Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am not a fucking sjw

Blog Entries
    I'm not fucking an SJW either.....wait....perhaps I misunderstood.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

what gets me with these threads is.. decent people come here and our fringe people who hate as a way of life chase them away.

blah i swear mgtow is no better than feminism.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Don't throw all MGTOW into the same basket. The incel crowd and the guys that are still in the anger phase need a place to vent. I view that form of MGTOW as a transitory phase. MGTOW by definition is incredibly diverse, but patterns do emerge.

Most MGTOW tell me I can't be MGTOW because I am married. I say BS. I would agree that a man can not call himself MGTOW and get married however. That makes sense, but Awakened while Married is a real thing. As long as you are using red-pill to improve your situation, how are you not MGTOW?

It's all definitions after all, so there is plenty of room for disagreement. From my view though, MGTOW should be ground zero for any man that just takes the red-pill. You should stay there until you get yourself oriented. Get through the anger phase. Get your self improvement game going. Figure out who you really are.

After that, you can choose to learn game and reengage the feminine... or not.

It's too bad there isn't a way to give guys in the anger phase a place to vent without it running off sincere women that are looking for answers.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Don't throw all MGTOW into the same basket. .
    but you throw all feminists in the same basket?

seems double standard-ish if you say yes.

i steer clear of both labels because members of both groups are shitty people and very loud about their allegiance to the group./
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    I don't throw all feminists into the same basket. The problem with feminists is as with all humans. They project. You have sincere feminists with agency like CHS, Paglia, and Wendy McElroy. They are part of the second wave and what I will call honest feminists. They are the ones we believed when they said they just wanted equal opportunity. Unfortunately they are the extreme minority. They are dumbfounded by what feminism has become because like I said earlier, they projected their own values across all of womenhood.

What they did was unleash the great hordes of privilege seeking harpies on the world. They are collectively Dr. Frankenstein, surprised by the monster they created and are trying to find a way to bring it under control. They won't stop calling themselves feminists because they view their feminism as the correct feminism, in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

i dont agree with you at all on 2nd wave feminism.

Blog Entries
    Let me clarify. I'm not calling second wave feminism honest feminism. I'm calling the handful of dissident feminists "honest feminists". They were all part of the second wave. The second wave had it's assholes for sure, but at that time they were more restrained by public opinion. Feminists like CHS made them seem respectable and believable. I think they really thought they were part of a good movement. They were wrong of course.

I'm late to this party, and possibly speaking from an uninformed perspective.

From my angle, anyone should be welcome for a term of good behavior. If someone is trolling, hold them accountable and kick them. But don't drive people away just for showing interest in our issues.

How can we educate anyone about men's issues if we drive them off preemptively? Even a dissenter can become an ally if given the chance. We certainly have enough disagreements among ourselves. As long as someone isn't crossing the line, no gain in chasing them off. Just my $.02.

Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Let me clarify. I'm not calling second wave feminism honest feminism. I'm calling the handful of dissident feminists "honest feminists". They were all part of the second wave. The second wave had it's assholes for sure, but at that time they were more restrained by public opinion. Feminists like CHS made them seem respectable and believable. I think they really thought they were part of a good movement. They were wrong of course.
    my take is any good person who deals in this everyday would see the truth. but sticking to feminism as a label essentially means they arnt good people. 2nd wave can rot with 1st and third.

Quote Originally Posted by FailureToCrash View Post
    I'm late to this party, and possibly speaking from an uninformed perspective.

From my angle, anyone should be welcome for a term of good behavior. If someone is trolling, hold them accountable and kick them. But don't drive people away just for showing interest in our issues.

How can we educate anyone about men's issues if we drive them off preemptively? Even a dissenter can become an ally if given the chance. We certainly have enough disagreements among ourselves. As long as someone isn't crossing the line, no gain in chasing them off. Just my $.02.
    thats essentially what i agree with as well. i treat everyone the same until the prove their ways.