Thread: I'm SICK of misandric discrimination in Mexico City so... its time to do something.

I'm SICK of misandric discrimination in Mexico City so... its time to do something.

Yes im sick. I'm sick of this feminist corrupt regime that rules in Mexico City. If you don't believe about a possible mix of feminist bigotry and political corruption, come here*.

As you can read in my first post, i come from a diverse country where feminism bullshit have been entering to Mexico in different degrees. (e.g. Mexico City and its counterparts Monterrey and Guanajuato). Monterrey is a pro-male city, its public transport doesn't discriminate men and its government have few feminist public ordinance

However, Mexico City is a nightmare for boys and men, at least in the public transport. Local government had implemented ordinances in some of its public transport systems. Metrobus, a BRT system is one of them.

If you are male, you are treated as a RAPIST and/or SEXUAL HARASSER in Metrobus. Like in apartheid era, you are "encouraged" to stay in the back of the bus. Why? Because patriarchy and men = sexual beasts. (even if you are gay, a boy or you are just accompanying a person in a wheelchair)

Hence, I have made a pamphlet with the aim of creating awareness about this stupid, misandryc and discriminatory ordinance. I am thinking to deliver copies of it to people in a specific station

What do you think people?

*Misappropiation of public resources, threats to street vendors and violation of zoning laws
    Last edited by KURAYAMINO; 01-23-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Hey KURAYAMINO! My wife is from Vera Cruz. She told me years ago about these guys in Mexico they call Nini's. I think these were the first MGTOWs... before the Japanese herbivores... even if they didn't realize they were MGTOW.

Anyways, I think Mexico is ripe for this
    _

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Underscore View Post
    Hey KURAYAMINO! My wife is from Vera Cruz. She told me years ago about these guys in Mexico they call Nini's. I think these were the first MGTOWs... before the Japanese herbivores... even if they didn't realize they were MGTOW.

Anyways, I think Mexico is ripe for this
    Hi

Well, the name is a pun. (NI estudian NI trabajan --> Neither study nor work). It is the mexican equivalent of NEET (not in employment, education or training) and japanese Freeter.

Althought there are nini's in all Mexico. There are more ninis males than females in Mexico City
    Why? Because Mexico City Government (since Ebrard's mandate) believes that all women suffers for... being women. So, this mysandric regime grants jobs only for female ninis, who are mostly young (<25 y/old).

Not only government, the Legislative Assembly of Federal District (ALDF) gives more school and college scholarships for women.

So, I can't say that NINI's are MGTOW's. The equivalent of MGTOW's are "princesos" (male princess). That phenomenon, which is some limited to jokes (altough has gained seriousness), has many concordances with MGTOW philosophy. (i.e. Women have to spend much money to get a man, men don't have to be chivalrous, chivalry is OVER, women have to pay for her meal in a dinner with her boyfriend). "princesos" concept is just a start, but goes in the same direction as the MGTOW philosophy.

If anyone is mexican and lives in Mexico City, i am thinking to deliver my pamphlets in Felix Cuevas station. Line 1 Metrobus.

Si alguien es mexicano y vive en la Ciudad de M
    Last edited by KURAYAMINO; 01-25-2014 at 03:08 AM.