Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AU gender issues debate has started. It's full on, Time to get involved.

AU gender issues debate has started. It's full on, Time to get involved.

Gender issues have become the main news in Australia. It started around two weeks ago.
    The Australian PM Julia GILLARD is using the gender card, and the female victim card in the lead up to
    the national election scheduled for September 14, 2013.

NOW is the time to create an account on social media : facebook, reddit, twitter.
    NOW is the time to start posting comments on mainstream media sites : ABC, News Ltd, Fairfax.
    Yes, now is the time to start discussing men's rights issues; it's open debate.
    You got it, now, as in this week.
    It's FULL ON.

PS : Just stop whinging and get fucking involved in the Australian domain.
    OK, thank you .

PSS: And FTSU.

RE: AU gender issues debate has started. It's full on, Time to get involved.

See that she's taken a beating in the polls over the whole 'gender wars' thing.

Ha, turns out men in Australia are not as stupid as she thinks!

Quote Originally Posted by aussiehank
    Gender issues have become the main news in Australia. It started around two weeks ago.
    The Australian PM Julia GILLARD is using the gender card, and the female victim card in the lead up to
    the national election scheduled for September 14, 2013.

NOW is the time to create an account on social media : facebook, reddit, twitter.
    NOW is the time to start posting comments on mainstream media sites : ABC, News Ltd, Fairfax.
    Yes, now is the time to start discussing men's rights issues; it's open debate.
    You got it, now, as in this week.
    It's FULL ON.

PS : Just stop whinging and get fucking involved in the Australian domain.
    OK, thank you .

PSS: And FTSU.
    Yeah good one hank. This is the time. It's better not only because there's open debate, but you can debate without looking the activist. Rather a concerned man that's woken up. They're shitting. Jump on them while they're down and don't let the ignorant cretins get back up.

There is a chance here now for us to do something. The delusional Anne Summers is on the popular Q and A. Ask her questions, if not already, at the link below. Below that, is the lecture given at the Uni of Newcastle. In it she says for example that no other PM has ever been called a liar for backflipping on policy, and this is exclusive to JG, and an example of misogyny. Bullshit. A quick Google proves it wrong. And she'll tell you if you're in a shop and you overhear someone referring to JG as a lying bitch, you are obliged to confront that person for their misogyny. It goes on and on.

And tweet on Monday night. Are you noticing that the tweet censor is also a feminist? Yup. Watch for EmMastronardi. 6 consecutive shows. One show at odds of 3,000 to 1 alone. Their bias and discrimination is everywhere! Pay attention dawgs. Keep it real.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/qanda/ask-question.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY7FFt-ciE4

It appears the reddit r/Australia mods have blacklisted the aVfM domain http:// www dot avoiceformen dot com/

I submitted the aVfM article "Why Gillard Won't Go", and it has been "hidden", or in other words removed from public view by the mods.
    Next test of the r/Australia filter, I submitted the URL to the aVfM article as a comment, and the comment does not appear in the 'public view'.
    When I remove the aVfM URL from the comment, like magic my comment appears in the 'public view'.

[ updated correction ] I also summitted the aVfM link to reddit r/AustralianPolitics; post is in open and 'public view'.

The article in question :
    http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/feminist-governance-feminism/why-gillard-wont-go/
    [hr]
    Quote Originally Posted by justice007

And tweet on Monday night [ ABC TV Q&A ]. Are you noticing that the tweet censor is also a feminist? Yup. Watch for EmMastronardi. 6 consecutive shows. One show at odds of 3,000 to 1 alone. Their bias and discrimination is everywhere! Pay attention dawgs. Keep it real.
    I'm a newbie with twitter. If you could, please post details of your approach to twitter and MR activism.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by aussiehank
    It appears the reddit r/Australia mods have blacklisted the aVfM domain http:// www dot avoiceformen dot com/

I submitted the aVfM article "Why Gillard Won't Go", and it has been "hidden", or in other words removed from public view by the mods.
    Next test of the r/Australia filter, I submitted the URL to the aVfM article as a comment, and the comment does not appear in the 'public view'.
    When I remove the aVfM URL from the comment, like magic my comment appears in the 'public view'.

I also summitted the aVfM link to reddit r/AustralianPolitics; also removed by the mods from public view.

