Thread: For those so inclinded...

For those so inclinded...

From the NCFM Facebook page:

I am a producer at ABC News 20/20 and we are researching a story on heterosexual men who experience domestic violence. This is clearly an issue often overlooked by the media but one we know can have equally devastating consequences for relationships and families. Generally speaking I think it¹s fair to say that many people don¹t even realize battered men exist which is why we hope an in-depth report can shed light on this misunderstood experience. Ultimately we are looking for a few brave individuals willing to come forward and discuss their experience.

Sean Dooley
    20/20
    47 West 66th Street, 12th floor | New York, NY 10023
    Telephone: 212-456-6050
    Email. Sean.Dooley@abc.com— Dean Esmay, Today 11:44 AM
    __________________________________________________ ______

Al

They will get what they need and twist and spin and lie. Count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man On The Street View Post
    From the NCFM Facebook page:

I am a producer at ABC News 20/20 and we are researching a story on heterosexual men who experience domestic violence. This is clearly an issue often overlooked by the media but one we know can have equally devastating consequences for relationships and families. Generally speaking I think it¹s fair to say that many people don¹t even realize battered men exist which is why we hope an in-depth report can shed light on this misunderstood experience. Ultimately we are looking for a few brave individuals willing to come forward and discuss their experience.

Sean Dooley
    20/20
    47 West 66th Street, 12th floor | New York, NY 10023
    Telephone: 212-456-6050
    Email. Sean.Dooley@abc.com— Dean Esmay, Today 11:44 AM
    __________________________________________________ ______

Al
    This Sean Dooley, if he is going to consider himself AT ALL to be a credible journalist, needs to do some reporting on what's been going on at Harvard which I touch on here:

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...ferences-Nazis

The people involved in these experiments need to be tried for crimes against humanity just like Adolph Eichmann and others were.

Academic Justice -- in the words of Sandra Korn:

http://www.thecrimson.com/column/the...eedom-justice/

Needs to be the perpetrators of these crimes being brought to justice.

And not just for what they have specifically done at Harvard, the crimes they have personally supervised -- but also for how they have done it with the sole purpose of having it implemented en masse among inner city blacks and other members of the underclass, in ways profitable to their biggest donors.

Blog Entries
    Got to admit, I feel as Old Navy does. Don't trust them any farther than I can spit.
    Long ago, a prominent family member died suddenly, and we were all devastated. The media was all over us, but we closed ranks as a family to keep out as much intrusion as possible while grieving. In our case, they just made things up.
    I was young then, and appalled, but it taught me a lesson which Michael Crichton wrote about.
    He stated, that when you see how twisted and dishonest they are when presenting something you understand thoroughly, what makes you think they are any more fair, competent and honest on subjects you don't know? If a used car sells you a junk car, why would you buy a motorcycle from him?
    Same here. Although I have to state, I have no useful experience on this subject.

As Admiral Akbar from Star Wars said, "It's a trap!"

I would rather make a deal with the Devil.

Quote Originally Posted by kindersprise View Post
    As Admiral Akbar from Star Wars said, "It's a trap!"
    If its the same Dooley, he is know here as Sean 'The Birdman" Dooley

Interesting. Reckon I have met the man at a f-machine birthday party once. Nice fella but ... he is a journo and a comedian.

Gut feeling says danger ... expect to be misrepresented and lampooned.

Oops. missed the address. maybe not the same Dooley.

Still flashing danger though.
    Last edited by MatrixTransform; 07-24-2015 at 12:58 AM. Reason: correction

For those so inclinded

Hi,

im activ in many boards and would like to have 2 invite voucher for csu.

What should i do to get some? Thx for help and

best regards