Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: A letter to a future daughter-in-law

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Benton AR.
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    6

    A letter to a future daughter-in-law

    http://shiningpearlsofsomething.blogspot.com/2012/09/anonymous-letter.html


    I enjoyed the comments almost as much as the essay...

  2. #2

    RE: A letter to a future daughter-in-law

    Quote Originally Posted by thewidowsson
    http://shiningpearlsofsomething.blogspot.com/2012/09/anonymous-letter.html


    I enjoyed the comments almost as much as the essay...
    Thank you, sir. Weren't the hamsters cute?

  3. #3

    RE: A letter to a future daughter-in-law

    Quote Originally Posted by thewidowsson
    http://shiningpearlsofsomething.blogspot.com/2012/09/anonymous-letter.html


    I enjoyed the comments almost as much as the essay...
    So did I. Great blog Suz!

  4. #4

    RE: A letter to a future daughter-in-law

    She is wrong that they REFUSE to feed the beast. If they don't pay thier taxes, they will be in serious trouble. As taxes and fees have went up all over the place, they must pay.

    I knew a girl in tampa who told me that in that city she could only get money for 3 babies, and the housing wait list was 3 years long, but her friend in atlanta said they would pay for up to 5 babies and they had housing lists only a few months long. THe girl was living in her car with 4 babies and was moving to Atlanta.

  5. #5

    RE: A letter to a future daughter-in-law

    Quote Originally Posted by manginamagic
    She is wrong that they REFUSE to feed the beast. If they don't pay thier taxes, they will be in serious trouble. As taxes and fees have went up all over the place, they must pay.

    I knew a girl in tampa who told me that in that city she could only get money for 3 babies, and the housing wait list was 3 years long, but her friend in atlanta said they would pay for up to 5 babies and they had housing lists only a few months long. THe girl was living in her car with 4 babies and was moving to Atlanta.
    Umm... You must have missed the part where I said they are choosing to earn too little money to pay taxes. They can read their tax forms and they can do math. Oh, and they're not stupid.

  6. #6

    RE: A letter to a future daughter-in-law

    Thankyou Suz for that great article and thewidowsson for posting it here.

  7. #7

    RE: A letter to a future daughter-in-law

    Quite refreshing Suz.

    TMOTS

  8. #8

    RE: A letter to a future daughter-in-law

    Suz, in one way or another, they feed the beast, they are part of this society that enslaves them like the "new nigger" they truly are. To truly be free from the beast, they would have to leave society or die. Same difference really, if you try to go live it alone in alaska where you are truly free, you probably are gonna die. There are only 2 certanties in life, death and taxes. One way or another, your son is supporting this society that makes him a bitch. The founding fathers proved true freedom was having an EXIT from the society that oppresses you, your son can't truly EXIT from this government and all its rules and laws (that mostly benefit women). Like all the rest of us, if he wants to live better than a caveman, he is gonna exist within this oppressive society and contribute to it in some ways, even though it has made him the "new nigger"

    Even if he takes a low paying job, or no job, and pays no taxes, he is still PART of this society, and to continue to be in it, continues to use his life to support it in some way, a society that is overly oppressive to most men v women. To even go out of his cave to get some food, he is putting himself at risk for women to be able to say he raped them or thier children while out grocery shopping one night, and getting unfair treatment in the court system for a false allegation. I have had several military officers, generals, colonels, base commanders tell me the LARGEST problem they are now facing is not the enemy soldiers, but the unfair legal system of our society that is destroying the willpower of our fighting soldiers. Even if the soldiers don't marry, or have kids, just to go out to a bar and get a drink they are putting themselves into HUGE peril at the whims of some bar girl that wants some attention and start making false claims. For all the FREEDOM you may think you son has, he does not, he is a bitch to the beast, until he is in the grave, he will be a slave.

  9. #9

    RE: A letter to a future daughter-in-law

    Quote Originally Posted by manginamagic
    Suz, in one way or another, they feed the beast, they are part of this society that enslaves them like the "new nigger" they truly are. To truly be free from the beast, they would have to leave society or die. Same difference really, if you try to go live it alone in alaska where you are truly free, you probably are gonna die. There are only 2 certanties in life, death and taxes. One way or another, your son is supporting this society that makes him a bitch. The founding fathers proved true freedom was having an EXIT from the society that oppresses you, your son can't truly EXIT from this government and all its rules and laws (that mostly benefit women). Like all the rest of us, if he wants to live better than a caveman, he is gonna exist within this oppressive society and contribute to it in some ways, even though it has made him the "new nigger"

