Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What the hell is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Goddamit, I have to upload something TWICE? Whaaaaaa! I HATE this place!
    Geese Paul you should! This place is run by a woman-hating rape apologist don'tcha know!......

I pick fights with stupid.

On a more serious note...

The PM's sent items box is neglecting to tell me that I've sent things, not only that, but at times my messages get lost in the aether. I know I've sent naked pics to Paul, and documents to RiB... or was it the other way around... no matter, I haven't received responses, from either on my last two love notes.

If nothing else gets fixed, PM's are kind of critical, as we don't get the concrete evidence that our essays get posted like the forums show.
    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

I don't know the difference, specifically, between VBulletin 4.2 and VB 5, but I really do not like the format change. I guess I will get used to it or maybe it will change again at some point, IDK&IDC either way. Just wanted to vent a little that the layout, the way the forum appears and the style of it, I suppose, just seems antiquated to a degree approaching demode.

Otherwise, glad to be back! Cheers, and keep up the good fight.

My bad; thanks Rib.

- slinks away sheepishly -
    Last edited by Shadizar; 02-16-2014 at 07:52 AM.
    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

I'm not sure how many other people had this problem but I couldn't log onto my account for some reason.
    I had to reset the password and then it let me log in and change back to my old password.
    Not a big deal, just letting you know some people may need to reset their passwords I guess.
    Last edited by The Man On The Street; 09-04-2014 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Removed advert

I know folks. And I am sorry. This version of VB has its glitches. Once we can finally move to the newest version, things will homefully be a lot better. Hang in there folks.

Al