Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What the hell is going on?

Reps is on the list folks. Working on it.

Oh, videos are working now.

Al

TMOTS you gotta port the threads from the statistics board from the old forum. There was a lot of information readily at hand to shut down Feminist lies on that board.
    Men are sponsoring their own muggers - Mike Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by DxM Scotty MxD View Post
    TMOTS you gotta port the threads from the statistics board from the old forum. There was a lot of information readily at hand to shut down Feminist lies on that board.
    Huh?

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/forum...tats-Warehouse

Al

The "last post" button sucks!

The last post I read on this thread was the first post. Yet I got sent to the last post of the last page I was on; which thankfully was the first page. It's not the fist thread that its done this to me.
    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Oh, and PM's need uber work, it's all fucked up, and I mean seriously, all fucked up; how am I supposed to send dirty thoughts at RiB in that mess? I demand satisfaction ser.

Women Against Feminism.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadizar View Post
    Oh, and PM's need uber work, it's all fucked up, and I mean seriously, all fucked up; how am I supposed to send dirty thoughts at RiB in that mess? I demand satisfaction ser.
    gimme specifics pal. As it stands now, I have enabled registered users up to 400 PMs. I feel that this is more than generous.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by The Man On The Street View Post
    gimme specifics pal. As it stands now, I have enabled registered users up to 400 PMs. I feel that this is more than generous.

Al
    A lot of the PM's in the existing boxes, got double, sometimes tripled; I've since cleaned out the extra mess. We're now at a maximum of 5000 characters, I don't know what it was before, but I've sent her much longer PM's than that, and they've all been lost due to the length. Last night I tried to send her one in two parts, and I don't know if she got either, as I didn't receive any confirmation in my "sent messages" box.

Women Against Feminism.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadizar View Post
    A lot of the PM's in the existing boxes, got double, sometimes tripled; I've since cleaned out the extra mess. We're now at a maximum of 5000 characters, I don't know what it was before, but I've sent her much longer PM's than that, and they've all been lost due to the length. Last night I tried to send her one in two parts, and I don't know if she got either, as I didn't receive any confirmation in my "sent messages" box.

OK. Thanks. i'll look into it.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by The Man On The Street View Post
    When I made that post the board wasn't visible, fixed now though so dunno if it was a glitch on my end or what.
    Men are sponsoring their own muggers - Mike Buchanan

Why is the first page of the thread showing up on the second page? I am also having this problem when I go into sections of the forums, any posts made today and yesterday are not showing up on the first pages, nor the last and the only way to view them is by clicking on new or today's posts.

TMOTS your first post on this thread is showing up on the bottom of page two, it's really odd.
    The feminist movement is just not compatible with happiness. They are not for equality; they want to kill everything masculine, ~Phyllis Schlafly.