The article in question :
    http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/feminist-governance-feminism/why-gillard-wont-go/
    [hr]
    Quote Originally Posted by justice007

And tweet on Monday night [ ABC TV Q&A ]. Are you noticing that the tweet censor is also a feminist? Yup. Watch for EmMastronardi. 6 consecutive shows. One show at odds of 3,000 to 1 alone. Their bias and discrimination is everywhere! Pay attention dawgs. Keep it real.
    I'm a newbie with twitter. If you could, please post details of your approach to twitter and MR activism.
    Hey hank. Twitter is an amazing thing in itself, but recognised as being the perfect activists tool, in that you can get your message out. I'm glad you asked my approach. Personally I was tiring of the ignorance and delusion and hypocrisy. I realised the power these women have, and you will find it out too. You will see tweets from our Sex Discrimination Commissioner (who sexually discriminates) to our head of Defence for example. You need to follow these feminists. You will then start to see the networks and how they work. Senator Wong is there among it, Leigh Sales, Wendy Harmer, Jane Caro, Anne Summers etc etc. An endless list of feminists all trying to "destroy the joint". Follow them and watch them. Respond to them when they tweet their rubbish. See at least one of them everyday on The Drum. Respond to their articles. It can be egg shells but hang in there. Get in and then they can't block you. Fuck with them as much as you can. Engage them and show to their followers their delusion.

You can also use Twitter to tell your followers of MR issues. I find more success personally not defining as a MHRA, although it's probably not hard to tell. Don't only have MHRA followers. You want followers that aren't MHRA's so you can turn them into MHRA's. I'll pm my Twitter. Stay in touch.

I'm in Australia and I'm interested in helping out. What can I do?

Hey Fulvius,

You could send an email to the WA Premier re the DV helplines. They wouldn't pay much attention to just one. Likewise with eHarmony re their Australian commercials. You could lodge a complaint with ABC re misandrist contributors. Clementine Ford calls the PM a cock, and the Opposition Leader a dildo, and still contributes to the ABC. You could tweet or email White Ribbon re their dishonesty and inflated DV figures. I would say that one could help by paying attention and lodging complaints where needed. They need to be aware of what they do, and at the very least it let's them know we're here.

Three stories I read yesterday in the Daily Telegraph.

'John Ibrahim's former fiancee Chelsea Mitchell issued with interim AVO after appearing in Waverley Local Court charged with assault'.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/john-ibrahim8217s-former-fiancee-chelsea-mitchell-issued-with-interim-avo-after-appearing-in-waverley-local-court-charged-with-assault/story-fni0cx12-1226706784735

'Sex with male student 'went against everything I stood for': religious teacher breaks down in court'.

"The 51 year old woman, who taught the boy maths and religious studies, has pleaded guilty to three charges of aggravated sexual intercourse with a teenager between 14 and 16."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/sex-with-male-student-8216went-against-everything-i-stood-for8217-religious-teacher-breaks-down-in-court/story-fni0cx12-1226706642914

'Jail psychologist Catherine McKeehan banned after having sex, baby with 16-year-old inmate'.

"The tribunal banned Ms McKeehan from applying for provisional registration as a psychologist for at least three years and from working for any juvenile services for five years."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/jail-psychologist-catherine-mckeehan-banned-after-having-sex-baby-with-16yearold-inmate/story-fni0cx12-1226706786827

I am going to start paying particular attention to convictions and sentencing of Australian women who sexually offend children. If you come across them, post them. Thanks.

Had a pleasant chat with an Aussie lady on the bus today. She said that Gillard was possibly the worst PM Australia ever had, and agreed with my statement that Gillard proves that women are equal to men in the areas of corruption and incompetence.

If the ALP lose this election, which is looking like what's going to happen, I am going to blame women! They supported relentlessly purely on gender. It was the height of sexism. And now it's going to cost us government. Never, ever again.

While I don't much like Abbott, I believe the Coalition will be far, far less misandrist than the Labor party has been over the past six years. Men will be in a better position, and feminazis will be less tolerated. I think this is already a shift that's taking place in Australian society anyway, perhaps thanks to Gillard being such an overt misandrist bigot.

The Coalition aren't red pillers, but it's better than the alternative, IMO. I think once the Coalition wins, the challenge for us as Aussie MHRAs will be to start lobbying them and getting their attention, perhaps by zeroing in on either one or 2-3 key issues.