    Even if he takes a low paying job, or no job, and pays no taxes, he is still PART of this society, and to continue to be in it, continues to use his life to support it in some way, a society that is overly oppressive to most men v women. To even go out of his cave to get some food, he is putting himself at risk for women to be able to say he raped them or thier children while out grocery shopping one night, and getting unfair treatment in the court system for a false allegation. I have had several military officers, generals, colonels, base commanders tell me the LARGEST problem they are now facing is not the enemy soldiers, but the unfair legal system of our society that is destroying the willpower of our fighting soldiers. Even if the soldiers don't marry, or have kids, just to go out to a bar and get a drink they are putting themselves into HUGE peril at the whims of some bar girl that wants some attention and start making false claims. For all the FREEDOM you may think you son has, he does not, he is a bitch to the beast, until he is in the grave, he will be a slave.
    By those terms, we are all bitches to the Beast, the beast being civilization. Civilization has a price and smart people do their best to mitigate the cost. I am an activist, which is my "best," and I encourage him to tread very carefully everywhere he goes; until and unless society changes, that's the best HE can do. The alternative is no civilization at all, which also has costs.

    That pretty much defines human existence - life has costs, you adapt and you deal with it, or you let it beat you down.

  10. #10

    RE: A letter to a future daughter-in-law

    Quote Originally Posted by Suz
    I encourage him to tread very carefully everywhere he goes; until and unless society changes, that's the best HE can do. The alternative is no civilization at all, which also has costs.

    That pretty much defines human existence - life has costs, you adapt and you deal with it, or you let it beat you down.
    I can only go into so much here, but there are movements in the military, by active duty and retired, to actively bring about the downfall of our government because they don't believe it can be changed. Supporting the enemy, not because they have any affinity with the enemy, simply because they want to see the US government collapse and all the power it has enforcing its will on them. I will give you one example, there was a lt colonel in texas, had a 6 week fling with an illegal alien from mexico, they did not even have sex, it was just a dating relationship, she wanted to get married (for obvious reasons I suppose - to get US citizenship and all the bennies), he rebuffed her, told her she was being unreasonable, it was just a dating friendship, she went and got a lawyer that this Lt Colonel had lied to her that they were going to get married, Texas was going to lock up and imprison this Lt. Colonel, he got sympathetic military friends in high places to transfer him to a base in korea where he had to sit the rest of his military career until the statue of limitations ran out in Texas. He still will not return to the USA on advisement from various lawyers of what "could" happen.

    He no longer wants to keep a government installed that could do this to him, your son, or any man or person. You say it yourself, you son has to walk around like a "new nigger" slave walking on eggshells trying to avert all the RISK that is constantly around him from the plantation owner, who at any whim, can seriously wreck his life if they so choose.

    I am at the amphibious base in coronado right now, the amount of navy seals I see everyday suffering in their quiet desperation is tragic, many don't ask for much, but what little they wish for, is an impossible expectation. A society that does not give equality, but instead enforces tyranny, on the very defenders trying to best serve that society, is doomed to fall. I appreciate your activism, but I see many that are in your son's situation, and its trajedy. You think this society can be saved, but I don't see that. You think your son can make concession after concession to try and be part of this civilization, but what I see is a group of people who have had ENOUGH of making concessions, and they are tired of being the "new nigger" and even if it takes the downfall of the USA, they will no longer concede. Your son is a warrior, but this civilization has made him into a bitch, how much more do you think he should concede before he tells the king to go FUCK HIMSELF like the founding fathers did and use his military training to its best use?

    Is there NO POINT of oppression for you Suz where he should do the founding father option and revolt? When is it too much?? How much of his rights and freedoms need to be taken before you would support a revolt? Define that point for me please. I don't agree the best he can do is to continue to concede MORE AND MORE of himself and his liberty until he is even a more pitiful slave than he already is, the founding fathers probably are spinning in thier grave that you are teaching your son to concede more and more and more, for the benefit of keeping this society supported, ENOUGH. Mitt Romneys own great grandfather left the USA because it was too oppressive, Obamas parents too it seems to me. That is the country you are telling your son to continue to support, that is why we are in the situation we are today, well meaning people like you tell your sons to give up more and more to keep the status quo going, my readings of history tell me that sometimes the status quo has to be wrecked, and a new phoenix rise from the ashes, at what point does your son have too much taken? Obviously the status quo we have right now aint it. Thankfully the founding fathers didn't agree with "well it sucks, but this is the best we can do until society changes" No SUZ, they said the ONLY WAY society is going to change is right here, right now, taking a stand, pushing tea off the boats, picking up guns, and shooting at tyranny, or did I read history wrong?

Similar Threads

  1. An open letter to my own daughter
    By Silverado in forum Open Letters.
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-13-2014, 01:29 AM
  2. This gives me hope for the future
    By Nightwing1029 in forum The AVfM Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 09:46 PM
  3. PS4 Won E3 but PC won the future?
    By shakaz in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2013, 07:47 AM
  4. What was the name of that law about future oriented women??
    By PsychoEconomist in forum The AVfM Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 10:21 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •