Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: To Gay Feminists...

  1. #11
    Senior Member Shadizar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    British Confusion
    Posts
    3,656
    Rep Power
    10

    RE: To Gay Feminists...

    It's not necessarily a bad thing, to be able to stop a scene with a bark. And I would prefer that ability, over the hysterical alternative.

  2. #12

    RE: To Gay Feminists...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadizar
    It's not necessarily a bad thing, to be able to stop a scene with a bark. And I would prefer that ability, over the hysterical alternative.
    That's a much more positive perspective to have on it. I'll have to adopt that view on it.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Maxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,623
    Blog Entries
    33
    Rep Power
    91

    RE: To Gay Feminists...

    I think there is certainly an element of effeminate gay men who buy into feminist doctrine because they wish female entitlements and privileges applied to them, are frustrated when they discover that they don
    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

  4. #14

    RE: To Gay Feminists...

    [quote=Maxx]
    I think there is certainly an element of effeminate gay men who buy into feminist doctrine because they wish female entitlements and privileges applied to them, are frustrated when they discover that they don

  5. #15

    RE: To Gay Feminists...

    Well, it is a combination of claiming victimhood, but it is also passive aggression.

    You claim victimhood -- as a way to exert leverage over others, stick it to others, use it as a weapon against others.

    But it all is about female type of psychological warfare which is passive aggressive. And basically some gay men you could argue have female brains -- just talk to enough of them, you'll know what I mean. They not only talk just like women but they relate to people just like women.

    For a good sense of this type of subtle but non-confrontational warfare, the following link is a great read: http://www.violentacres.com/archives/89/how-to-be-a-girl-bully/

    Oddly enough, women might appreciate it more because women are more likely to be targetted by girl bullies than men are. That's another fallacy of feminism -- generally speaking, women are hostile to other women far more than they are hostile to other men. But that is part of the general manipulation of feminism. You create this obligation on the part of everybody to pretend that people who are naturally hostile to one another are actually in cahoots with one another -- then all societal protections in place that prevent some members of the group from undermining other members of the group get removed.

    And greater inequality is the end result, along with the population being at each other's throats while the rich make off like bandits.

  6. #16

    RE: To Gay Feminists...

    Quote Originally Posted by dmschlom
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man
    So I'm trying to figure out this masculine gay man and stuff...Being a strait guy I got to understand these things. I'm not sure this guy is helping...Someone needs to explain this discreet masculine thing. LoL

    [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9yYy5mXACs[/video]
    That's a flamboyant gay guy, not a masculine gay guy. He is one of those types who tweezes his eyebrows, has fag hag girlfriends, and when one of them walks up to him, he will say something like "ooooh honey I just LOVE your dress -- and those earrings, they are so cute why I think they match your eyes, ooooooh they do why darling they look gorgeous on you and, oh my have you lost weight? Why I could swear you have lost a good ten lbs, oooooo I wish I looked as good as you" and stuff like that.

    There are gay men who have personalities and interests identical to straight men and, other than who they sleep with, you can't tell a bit of a difference. That's who I call masculine gay men -- I suppose you would need to see for yourself to understand what I mean. Some of the most macho guys out there are either gay or bisexual -- if you are gay, you might know about it. If you are straight, it isn't like they are going to go out of their way to tell you.

    This is a somewhat important issue because those types of gay men are ones who would tend to be most hostile to feminism, as well as to stereotypical feminist allied gays. And, in large part, it's because they tend to be ganged up on and treated rather horribly by the typical "gay scene" gay types -- even while straight men and bisexuals never seem to mistreat them at all.

    It WOULD be kind of annoying, don't you think, if you are a masculine gay man, and had to put up with all sorts of nasty bullshit from the more feminine members of the gay community, with all sorts of catty behavior, nasty gossipy smear campaigns, etc., and then you have to hear a bunch of activists pretend that such gay men can do no wrong, and the only people "oppressing" the gay community are homophobic straight men who are "prejudiced haters."

    Worst thing is, in my experience, the way those more femme gay men treat me, the only way you I can make them stop bullying me is to go act a bit prejudiced towards them. For some reason, if you look down your nose at them and use a homophobic slur, after they start to pick on you, they will suddenly treat you with respect. This, of course, leads to a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation. If you try to behave politically correct with them and use sensitive language -- they will treat you like shit. If you go use homophobic slurs against these femmie gay types, they'll stop bullying you and treat you with respect -- but then you will have violated all of the rules of political correctness. Meanwhile, here I myself am gay, and have found myself quite often in many situations using against gays all the homophobic slurs and anti-gay insults all homophobes and haters are known for using -- but I had no choice: it was the only way to get some of those nastier types to stop picking on me.

    That's why I conclude, the real difference is not whether you are gay or straight, but whether you are masculine or effeminate. And, it seems obvious to me, the reason I've been subjected to lots of bullying by gay guys is because I'm very masculine, and the ones who have bullied me weren't. Furthermore, virtually all of the more masculine gay men I talk to tell me that they have no gay friends, because they find themselves unable to try to join the gay community without being subjected to the nastiest of melodrama, and thus they have given up and end up being friends only with straight guys. They will only date gay men on a one-on-one basis, but usually only other masculine ones like them.

    Some experts have argued that those typical "anti gay bullying" propaganda campaigns in schools are misguided because it isn't true that gays get bullied based on their sexuality - what's true is that "gender atypical" men get bullied, regardless of their sexuality. However, politically correct gay activists have excoriated and bullied such professionals for saying such a thing -- even though, of course, it's true. What they still leave out, of course, is how, while masc men will bully femme men, the moment femme men find other femme men and form a clique of their own, they become the worst bullies of all towards masculine men.

    Notice how these same gay activist types who are allies of feminists seem to be pathological liars just like feminists -- constantly distorting the truth about sexuality and propagating bald faced lies that serve a political agenda. And, for some reason, the media only reports the lies they tell -- and the truth is quite unknown to most people and surprising. If you are gay, you know and understand. If you are straight -- the truth about the gay community is shockingly different from what you would be prepared to understand, if you believed what you read in the newspapers.

    Since the gay activists seem to hail from the same evil place as the feminists, I would think anyone who would really want to completely understand what's wrong with the feminists needs to learn about all the distortions their allies in the gay community are up to as well.
    ^^^^^^^THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.

    if I could. I would give 50 points to Griffindor.
    [hr]
    [quote=Maxx]
    I think there is certainly an element of effeminate gay men who buy into feminist doctrine because they wish female entitlements and privileges applied to them, are frustrated when they discover that they don

  7. #17

    RE: To Gay Feminists...

    I've noticed that I get along amazingly great with masculine gay men, but the queens; OMG.

    Thanks, Now I understand why: They're like toxic feminity dialed to 11.
    But unlike women they don't target primarily other women, no, they seem to verbally and socially bully everyone.

    lightbulb moment for me here.
    I couldn't quite put my finger on why queens got on my nerves so much.

    This forum is awesome for the straight talk (no pun intended )

  8. #18

    RE: To Gay Feminists...

    Quote Originally Posted by sammich heist
    I've noticed that I get along amazingly great with masculine gay men, but the queens; OMG.

    Thanks, Now I understand why: They're like toxic feminity dialed to 11.
    But unlike women they don't target primarily other women, no, they seem to verbally and socially bully everyone.

    lightbulb moment for me here.
    I couldn't quite put my finger on why queens got on my nerves so much.

    This forum is awesome for the straight talk (no pun intended )
    Masculine gay men and the queens are two different breeds of human beings.

    Actually, I once read that, throughout most of past history, they never had a word for "gay" -- but they would have a word for queen. Meaning, a gender atypical person -- aka, a man with a female brain. However, you could be homosexual and still considered to be "straight," if you acted like a man and talked like a man.

  9. #19

    RE: To Gay Feminists...

    Just to be clear: My issue isn't the feminine mannerisms or feminine way of speaking, it's the attitude and the primary things that are focused on by the really queeny types. There can be a longbearded longhaired guy who looks like they just stepped out of a biker bar who celebrates masculine things but still talks and acts feminine. There are plenty of natrually feminine men who aren't queeny at all. Natural femininity isn't the issue, it's this ridiculously degrading-to-everyone ridicule-filled sorry ass excuse for "femininity" that bugs the shit out of me.

  10. #20

    RE: To Gay Feminists...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kizzume
    Just to be clear: My issue isn't the feminine mannerisms or feminine way of speaking, it's the attitude and the primary things that are focused on by the really queeny types. There can be a longbearded longhaired guy who looks like they just stepped out of a biker bar who celebrates masculine things but still talks and acts feminine. There are plenty of natrually feminine men who aren't queeny at all. Natural femininity isn't the issue, it's this ridiculously degrading-to-everyone ridicule-filled sorry ass excuse for "femininity" that bugs the shit out of me.
    Nobody would have a problem with the feminine types, but for the fact that politically correct thinkers go and want to confer on them glorified victim status, and then use them as excuses to hate and vilify and seriously try to threaten and harm regular masculine men, even to the point of saying that we need to have our masculinity stamped out of us, or else. That's like how Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jews, even while manipulating Germans into being the ones doing it. They are trying to say masculinity is a defect that needs to be stamped out. There is only one thing that can mean, and it is horrible for those who are naturally masculine and cannot help being masculine.

    Of course, they are more slippery than Hitler was -- who openly insisted Jews just need to be murdered. They go and try to claim masculinity is just an act which some men are putting on -- thus they can be expected to stop putting on that act. The reality is, masculinity is not an act -- some men are hard wired to be more masculine than others -- but if you pretend it is an act, and then insist masculine men have to stop acting masculine, you can put all masculine men in a position where you can always have a perpetual problem, because they are not complying (or not able to comply) with your dictates. Those feminists are looking for a reason to persecute masculine men -- but they need to do it in a way where they can say it is their fault and they deserve it. That's why they cleverly go on the attack against masculinity, and try to start calling for masculinity to be abolished. They are too sophisticated to openly say they want to target masculine men.

    But all of society has gotten sophisticated in that way since the 70's. For instance, take the war on drugs -- it's a proxy for putting black and other minority men in prison, so they can be forced to do slave labor. But, we want to pretend we are an egalitarian compassionate society that grants everyone equality -- even while we don't want to miss out on the enormous profits that can be made off of slave labor. So, what do we do? Institute a war on drugs, then force blue collar (masculine) policeman to arrest blacks in great numbers -- and even though we (society) is the one forcing police to pick on blacks, because we are the ones making all the money off of mass incarceration, we cover it up by pretending such blue collar masculine policemen are discriminating against blacks merely because they are haters, they are crude, they are masculine.

    Feminism is defined by this kind of sneakiness -- a very feminine kind of sneakiness too. You do bad, but pretend you are trying to do good and "it's the other person's fault."

    Note that all of the attacks on masculinity tend to try to have, as their justification, feminine men. It's made to look like feminine men are the ones leading the attacks on masculinity, and those attacking masculinity are doing so on behalf of feminine men. That is not true. Feminism is funded by certain business sectors who have their own private reasons for attacking masculinity -- and they are setting feminine men up to be the ones to blame. It's all about a complicated manipulation aimed at manipulating masculine men and feminine men into being at each other's throats.

    The end result of all the feminist man bashing and man hating of masculine men is, masculine men start feeling a defensive need to start pointing out all the faults and foibles of feminine men. And, they feel a need to do it because of this overall manipulation by feminism.

    But, the underlying motives for all this are those of large corporations and business sectors in society and political sectors. Not particular categories of people or particular populations. Feminism and identity politics liberals want to slice and dice people up, and then pit them against each other -- for self serving political reasons. And they are extremely divisive and manipulative, and extremely clever in the way they go about it.

    I think people should start to figure that out and start just walking away from it -- aka tell the assholes who are trying to be dictatorial and manipulative and use them as pawns where they get off, rather than allow themselves to be unwittingly manipulated into turning against another population.

    They all started doing this when there was no internet and the mass media was controlled by a few news networks, and the New York Times was the paper of record determining what the news was. That was an era where they felt they could get away with any kind of manipulation and people would always be deprived of sufficient information to be able to see right through it. In the internet, it's easy to see and understand this manipulation of society -- especially since the manipulators are so used to getting away with it, and have been doing it for so long, that they continue to do it under our very noses, even after it's become blatently clear what they are up to.

Similar Threads

  1. So according to Feminists I'm not an MRA (lol)
    By Gatalis in forum The AVfM Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-23-2014, 08:36 AM
  2. Do Feminists Know?
    By godtherapist in forum The AVfM Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2013, 09:00 PM
  3. Where are the feminists when you need them?
    By christo930 in forum The AVfM Lounge
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-24-2013, 10:20 AM
  4. These are what feminists look like
    By corbyworld in forum The AVfM Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 11:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •