave them crap for saying violence is only one way(ffs how long do they think they can get away with that??)

Studies showing violence is BOTH ways....
    http://www.csulb.edu/~mfiebert/assault.htm

Agreed Danny, and AWESOME link there Rog. I've bookmarked it for deeper perusal this evening.

And here's the latest initiative by our clearly 'femnazi' govt's in the Atlantic Provinces...

Touted as a 'anti-bullying site for teens' in the news article linked below, yesterday; www.cybersafegirl.ca went live to mark the 'First International Day of the Girl'.

While I fully agree with educating young girls about what's appropriate to do on the internet, and what sorts of actions will lead to trouble, I think that some education for the boys could be useful too on an even level. Especially considering tragic events like Amanda Todd's recently and numerous others. That website could be more balanced and focused on bullying, in light of both boys and girls and ways to foster a mutual respect for each other online, rather than exude the feeling of an anti-pedophile site.

I'm still trying to get over the fact that each province has a 'Minister Responsible for the Status of Women', and that my tax dollars pay their salary.

http://www.vocm.com/newsarticle.asp?mn=2&ID=27380

Quote Originally Posted by StoneNL
    Don't think I've ever seen a more mis'androus website that's actually funded by a provincial government:

Especially considering that 'violence against men' in it's many forms is pretty much an 'accepted cultural standard' in this province. And I'm sick of these sexist purple ribbons plastered over the rear ends of everyone's cars.

Please avoiceformen.com... get some ribbons of your own that I can order and put on my vehicle. We need to prescribe a lot of 'red pills' here.
    If that site is government funded you have a case for hate speach since everything in it is about him being the abuser and she the victim when Statscan information shows almost parity in abuse. You should seek a sympathetic lawyer to write to the province' s ombudsman. That site is clear discrimination and deliberately hides male statistics. Dont let them get away with it. Make them change it to reflect gender neutrality and reflect the true stats. If nothing is done there , people will just believe it at face value.
    [hr]
    Quote Originally Posted by chris3337
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNL

If that site is government funded you have a case for hate speach since everything in it is about him being the abuser and she the victim when Statscan information shows almost parity in abuse. You should seek a sympathetic lawyer to write to the province' s ombudsman. That site is clear discrimination and deliberately hides male statistics. Dont let them get away with it. Make them change it to reflect gender neutrality and reflect the true stats. If nothing is done there , people will just believe it at face value.
    Just seen the link from that site to "myths and facts"
    This one clearly BS
    Myth: The problem is not really violence
    against

Very interesting event. Very interesting 'International' day.

But I'm betting the sign you wear to have your picture taken with, that has the question "Who needs feminism?" on it doesn't have the written answer "NOBODY." wrote there as well.

VOCM News: Event to Raise Awareness About Violence Against Women
    http://www.vocm.com/newsarticle.asp?mn=2&id=28548&latest=1

Blog Entries
    Wow, talk about a dead thread. The last post was November 2012? Well I'm a Newfie myself so imma just go ahead and bring it back to life. Looking forward to getting Trudeau j.r. out of the picture, hopefully we'll be able to get a Conservative Government on the go again. Trying to pass a bill to make 'Islamophobia' illegal? Fuck that.

Blog Entries
    Actually, why hadn't I brought this up? While in Newfoundland I was checking out some newspaper or another, and found an article about sexism against women or some such bullshit! I actually emailed her, informing her of how wrong she was, pointing out that the wage gap (which she defends in said article) is a misrepresentation of very vague statistics. You all know the deal; taking the vast average of male vs female income without taking into consideration the amount of education, the job, the hours worked weekly, and so on. Ah, it was March 18th. Can't remember what paper, but it was Lana Payne who wrote it.

http://www.thetelegram.com/opinion/c...f-waiting.html

Here it is. I haven't read it again, but I'm certain it must be the article I read that day almost a month and a half ago. Going to make an account on The Telegram to agree with the fellow who rightly pointed out that women get paid the same as men with the same jobs.

Blog Entries
    Hahahaha, I left a reply, but it's got to go through moderation so it might be refused in spite of the lack of curse words, or due to my slight shilling. Here it is in its entirety, thank God I saved it before sending it off to its likely denial. Remember, this is in response to 'Dasta Fack'. The reply is below.

Reply:
    Spot-on. The 'gender pay gap' is something that you'll only come to if you average up ALL women and ALL men without taking into account variables such as amount of education, the actual JOB, how many hours worked a week, how many overtime hours, how often the worker asks for a raise, how much risk there is in the job (as they say; higher risk means higher reward), and so on. On average women generally work fewer hours, are more likely to pass up on overtime, are more likely to get safer jobs which typically means lower wages rather than going into something like say the field of construction where you have to get your hands dirty and work in dangerous conditions, and so on.

None the less, I have worked alongside women in construction before, and they truly do get paid every bit as much as men, but of course the women who were at a higher level than me like if they were a Journeyman while I was an Apprentice or if they were a Foreman or Supervisor, then they would earn more than me. Similarly, a woman who was more educated than me and got a job as perhaps a heart surgeon would make FAR more money than I ever could in my modest former profession, and similarly a woman (or man) who was uneducated and worked only part time at McDonald's would make far less than me which is only proper. Speaking of which I also worked along side women in fast food as well and they got the same amount of pay starting off as I did provided we also had similar hours.

The pay gap is an utter myth, but the feminists push it because they want something to complain about. No economist takes it seriously, but let's take a step back for ONE moment and assume it's true. Let's assume that if a male and a female went for the same job and the man ended up with $20 an hour, the woman would only get about $15 an hour, even with the same degree of education, the same amount of hours, the same amount of overtime, and so on and so forth... why the HELL would anyone hire men? I certainly wouldn't! Bring on the women! If I could legally rip women off and save THAT much money, who WOULDN'T take advantage of that?!

Anyways, if you're as sick of modern feminism as I am, sick of women claiming that they're being kept down by men when in fact women enjoy more privileges in society than men, you can check out my books. A few of them address issues of feminism, especially "Another One Please, to Dull the Pain" which is a novella less than 30,000 words and is currently $0.99 USD for the ebook and about $6.50 USD or so for the paperback on Amazon. I'll have another promotion going on soon though, I imagine. Potentially May 15th-16th or so, when I'll put my first 4 books for free and my 5th one will be on discount. I have such promotions pretty frequently, my last one was just on April 27th-28th. If you check it out, I hope you like it! If you don't, then I hope it's because you're an SJW and/or feminist, and I hope it shooed you off to your safe space Don't forget your colouring book, and if you're going to do any arts and crafts with construction paper for the love of God make sure you use safety scissors! Actual scissors should only be operated by adults!

Reply End

So what do you think, fellow MGTOW? Did I do good? I tell you this much; I bloody well feel good! lol