Thread: Regina

Regina

Three days after stapling my posters to public message boards all but one had been torn down. Strangely the one left up was the "Don't be THAT girl" poster which I thought would be torn down first. I wonder if whoever took them down mistook it for a "Don't be THAT guy" poster. Has anything similar happened to anyone else? Everything torn down but one or two inexplicably left up?:huh:

Is there anyone reading this in the Regina area?

RE: Regina

Quote Originally Posted by Palemale
    Three days after stapling my posters to public message boards all but one had been torn down. Strangely the one left up was the "Don't be THAT girl" poster which I thought would be torn down first. I wonder if whoever took them down mistook it for a "Don't be THAT guy" poster. Has anything similar happened to anyone else? Everything torn down but one or two inexplicably left up?:huh:

Is there anyone reading this in the Regina area?
    How many did you put up? Do you have any idea how long the ones that got torn down lasted for? Planning a poster campaign here in Victoria this fall.

RE: Regina

I put up 18 posters in four different spots around the city. I checked them three days later only one was left and I'm almost certain that one had been misunderstood. That particular location gets torn down extremely fast. Normally I use a stapler to put up posters but I'm considering switching to some sort of adhesive to make their removal more difficult. I've put one up in a test location using tape just to see what happens.