Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AU gender issues debate has started. It's full on, Time to get involved.

RE: AU gender issues debate has started. It's full on, Time to get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre
    While I don't much like Abbott, I believe the Coalition will be far, far less misandrist than the Labor party has been over the past six years. Men will be in a better position, and feminazis will be less tolerated. I think this is already a shift that's taking place in Australian society anyway, perhaps thanks to Gillard being such an overt misandrist bigot.

The Coalition aren't red pillers, but it's better than the alternative, IMO. I think once the Coalition wins, the challenge for us as Aussie MHRAs will be to start lobbying them and getting their attention, perhaps by zeroing in on either one or 2-3 key issues.
    Don't kid yourself. The coalition won't be any more interested in solving the issues that affect men any more than the previous government did. The only difference will be that, instead of the feminist rhetoric, we'll get traditionalist rhetoric.

Either way, men are screwed.

My issue here was how the women effected our politics, destroying a party with no concern whatsoever for the party, only the woman. But having said that, the LNP will not bow to the feminists like the ALP and their Emily's List. They laugh at them with an arrogance, even the females do, and it's growing on me.

Quote Originally Posted by justice007
    My issue here was how the women effected our politics, destroying a party with no concern whatsoever for the party, only the woman. But having said that, the LNP will not bow to the feminists like the ALP and their Emily's List. They laugh at them with an arrogance, even the females do, and it's growing on me.
    This is precisely what I was getting at. They are logical and rational and have absolutely no time for PC/feminist BS or quotas. The media/feminists tried to blast Abbott for only having one female minister, the Coalition didn't give a shit or try to appease any feminists.

They are not pro-MHRM by any means, but they are far fairer and treat men more like human beings, even if it's from a traditionalist perspective. It's better than active misandry ala the ALP.